Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Registration is CLOSED
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Welcome you guys! @modernIcarus @Xagrathia We're glad to have you uwu

Also @Tria91

Nah, admin tell us a few days to a week before a new reg window. It probably won't be a while though, because the last two were super close together, and the site is still being fixed as many people have issues with the servers.
Welcome you guys! @modernIcarus @Xagrathia We're glad to have you uwu

Also @Tria91

Nah, admin tell us a few days to a week before a new reg window. It probably won't be a while though, because the last two were super close together, and the site is still being fixed as many people have issues with the servers.

puffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuff

FR +9
Welcome to all the newbies! i hope you have a great time on Flight Rising! =3
Welcome to all the newbies! i hope you have a great time on Flight Rising! =3
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
Welcome newbies! Last month I was just one myself :p
Welcome newbies! Last month I was just one myself :p
xpxalNl.gif
Hi everybody!! I'm a newb, but I hope to be a dragon master one day like my lovely partner @Mononoke
Hi everybody!! I'm a newb, but I hope to be a dragon master one day like my lovely partner @Mononoke
76FRniS.gif
You just got to be going with what feels right at where your heart's up in, you know?
Curious to see how many new IPs joined up- and how many new accounts on current IPs joined up. :3
Curious to see how many new IPs joined up- and how many new accounts on current IPs joined up. :3
1Fannish_Shop_MediumV2_zps1cce32cb.png
Where we ship it. --Join us for Reserves, trades, contests and more!
ghost.png
Hellooo! I just joined yesterday. c:
Hellooo! I just joined yesterday. c:
Woo to the hoo! I'm so happy to be here. I've missed all the previous registration windows and just so happened to NOT be grounded during this one! Heh heh. *Slinks off embarrassed.*
Woo to the hoo! I'm so happy to be here. I've missed all the previous registration windows and just so happened to NOT be grounded during this one! Heh heh. *Slinks off embarrassed.*
If you want to be a great leader, remember to treat all people with respect at all times. For one, because you never know when you'll need their help. And two, because it's a sign you respect people, which all great leaders do.
a big welcome to all the new players!! C:
a big welcome to all the new players!! C:
welcom to all new players!:)
welcom to all new players!:)
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28