Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Elumir's Newbie Giveaway!! (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Hello there new players!
So you just started out here at Flight rising and maybe need some help getting going right? I know I did last month, and since I was lucky then, I decided I want to pay it forward with all of you now! You know what that means... FREE FAMILIARS!

Now before we get to the good stuff I just have some simple rules.

1. Newbies from this registration period only. (That means May 18-19, and I WILL check.)
2.First come first served. (I'll try to add more but I'm still starting out myself. So I'll do the best I can here.)
3. Please only request one dragon and one familiar. (That way there is more to go around!)
4. These dragons are for keeping not exalt fodder! (If you decide later you don't want them do a giveaway yourself. Please?)

Just ping me by writing @Elumir in your response to this thread so I get your request!!

Welcome to Flight Rising and I hope you have a great time here!

has helped contribute to this giveaway! Thank you darling for helping me help others out!!
Hello there new players!
So you just started out here at Flight rising and maybe need some help getting going right? I know I did last month, and since I was lucky then, I decided I want to pay it forward with all of you now! You know what that means... FREE FAMILIARS!

Now before we get to the good stuff I just have some simple rules.

1. Newbies from this registration period only. (That means May 18-19, and I WILL check.)
2.First come first served. (I'll try to add more but I'm still starting out myself. So I'll do the best I can here.)
3. Please only request one dragon and one familiar. (That way there is more to go around!)
4. These dragons are for keeping not exalt fodder! (If you decide later you don't want them do a giveaway yourself. Please?)

Just ping me by writing @Elumir in your response to this thread so I get your request!!

Welcome to Flight Rising and I hope you have a great time here!

has helped contribute to this giveaway! Thank you darling for helping me help others out!!
hatchery_button_small_by_taran_manderlay-d90iuu0.png
Familiars:

None at the moment!

Dragons:

None now!
Familiars:

None at the moment!

Dragons:

None now!
^Buhbump :)
^Buhbump :)
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
Bump!
Bump!
@Elumir If it's still avaliable could I have an Antumn Dryad familiar?
@Elumir If it's still avaliable could I have an Antumn Dryad familiar?
HrA24rI.gif
@Elumir may i have the Budwing Morpho familiar and Morgan the Imperial Female? xx
@Elumir may i have the Budwing Morpho familiar and Morgan the Imperial Female? xx
289jtl4.png
@Eliott You've got it! Welcome to FR!

@FizzyFaceUk Yes you may! I hope Morgan serves your clan well! ;) I'll send you the crossroads!
@Eliott You've got it! Welcome to FR!

@FizzyFaceUk Yes you may! I hope Morgan serves your clan well! ;) I'll send you the crossroads!
@Elumir

Could I please snag Verlis and a Manticore Screamer? Thanks so much!
@Elumir

Could I please snag Verlis and a Manticore Screamer? Thanks so much!
sabel
| infj | server time
i really really like coatls

PYuV1yF.png

“reality is an illusion
the universe is a hologram
buy gold
bye !”
@Elumir
Hi, so sweet of you to do this!! I just registered and can't believe all the wonderful creatures that are here :)
Could I have Malithien and the Renegade Aviar? And thank you!!
@Elumir
Hi, so sweet of you to do this!! I just registered and can't believe all the wonderful creatures that are here :)
Could I have Malithien and the Renegade Aviar? And thank you!!
water_3.png she/her
00:00 - 14:00 FR time
Joined FR 5 years ago

Accent Shopbaronstar.png
@elumir could i get? Verlis if you dont have him anymore im willing to take any one you have left ^.^
@elumir could i get? Verlis if you dont have him anymore im willing to take any one you have left ^.^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15