Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free to Good home (lair clearoutish)
1 2 3 4
@Mitsukai ill send some stuff over :)
@Mitsukai ill send some stuff over :)
@explosivelight, ill take any unwanted cash, chests, skins, crates and spools. Also floracats, and sprites and any fancy apparel
@explosivelight, ill take any unwanted cash, chests, skins, crates and spools. Also floracats, and sprites and any fancy apparel
@explosivelight

I have the skin from Wavecrest and I need a fae for it- could I have a Male fae? o:
./any silk wing apparel?
@explosivelight

I have the skin from Wavecrest and I need a fae for it- could I have a Male fae? o:
./any silk wing apparel?
@explosivelight Send a few CR's and i was wondering if you had an apperal?
@explosivelight Send a few CR's and i was wondering if you had an apperal?
@Explosivelight
It is sad to see a user heading off, but it's nice that you're distributing your wealth rather than letting it rot. @v@
It always makes me sad to see dragons sitting and doing nothing on an inactive account.

I wouldn't mind taking some familiars off your hands? Or any spare gems or festival apparel? I'm currently working on a few gening projects and it's destroying me financially, so any help would be appreciated. xD
@Explosivelight
It is sad to see a user heading off, but it's nice that you're distributing your wealth rather than letting it rot. @v@
It always makes me sad to see dragons sitting and doing nothing on an inactive account.

I wouldn't mind taking some familiars off your hands? Or any spare gems or festival apparel? I'm currently working on a few gening projects and it's destroying me financially, so any help would be appreciated. xD
sig43_by_dingobreath-dc9xf8y.png
hey anyone who further replies Ive fully run our of apparel and only have a few dragons left and ive given out all my treasure and gems.
hey anyone who further replies Ive fully run our of apparel and only have a few dragons left and ive given out all my treasure and gems.
@LightningWolf the crs are making errors, can you message me which ones you want and Ill send them to you?
@LightningWolf the crs are making errors, can you message me which ones you want and Ill send them to you?

Please ^_^

@explosivelight

Please ^_^

@explosivelight
@explosivelight I am loaded up on dragons right now, but I would totally appreciate any treasure or items you wanted to pass on my way. c: ♥
@explosivelight I am loaded up on dragons right now, but I would totally appreciate any treasure or items you wanted to pass on my way. c: ♥
w07JVqv4_o.gif
Ays9NJWm_o.gif
I collect old dragons! And Wooly bears.
...And also have a hoarding problem.

From Plague; with love. ♥
Ays9NJWm_o.gif

[/right]
@explosivelight

May I have Torrent and Alearonz?
@explosivelight

May I have Torrent and Alearonz?
~qLdY.png~