Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Furvilla
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 448 449
I know lol but I don't know as much as you do about furville so it threw me off.
And that would be cool
I know lol but I don't know as much as you do about furville so it threw me off.
And that would be cool
I'm looking forward to it. I've partially colored one of the greyscale fox avatars to match my fursona :D
I'm looking forward to it. I've partially colored one of the greyscale fox avatars to match my fursona :D
As the scars heal, the pain passes.
@NinjaShorty91 It's fine ^-^ I just assumed you knew I was talking Furvilla since that's what we are talking about.
@Arkhamlace Mind showing the fox? I like seeing how others colored their villagers.
@NinjaShorty91 It's fine ^-^ I just assumed you knew I was talking Furvilla since that's what we are talking about.
@Arkhamlace Mind showing the fox? I like seeing how others colored their villagers.
icenice_banner2_by_blacksunice-d8stprg.png
@icenice my thoughts are everywhere
@icenice my thoughts are everywhere
@NinjaShorty91 That's ok. I don't mind explaining what I say.
@NinjaShorty91 That's ok. I don't mind explaining what I say.
@icenice My (not quite completed) coloring is here: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/16605070/
@icenice My (not quite completed) coloring is here: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/16605070/
@Arkhamlace It's looking nice so far ^-^
@Arkhamlace It's looking nice so far ^-^
@icenice Thanks! :)
@icenice Thanks! :)
I really hope I get accepted into the Beta test!
If I do, I'll be sure to share what I find :)
But yeah I've been watching the tumblr for a few months now. Super pumped!
I really hope I get accepted into the Beta test!
If I do, I'll be sure to share what I find :)
But yeah I've been watching the tumblr for a few months now. Super pumped!
Ugh, when will they open it up for new players? Also, bit off topic, but does anyone know other games similar to Furvilla?
Ugh, when will they open it up for new players? Also, bit off topic, but does anyone know other games similar to Furvilla?
Vke5kMI.pngHIMQ4.gif
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 448 449