Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Old Dragon Collectors Association
1 2 ... 210 211 212 213 214 ... 748 749
@Tsaiah

Alrightie, thank you for your input! :3
@Tsaiah

Alrightie, thank you for your input! :3
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Love some opinions on this: I bought this 6-digit dragon because I loved the halloween themed color combo (midnight/obsidian/orange), but currently pressed for treasure. How much do you guys think I could get for her? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=523374] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5234/523374_350.png[/img] [/url]
Love some opinions on this: I bought this 6-digit dragon because I loved the halloween themed color combo (midnight/obsidian/orange), but currently pressed for treasure. How much do you guys think I could get for her?

523374_350.png
@demonpunk
Amazing! He was hatched only a few days after FR was opened. Plus that's a super crazy low ID number in 2000s.
Congrats, so are so lucky to have him. :D
@demonpunk
Amazing! He was hatched only a few days after FR was opened. Plus that's a super crazy low ID number in 2000s.
Congrats, so are so lucky to have him. :D
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=481060] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4811/481060_350.png[/img] [/url] Hey guys. I've had Rezlarabren here for as long as I've been on the site (a friend quit and gave all her stuff and dergs to me, she's the only one I kept). I've considered selling her on a few occasions, but never got around to it. Now that there's a market for six-digit dragons, do you think I could get some decent money out of her, even though the [i]second[/i] baby in her huge offspring list is unnamed? She just doesn't throw very impressive babies unless I get her a mate that's a near copy of her, and that feels boring to me. Her saving grace is that she's darn pretty.

481060_350.png

Hey guys. I've had Rezlarabren here for as long as I've been on the site (a friend quit and gave all her stuff and dergs to me, she's the only one I kept). I've considered selling her on a few occasions, but never got around to it. Now that there's a market for six-digit dragons, do you think I could get some decent money out of her, even though the second baby in her huge offspring list is unnamed? She just doesn't throw very impressive babies unless I get her a mate that's a near copy of her, and that feels boring to me. Her saving grace is that she's darn pretty.
no, nothing died; not what we had, not you, not I
fake a smile and for a while I may love her more
or wish that she could be you
and on it goes
@Loviatar @Nicole

Howdy! Just giving general imput on your dragons!

The biggest selling point the two of you have is the numbers more then the dragon itself (I can't speak on the idea of the colors being 'desirable'.)

You both have offsprings (and Loviatar you have 2 unnamed offsprings. It depends on pickiness of the list to some buyers but that is a small nitpick on the market. Unless people are looking for unbred dragons. This however I Cannot confirm on) however they both should still sell, again you biggest selling point is the ID numbers of your dragons.

I would imagine they both can go as high as 300K (perhaps even more?)
@Loviatar @Nicole

Howdy! Just giving general imput on your dragons!

The biggest selling point the two of you have is the numbers more then the dragon itself (I can't speak on the idea of the colors being 'desirable'.)

You both have offsprings (and Loviatar you have 2 unnamed offsprings. It depends on pickiness of the list to some buyers but that is a small nitpick on the market. Unless people are looking for unbred dragons. This however I Cannot confirm on) however they both should still sell, again you biggest selling point is the ID numbers of your dragons.

I would imagine they both can go as high as 300K (perhaps even more?)
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
@cooneyms
could I get my name moved from the 6-digit pinglist to the 4 or less one?
I impulse bought some 6 digits and now I'd like to take a break from buying - but I'd still like to keep an eye out for older guys (5>)
@cooneyms
could I get my name moved from the 6-digit pinglist to the 4 or less one?
I impulse bought some 6 digits and now I'd like to take a break from buying - but I'd still like to keep an eye out for older guys (5>)
cm_icn.png sig.png

Censorship is never the ______
@Okapi @Tsaiah @Nicole @Loviatar @Ladyslayer

If you guys are ever looking for answers about how much a dragon might be worth (whether you're asking or helping someone who asked), there's actually a market guide on the first page of this thread (2nd post!). It's only a few weeks old. The information there is based on the most recent auctions and is / will be kept up to date! It's a neat places to check to get accurate information and price averages for how much a dragon might be worth under certain circumstances. The market is tricky, so I've been trying to make as many useful resources available as possible :)

There's also a new page on the pinglist document called Auction History where I've collected past and recent threads of very significant auctions (particularly special or rare dragons that sell for more than normal). Looking at an auction can be very telling about why one dragon might sell for far less than another of similar age. Check it out if you're interested in a good browse! X3

@Lauvtrekin @SpiritusDraconis
Added!

@demonpunk
No problem, I took you off!

@Wryneck
All taken care of :)
@Okapi @Tsaiah @Nicole @Loviatar @Ladyslayer

If you guys are ever looking for answers about how much a dragon might be worth (whether you're asking or helping someone who asked), there's actually a market guide on the first page of this thread (2nd post!). It's only a few weeks old. The information there is based on the most recent auctions and is / will be kept up to date! It's a neat places to check to get accurate information and price averages for how much a dragon might be worth under certain circumstances. The market is tricky, so I've been trying to make as many useful resources available as possible :)

There's also a new page on the pinglist document called Auction History where I've collected past and recent threads of very significant auctions (particularly special or rare dragons that sell for more than normal). Looking at an auction can be very telling about why one dragon might sell for far less than another of similar age. Check it out if you're interested in a good browse! X3

@Lauvtrekin @SpiritusDraconis
Added!

@demonpunk
No problem, I took you off!

@Wryneck
All taken care of :)
6Sx7SSv.png
Hey friends! I'm looking to put one of my first dragons on the market, but do you think he's worth waiting and selling? [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1994638] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/19947/1994638_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [br] [center]Name: Gundam ID: 1994638 Coal/Mulberry/Shadow Bred a few times, one or two Unnamed, but he's got some nice colors to him![/center] [br]
Hey friends! I'm looking to put one of my first dragons on the market, but do you think he's worth waiting and selling?

Name: Gundam
ID: 1994638
Coal/Mulberry/Shadow
Bred a few times, one or two Unnamed, but he's got some nice colors to him!

♥How can someone like me base love stories on real experience...?!♥
@cooneyms
thank you!
@cooneyms
thank you!
cm_icn.png sig.png

Censorship is never the ______
@Tocabella

Low 7 digits aren't terribly valuable in the current market (many are still found at exalt prices), but certain ones may become valuable in the far future. As with most oldies, the earlier the generation the better. Gundam isn't early generation, so his value will raise much slower than low 7 digits who are Gen 1 or 2 for example. But as FR gains more members and people become interested in old dragons, there may be an increased demand for the ones that are considered "younger" now. It should be interesting to see where this market goes, especially after a few more registration windows (or after open reg).

Certainly hang on to him, especially if you're attached! He's quite handsome regardless of whether he'll sell well down the road or not. So many lovely low 7's get exalted and I think it's such a shame D:
@Tocabella

Low 7 digits aren't terribly valuable in the current market (many are still found at exalt prices), but certain ones may become valuable in the far future. As with most oldies, the earlier the generation the better. Gundam isn't early generation, so his value will raise much slower than low 7 digits who are Gen 1 or 2 for example. But as FR gains more members and people become interested in old dragons, there may be an increased demand for the ones that are considered "younger" now. It should be interesting to see where this market goes, especially after a few more registration windows (or after open reg).

Certainly hang on to him, especially if you're attached! He's quite handsome regardless of whether he'll sell well down the road or not. So many lovely low 7's get exalted and I think it's such a shame D:
6Sx7SSv.png
1 2 ... 210 211 212 213 214 ... 748 749