Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ★ SkyStorm Food Drive (Free Food)★
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@SkyLark34 Oh, you have finals? Good luck! Do well ^^
@SkyLark34 Oh, you have finals? Good luck! Do well ^^
@Opaline Why thank you! I hope I do well too... cx Oh, I just noticed you're Flamma, hehe. How was your Christmas raffle? I'm sorry I missed it; it sounded wonderful.

xxx

I'm not sure if I should ping everyone for an announcement; wouldn't want to spam those that aren't interested anymore. Anyone know if thread subscriptions are working now?

Alright, hey everyone! ^^ I'm back from a wifi-less vacation (gosh, I feel out of practice). Round II of the Food Drive should be coming along shortly, soon as I sort out the huge pile of messages/calls/stuff I missed out on whilst in Canada.

Thank you all for your patience, and for participating in the first place!
@Opaline Why thank you! I hope I do well too... cx Oh, I just noticed you're Flamma, hehe. How was your Christmas raffle? I'm sorry I missed it; it sounded wonderful.

xxx

I'm not sure if I should ping everyone for an announcement; wouldn't want to spam those that aren't interested anymore. Anyone know if thread subscriptions are working now?

Alright, hey everyone! ^^ I'm back from a wifi-less vacation (gosh, I feel out of practice). Round II of the Food Drive should be coming along shortly, soon as I sort out the huge pile of messages/calls/stuff I missed out on whilst in Canada.

Thank you all for your patience, and for participating in the first place!
GaBanner_zps6b8e1d1f.gif
@SkyLark34

I'm giving out the last of the gifts right now. ^^
Did you enter?! o.o
And once I have more funds and more food I'll send some over :D
@SkyLark34

I'm giving out the last of the gifts right now. ^^
Did you enter?! o.o
And once I have more funds and more food I'll send some over :D
@SkyLark34
As soon as you get your food drive going again, it would be greatly appreciated to recieve some insects and plants! Thank you. I'm afraid I'm not very good at spending my gathering turns wisely...
@SkyLark34
As soon as you get your food drive going again, it would be greatly appreciated to recieve some insects and plants! Thank you. I'm afraid I'm not very good at spending my gathering turns wisely...
*receive*
*receive*
bump
bump
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
Hey I really need food for my dragons if you have any extra and ill repay later I just took a break from FR for awhile and didn't have enough food when I came back
Hey I really need food for my dragons if you have any extra and ill repay later I just took a break from FR for awhile and didn't have enough food when I came back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9