Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Registration is CLOSED
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Welcome new members!
Welcome new members!
5701.png • sailor / he/him / adult
• feel free to ping me
• did you know: horses have 400,000 blood types?
Welcome to all the newbies! Hope you have fun here!
Welcome to all the newbies! Hope you have fun here!
This signature is under construction.
Do you know when the next open registration period is going to be? I'm trying to get my best friend on the bandwagon.
Do you know when the next open registration period is going to be? I'm trying to get my best friend on the bandwagon.
I would also like to know when the next registration period will be (even an approximate time would help) I would like to try to get my sister registered. Thanks :)
I would also like to know when the next registration period will be (even an approximate time would help) I would like to try to get my sister registered. Thanks :)

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
@IcedAmethyst @Jemadar Good morning! Registration Windows do not open on any set schedule. When the admin have determined that the site can handle a new Window, it will be announced a few days in advance on the Main Page and on all of Flight Rising's social media sites. :)
@IcedAmethyst @Jemadar Good morning! Registration Windows do not open on any set schedule. When the admin have determined that the site can handle a new Window, it will be announced a few days in advance on the Main Page and on all of Flight Rising's social media sites. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Alright welcome new guys hope you like flight rising but I am one my self but I have been playing it for a long time I mean if you want to check out my lair as long as you don't mess around with anything ok or I will be really cross with who ever did it .So hope you check out my lair but like I said don't mess with my lair!
Alright welcome new guys hope you like flight rising but I am one my self but I have been playing it for a long time I mean if you want to check out my lair as long as you don't mess around with anything ok or I will be really cross with who ever did it .So hope you check out my lair but like I said don't mess with my lair!
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28