Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Gardenweyr Flea Market! UPDATED
1 2 3 4 5 6
@HestiaRising Would you do 20k for your Igneous Flow, Spotted Grasshopper, True Rainbow Trout, and Winter Wolf Pelts?
@HestiaRising Would you do 20k for your Igneous Flow, Spotted Grasshopper, True Rainbow Trout, and Winter Wolf Pelts?
@hestiarising would you take driftwood logs at 75t each, and branchs at 30t each?
@hestiarising would you take driftwood logs at 75t each, and branchs at 30t each?
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@hestiarising

Do you still have your opal cobras? I would pay 200t a piece ^^
And for the driftwood logs I would pay 100t each
@hestiarising

Do you still have your opal cobras? I would pay 200t a piece ^^
And for the driftwood logs I would pay 100t each
4ZwFOyz.png
@thelostcity @dragonsrus I'll send you messages shortly.
@thelostcity @dragonsrus I'll send you messages shortly.
Server time +3
Join me on UnovaRPG!
@HestiaRising

Sure thing! Are you alright with that price though? I feel like I'm ripping you off. ^^;
@HestiaRising

Sure thing! Are you alright with that price though? I feel like I'm ripping you off. ^^;
@HestiaRising Hello, could I possibly get a flowerfall and the rose wings for 5k?
@HestiaRising Hello, could I possibly get a flowerfall and the rose wings for 5k?
Hello!
@HestiaRising

Would 18k + 7 gems be okay for your wing silks, 2 flower crowns, 1 flower fall and the tail bangle?
@HestiaRising

Would 18k + 7 gems be okay for your wing silks, 2 flower crowns, 1 flower fall and the tail bangle?
d0P48zL.jpg
@HestiaRising
I'd very much like to buy the Shadow Sash from you if it's still available. (I wasn't able to pick one up during Trickmurk and I've been kicking myself ever since.)

Edit: And now that I look at it, maybe one of the Filigree helmets as well?
@HestiaRising
I'd very much like to buy the Shadow Sash from you if it's still available. (I wasn't able to pick one up during Trickmurk and I've been kicking myself ever since.)

Edit: And now that I look at it, maybe one of the Filigree helmets as well?

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
@Melodic heh, you can pay me 200 a piece if it would make you feel better. They're 4500t on the AH, which is highway robbery imo. @LiveSky is offering that much, and I would not object to splitting the cobras between the two of you.

@Hyperioncorp the branches are yours! The price to beat on the logs is 100t.
@ZephtheRemix can you do 15k and 10 gems?
@starzy how about 7500t?
@Quis Can you give me 90kt or 275 gems for the sash?
@Melodic heh, you can pay me 200 a piece if it would make you feel better. They're 4500t on the AH, which is highway robbery imo. @LiveSky is offering that much, and I would not object to splitting the cobras between the two of you.

@Hyperioncorp the branches are yours! The price to beat on the logs is 100t.
@ZephtheRemix can you do 15k and 10 gems?
@starzy how about 7500t?
@Quis Can you give me 90kt or 275 gems for the sash?
Server time +3
Join me on UnovaRPG!
@hestiarising i'll send over 1500 for the branches right now! and i'll bump it to 125t per log
@hestiarising i'll send over 1500 for the branches right now! and i'll bump it to 125t per log
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
1 2 3 4 5 6