Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Elumir's Newbie Giveaway!! (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
@Elumir

hello c:
could i get wildwood owl?
@Elumir

hello c:
could i get wildwood owl?
@Krank10030, You can absolutely have the Owl, but Nightshade is sadly in a bit of a limbo at the moment. Technically he's spoken for? I will get the owl to you right away!

@kkuU, As I just got three you can have an owl as well! ^u^
@Krank10030, You can absolutely have the Owl, but Nightshade is sadly in a bit of a limbo at the moment. Technically he's spoken for? I will get the owl to you right away!

@kkuU, As I just got three you can have an owl as well! ^u^
hatchery_button_small_by_taran_manderlay-d90iuu0.png
@Elumir is the truffle familiar available? Thanks for doing this!
@Elumir is the truffle familiar available? Thanks for doing this!
6gGXEKZ.gif
@VoyageBoots, Yes it Is indeed! It'll be coming your way shortly! You're very welcome, it's been fun to give to others!
@VoyageBoots, Yes it Is indeed! It'll be coming your way shortly! You're very welcome, it's been fun to give to others!
@Elumir If the Mesacliff Harpy is still available, could I possibly have it?
@Elumir If the Mesacliff Harpy is still available, could I possibly have it?
hi @Elumir do you still have a familiar that is an owl? i would love to have one! your nightshade looks beautiful btw!
hi @Elumir do you still have a familiar that is an owl? i would love to have one! your nightshade looks beautiful btw!
@Elumir could I please have the Venerable Shalebuck? (if it is still available of course)
@Elumir could I please have the Venerable Shalebuck? (if it is still available of course)
Ai!

@Elumir
Can I have one Nightwood Owl? ^^
And I have a question, how can one get familiars? I don't quite get it ..
Thank you ^^
Ai!

@Elumir
Can I have one Nightwood Owl? ^^
And I have a question, how can one get familiars? I don't quite get it ..
Thank you ^^
@Misconceptions, It is still available, and will be winging its way to you shortly!

@KazeiSotiri, I have one left and it is all yours! ^u^

@duckyeis, You may! It will be heading your way shortly!

@Nouvelle, I'm sorry but I just ran out! TuT However I will be adding any doubles I get all week, so keep checking back and you might be surprised!

As to familiars, the best way I have found is to grind the coliseum. That's how I've gotten all of the familiars I have been donating to newbies! You start at the training fields and work your way up, earning them as you go. They drop at random. The best guide I found and used on leveling my team of dragons was HERE. I leveled a team of three to 25 in about two weeks I think? Even without being able to afford all of the stones it mentions. (some of those drop though if you luck out!)
@Misconceptions, It is still available, and will be winging its way to you shortly!

@KazeiSotiri, I have one left and it is all yours! ^u^

@duckyeis, You may! It will be heading your way shortly!

@Nouvelle, I'm sorry but I just ran out! TuT However I will be adding any doubles I get all week, so keep checking back and you might be surprised!

As to familiars, the best way I have found is to grind the coliseum. That's how I've gotten all of the familiars I have been donating to newbies! You start at the training fields and work your way up, earning them as you go. They drop at random. The best guide I found and used on leveling my team of dragons was HERE. I leveled a team of three to 25 in about two weeks I think? Even without being able to afford all of the stones it mentions. (some of those drop though if you luck out!)
@elumir is the mesacliff harpy available
@elumir is the mesacliff harpy available
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15