Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free to Good home (lair clearoutish)
1 2 3 4
@explosivelight

I'd love to take Vehelmier of your hands, sad to hear you are leaving. :( But I wish you luck where ever you may go. May I also have any spare treasure/gems If you'd be willing to give me some.
@explosivelight

I'd love to take Vehelmier of your hands, sad to hear you are leaving. :( But I wish you luck where ever you may go. May I also have any spare treasure/gems If you'd be willing to give me some.
@explosivelight

could i have some treasure and maybe apparel too? doesn't matter, tho if its silk or wings id looooove some!
@explosivelight

could i have some treasure and maybe apparel too? doesn't matter, tho if its silk or wings id looooove some!
@explosivelight I sent a CR for Annaleise, she's beautiful!
@explosivelight I sent a CR for Annaleise, she's beautiful!
eswSnrS.pngMUYNhfy.png
kCHWEjf.pngYMPbu9R.png
@explosivelight Moved to the Raffles and Giveaways forum. this is the appropriate forum to post giveaways. :)
@explosivelight Moved to the Raffles and Giveaways forum. this is the appropriate forum to post giveaways. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@explosivelight

Sorry to hear you are leaving, but I wish you the best for the future.

If you happen to have any type of familiars or a couple pieces of apparel or unwanted treasure, may I get whatever you feel like sending. I'm one of the new players from april registration. Take care and thank you very much.
@explosivelight

Sorry to hear you are leaving, but I wish you the best for the future.

If you happen to have any type of familiars or a couple pieces of apparel or unwanted treasure, may I get whatever you feel like sending. I'm one of the new players from april registration. Take care and thank you very much.
kithri_signature_by_stormhawke13-d9bs7vn.png--rainbow hatchery. Wanted, stuff from the coli and Baldwin as not accessible for blind players.[center
@explosivelight

Any familiars you can spare, as well as any gene scrolls (especially tiger or seraph) as well as any treasure, gems, etc that you still need to clear out.

I hope you have a good time in everything you do! <3
@explosivelight

Any familiars you can spare, as well as any gene scrolls (especially tiger or seraph) as well as any treasure, gems, etc that you still need to clear out.

I hope you have a good time in everything you do! <3
1 2 3 4