Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Registration is CLOSED
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
When will Registrations be opened?
PS:I'm new.
When will Registrations be opened?
PS:I'm new.
Welcome new people :]
Welcome new people :]
hi im kitkat and i like to art

Lmao dcasom is the nerd god and hes a banana
Aaaah welcome to everybody who joined! =^^=

I'm so happy that lots of friends from another site joinedddd. <3
Aaaah welcome to everybody who joined! =^^=

I'm so happy that lots of friends from another site joinedddd. <3
coatle_sleepy_adopt_alphasapphire_by_vampireselene13-d9ior7u.gif
Thank you for the warm welcome!!! :D <3
Thank you for the warm welcome!!! :D <3
sorry for the late reply.

I'd just like to extend a warm welcome to all those newbies who registered in the recent window thats now closed ;) and good luck to all new players ;D.
sorry for the late reply.

I'd just like to extend a warm welcome to all those newbies who registered in the recent window thats now closed ;) and good luck to all new players ;D.
Hello @MakotoYuki! Registration Windows are not opened on a schedule. When the admin feel the site is up to another window, we will be notified a few days in advance of it opening. The announcement will be on the main page and all all of FR's social media sites. :)
Hello @MakotoYuki! Registration Windows are not opened on a schedule. When the admin feel the site is up to another window, we will be notified a few days in advance of it opening. The announcement will be on the main page and all all of FR's social media sites. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Super happy to finally have an account :-)
Super happy to finally have an account :-)
U46oDuv.pngi2b9T8W.pngIMeESkM.pngVwSynLF.png
One of my house mates tried to register with the name Fancyrats but never received their confirmation email even after 3 resends. The account is shown as having been made when they tried to re register within the time period. Will they still be able to join in this registration window or do they have to try with a new name next time? They've still not received the email today either and they've been sure to check spam and other folders.
One of my house mates tried to register with the name Fancyrats but never received their confirmation email even after 3 resends. The account is shown as having been made when they tried to re register within the time period. Will they still be able to join in this registration window or do they have to try with a new name next time? They've still not received the email today either and they've been sure to check spam and other folders.
Newbies unite :3
Thankyou so much for the warm welcome guys!
Newbies unite :3
Thankyou so much for the warm welcome guys!
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
@Pondicherry: The best thing your friend can do is follow the instructions in the main post and send a ticket through Contact Us using hte e-mail address with which they tried to register their account.
@Pondicherry: The best thing your friend can do is follow the instructions in the main post and send a ticket through Contact Us using hte e-mail address with which they tried to register their account.
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28