Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | "Organize party" not working in Col
1 2 3 4 5
This is happening for me too. Additionally, augment stones are not working (things that normally take 4 scratches are now taking 5).
This is happening for me too. Additionally, augment stones are not working (things that normally take 4 scratches are now taking 5).
Add me to this list.
Add me to this list.
Same problem here. :/
Same problem here. :/
Add me to the list!
Add me to the list!
vincent_not_free_use__by_alexstraszafire-d8wg3b9.gif54980072_350.pngvincent_not_free_use__by_alexstraszafire-d8wg3b9.gif
Same for me - I also tried the safe mode link.
Same for me - I also tried the safe mode link.
Not working for me either, I really want to train my fodder and exalt them =/

Tried it on both Chrome and FireFox.
Not working for me either, I really want to train my fodder and exalt them =/

Tried it on both Chrome and FireFox.
Now coli seems to be down...it is escalating XD
Now coli seems to be down...it is escalating XD
Glade.png
Ufo9hnS.png
I don't accept random friend requests; I'm always down to talk though!
I'm experiencing the same problems as everyone else, the organise party screen doesn't load and the dragons have reduced strength.
I'm experiencing the same problems as everyone else, the organise party screen doesn't load and the dragons have reduced strength.
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
Yeah the entire thing is down, hopefully so that it can go back up without a hitch.
Yeah the entire thing is down, hopefully so that it can go back up without a hitch.
b6KLuw7.gif
[quote name="ElectricSugar" date=2015-05-14 07:53:10] This is happening for me too. Additionally, augment stones are not working (things that normally take 4 scratches are now taking 5). [/quote] Ahhh, that's what it is!
ElectricSugar wrote on 2015-05-14:

Ahhh, that's what it is!
1 2 3 4 5