Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite tea?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I don't typically drink tea but I do like chai tea/chai latte, whatever they call it. It's real nice :)
I don't typically drink tea but I do like chai tea/chai latte, whatever they call it. It's real nice :)
Does that Pokemon fandragon exist yet? Check out this thread, where you can find Pokemon fandragons in one place :)
I like most teas and people buy me boxes as gifts so at the moment I have 16 boxes! I only really drink hot tea, my favourites are herbal and green teas and I prefer loose leaf to bagged but i'm not picky! (Twinnings has just released salted caramel and gingerbread green teas!! It's the BEST smell in the world!)
I like most teas and people buy me boxes as gifts so at the moment I have 16 boxes! I only really drink hot tea, my favourites are herbal and green teas and I prefer loose leaf to bagged but i'm not picky! (Twinnings has just released salted caramel and gingerbread green teas!! It's the BEST smell in the world!)
Give delight and hurt not.
Green tea or jasmine green. The sugary stuff from Lipton is pretty damn nice as well.
Green tea or jasmine green. The sugary stuff from Lipton is pretty damn nice as well.
IjJJeTN.png
@HuggedByABear

Earl Grey is my most favorite tea of all. English Breakfast second and Melrose tea third. Fruit tea is not something I enjoy but sometimes I drink strawberry flavored tea; but only on rare occasions.
@HuggedByABear

Earl Grey is my most favorite tea of all. English Breakfast second and Melrose tea third. Fruit tea is not something I enjoy but sometimes I drink strawberry flavored tea; but only on rare occasions.
He/Him
@Ellebax What's Melrose tea? It sounds interesting! And I don't life fruity teas that much, either. On occasion, I like peach tea, but that's it.

@Kyuurem Ahhh I don't like the sugary stuff from Lipton that much, but that's just me :) I'm glad that you enjoy it!

@lioningold People do the same for me! I don't have that many right now, but at one point in this year of college, I had around 20 boxes and bags of tea :) I currently only have 8, but that's because I'm trying to use up what's left. Haha!

@Wedgeworth Ah yes, chai latte is always good to have :) I like the way Starbucks makes it. It's super nice!

Also, noticed most of you are relatively new, so welcome to Flight Rising! Hope you're enjoying it here c:
@Ellebax What's Melrose tea? It sounds interesting! And I don't life fruity teas that much, either. On occasion, I like peach tea, but that's it.

@Kyuurem Ahhh I don't like the sugary stuff from Lipton that much, but that's just me :) I'm glad that you enjoy it!

@lioningold People do the same for me! I don't have that many right now, but at one point in this year of college, I had around 20 boxes and bags of tea :) I currently only have 8, but that's because I'm trying to use up what's left. Haha!

@Wedgeworth Ah yes, chai latte is always good to have :) I like the way Starbucks makes it. It's super nice!

Also, noticed most of you are relatively new, so welcome to Flight Rising! Hope you're enjoying it here c:
@HuggedByABear

Melrose is a simple tea, my late grandma used to drink it. It was her favorite after Earl Grey.
Here's a link about the tea: http://www.typhootea.com/melrose/
@HuggedByABear

Melrose is a simple tea, my late grandma used to drink it. It was her favorite after Earl Grey.
Here's a link about the tea: http://www.typhootea.com/melrose/
He/Him
@Ellebax That sounds delicious! I might have to order some :)
@Ellebax That sounds delicious! I might have to order some :)
My absolute fav is lapsang souchong (smoky tea) with cheddar & tomato sandwiches on brown bread (rye). Delicious & brings back nice memories for me.
My absolute fav is lapsang souchong (smoky tea) with cheddar & tomato sandwiches on brown bread (rye). Delicious & brings back nice memories for me.
@HuggedByABear
I really like cherry blossom tea (my personal favorite), hibiscus tea, and strawberry tea. :D

I'd love to try others, but somehow I always make them taste bitter... (Don't wanna derail the thread, so um, if anyone has any tea-making tips they'd like to share I'd love it if you'd PM me!)
@HuggedByABear
I really like cherry blossom tea (my personal favorite), hibiscus tea, and strawberry tea. :D

I'd love to try others, but somehow I always make them taste bitter... (Don't wanna derail the thread, so um, if anyone has any tea-making tips they'd like to share I'd love it if you'd PM me!)
@Heradotus

*waggles tea bag in front of your face*
@Heradotus

*waggles tea bag in front of your face*
A Dragon at Heart
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9