Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | clothesed
1 2 3
@Cynderbark
Username: therainbowmoon
Dragon you're after: Eclectric
Why/how this dragon will fit into your clan: First off, i have a female fae that would go great with him! (tested their offspring cause its fun XD) and so far my clan is mostly made up of green or blue dragons. Also i need a smart one! XD I have a leader, the hot one, the tom-boy, the strong dumb one, and the shy one lol! Plus, i really like him! *-*

Thanks for the chance to get him! <3
@Cynderbark
Username: therainbowmoon
Dragon you're after: Eclectric
Why/how this dragon will fit into your clan: First off, i have a female fae that would go great with him! (tested their offspring cause its fun XD) and so far my clan is mostly made up of green or blue dragons. Also i need a smart one! XD I have a leader, the hot one, the tom-boy, the strong dumb one, and the shy one lol! Plus, i really like him! *-*

Thanks for the chance to get him! <3
SkhgExB.png
@Cynderbark
Username:
TheExe
Dragon you're after:
Necroctic
Why/how this dragon will fit into your clan:
I'm collecting faes, also, dark color is what I'm aiming for, I'm new to flight rising, and this dragon is one of my favourites. I've fell in love with her.

Sorry if this is bad
@Cynderbark
Username:
TheExe
Dragon you're after:
Necroctic
Why/how this dragon will fit into your clan:
I'm collecting faes, also, dark color is what I'm aiming for, I'm new to flight rising, and this dragon is one of my favourites. I've fell in love with her.

Sorry if this is bad
raffle%20banner%20small_zpsavhqatls.png
@Cynderbark

may i have #12981480

sooo cute!!!!
@Cynderbark

may i have #12981480

sooo cute!!!!
@msSpiegel
Please read the instructions on how to adopt a dragon. :)
@msSpiegel
Please read the instructions on how to adopt a dragon. :)
I'll be going home soon and choosing who gets the dragons
I'll be going home soon and choosing who gets the dragons
Hey guys, I’ll send a crossroads with your dragon and mail you their apparel momentarily!

@theechosea
Eclectric is yours! May he help your clan steal many shinies!
@Therainbowmoon
Sorry, but Eclectric is going to theechosea! I have the parents that bred him, though, on a nest right now if you would like one of them when they hatch UwU

@Dragneil
Slimy is yours! It seems they will go great together :D

@Namid
Nyzil is yours! Have fun making an all blue lair!

@Duracraft27
Crunchy is yours! I’m sure he will have a good time teaching the hatchlings the way of your clan. UwU

@TheExe
Necrotic is yours! and faes are awesome!
Hey guys, I’ll send a crossroads with your dragon and mail you their apparel momentarily!

@theechosea
Eclectric is yours! May he help your clan steal many shinies!
@Therainbowmoon
Sorry, but Eclectric is going to theechosea! I have the parents that bred him, though, on a nest right now if you would like one of them when they hatch UwU

@Dragneil
Slimy is yours! It seems they will go great together :D

@Namid
Nyzil is yours! Have fun making an all blue lair!

@Duracraft27
Crunchy is yours! I’m sure he will have a good time teaching the hatchlings the way of your clan. UwU

@TheExe
Necrotic is yours! and faes are awesome!
@kithri

sunny is yours! :D sending stuffs over momentarily
@kithri

sunny is yours! :D sending stuffs over momentarily
all the dragons that were claimed have been send out
all the dragons that were claimed have been send out
@Cynderbark
then i'll go with my second choice <3
Username: Therainbowmoon
Dragon you're after: Varnish
Why/how this dragon will fit into your clan: First off shes gorgeous! I love me a beautiful dragon! Also she has all my favorite genes! ^-^ Also shes the hyper fun one (Which i also need XD)
@Cynderbark
then i'll go with my second choice <3
Username: Therainbowmoon
Dragon you're after: Varnish
Why/how this dragon will fit into your clan: First off shes gorgeous! I love me a beautiful dragon! Also she has all my favorite genes! ^-^ Also shes the hyper fun one (Which i also need XD)
SkhgExB.png
1 2 3