Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Old Dragon Collectors Association
1 2 ... 211 212 213 214 215 ... 747 748
@cooneyms Thank you! I'll keep this in mind going forward!
@cooneyms Thank you! I'll keep this in mind going forward!
♥How can someone like me base love stories on real experience...?!♥
@cooneyms

That's very nice, that market guide and auction history!! I'll definitely start pointing people to the second post of this thread. Thank you for doing that (and for pointing it out)! *is guilty of not checking the first page much whoops* ^^;;

(Quick question: I wish there was an "old level 25s" pinglist we could add ourselves to. Know of one floating around out there...?)
@cooneyms

That's very nice, that market guide and auction history!! I'll definitely start pointing people to the second post of this thread. Thank you for doing that (and for pointing it out)! *is guilty of not checking the first page much whoops* ^^;;

(Quick question: I wish there was an "old level 25s" pinglist we could add ourselves to. Know of one floating around out there...?)
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
@cooneyms
...it is time xD Please add me to the pinglist for 4-digit dragons and below?
@cooneyms
...it is time xD Please add me to the pinglist for 4-digit dragons and below?
light nests for rent
my username is NACL, not naci !! like the sodium chloride we all love !!!
@cooneyms may I please be added to the pinglists? I'll start with pings from low-7s on down :)
@cooneyms may I please be added to the pinglists? I'll start with pings from low-7s on down :)

ph5dSKL.png 1404540.pngoY137o1.png

PnMOl6X.gif

dragonpsyche_umbra.pngshadow-mercs-small-banner_zpssyrro27z.png
At some point in the future (maybe a few months from now, give or take a few) I wish to sell a very old dragon (that does not match my lair's theme). She has a few nice things about her. I'm not selling her any time soon. For now, like to show her to you all :) 5 Digits 20844 Second Generation First in her parent's offspring list. Hatched Jun 10, 2013 (Boon used to hatch) Her parents are 4-digit progens created on June 8th 2013 (opening day) 5 offspring, all named. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20844] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/209/20844_350.png[/img] [/url] Originally named Samantha (based off Danny Phantom character), but I renamed her to Goth when I obtained a Wildclaw (renamed Sam) whom matched my lair's color theme (Obsidian White combos). Goth was hatched in my Best Friend's lair (originally Shadow Element), whose lair theme is Star Wars and has been converted to fire element since creation. Goth's parents names reflect that Star Wars theme :) I'm tempted to rename her to something Star Wars-ish, and give her some mutes before I let her depart from my lair to a new home. If any of you have some great gene/species change ideas, I'd love to see them!
At some point in the future (maybe a few months from now, give or take a few) I wish to sell a very old dragon (that does not match my lair's theme). She has a few nice things about her. I'm not selling her any time soon. For now, like to show her to you all :)

5 Digits 20844
Second Generation
First in her parent's offspring list.
Hatched Jun 10, 2013 (Boon used to hatch)
Her parents are 4-digit progens created on June 8th 2013 (opening day)
5 offspring, all named.

20844_350.png

Originally named Samantha (based off Danny Phantom character), but I renamed her to Goth when I obtained a Wildclaw (renamed Sam) whom matched my lair's color theme (Obsidian White combos). Goth was hatched in my Best Friend's lair (originally Shadow Element), whose lair theme is Star Wars and has been converted to fire element since creation. Goth's parents names reflect that Star Wars theme :)

I'm tempted to rename her to something Star Wars-ish, and give her some mutes before I let her depart from my lair to a new home. If any of you have some great gene/species change ideas, I'd love to see them!
@cooneyms I'd like to just be in the member directory if that's okay with you.
@cooneyms I'd like to just be in the member directory if that's okay with you.
MlmX2Dr.pngtumblr_inline_mv3binjGZL1r9ywrd.pngwl_by_tinygryphon-d9gdz0s.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1839995] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/18400/1839995_350.png[/img] [/url] Hello! I'm looking to sell this girl (#1839995). She's been breed changed from Skydancer to Coatl, has a long offspring list (1 unnamed) and has been leveled up to 25. At the moment she has 3 Scholars and 2 Disciplines, I'm happy to include a rename scroll for no charge and 2 Ambush stones for an additional 60k if anyone is interested in her. I'm happy to look at offers, I'm hoping to get at least 200k base price for her. @Bluedragon @CandiedCanine @Catfeather @cooneyms @Cryolite @Dureena @Emysry @H0rr0r @Keridwyn @Nautisk @NivMizzet @pandy91 @Rattyfleef @Shadowfire9 @Sinnibelle @Tsaiah @ysa

1839995_350.png

Hello! I'm looking to sell this girl (#1839995). She's been breed changed from Skydancer to Coatl, has a long offspring list (1 unnamed) and has been leveled up to 25. At the moment she has 3 Scholars and 2 Disciplines, I'm happy to include a rename scroll for no charge and 2 Ambush stones for an additional 60k if anyone is interested in her. I'm happy to look at offers, I'm hoping to get at least 200k base price for her.

@Bluedragon @CandiedCanine @Catfeather @cooneyms @Cryolite @Dureena @Emysry @H0rr0r @Keridwyn @Nautisk @NivMizzet @pandy91 @Rattyfleef @Shadowfire9 @Sinnibelle @Tsaiah @ysa
Easy Access Tabs:
Elites | Vanguard | Originals | Fandom
QtezsCP.png
@Sunset
yesss join the pain.. your wallet shall cry haha
@Sunset
yesss join the pain.. your wallet shall cry haha
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
@Sinnibelle *somewhere off in the distance in the Starfall Isles you hear a crying wallet*

it's been crying since i came back from hiatus
@Sinnibelle *somewhere off in the distance in the Starfall Isles you hear a crying wallet*

it's been crying since i came back from hiatus
MlmX2Dr.pngtumblr_inline_mv3binjGZL1r9ywrd.pngwl_by_tinygryphon-d9gdz0s.gif
I would like to be added to all the lists except the 7 digit lists @cooneyms
I would like to be added to all the lists except the 7 digit lists @cooneyms
1 2 ... 211 212 213 214 215 ... 747 748