Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, vol 12
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 65 66
I love the idea of re coloring or just straight out retiring themed apparel rather than returning it. With the site still being closed most of the time, there should be things that older players can look back on with fondness because they were present to receive limited items. And it would raise the prices on the items significantly. I don't know about others, but I make the majority of my treasure buying and selling items rather than dragons. :/
I love the idea of re coloring or just straight out retiring themed apparel rather than returning it. With the site still being closed most of the time, there should be things that older players can look back on with fondness because they were present to receive limited items. And it would raise the prices on the items significantly. I don't know about others, but I make the majority of my treasure buying and selling items rather than dragons. :/
center]UZVTEBc.png[/center]
@JCStitches Thanks for the ping! I feel silly now for not noticing that. ^^,
@JCStitches Thanks for the ping! I feel silly now for not noticing that. ^^,
CROWNS CROWNS CROWNS CROWNS

TIKINDI TIKINDI TIKINDI TIKINDI

This was a good WOTW thank you staff.
CROWNS CROWNS CROWNS CROWNS

TIKINDI TIKINDI TIKINDI TIKINDI

This was a good WOTW thank you staff.
L3t8ZMg.png
Finally a new game.

I've actually stopped playing FR due to the lack of fairground games (aka, ways to actually earn treasure.)

I think if this keeps up, this game may actually end up playable.
Finally a new game.

I've actually stopped playing FR due to the lack of fairground games (aka, ways to actually earn treasure.)

I think if this keeps up, this game may actually end up playable.
[quote name="Chloraphyll" date=2015-04-30 15:47:29] Woohoo! Skydancer lore! Question: Did @Scorpius work on it, seeing as they are "responsible" for Skydancers existing? [/quote] @Chloraphyll I only designed the dragon and given a bit of the lore. The admins work on the rest of it.
Chloraphyll wrote on 2015-04-30:
Woohoo! Skydancer lore! Question: Did @Scorpius work on it, seeing as they are "responsible" for Skydancers existing?
@Chloraphyll
I only designed the dragon and given a bit of the lore. The admins work on the rest of it.
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
CROWWNNNSSS YESSS
I have so many dragons who need them

And item trades using the Crossroads system would make everything so much more convenient
CROWWNNNSSS YESSS
I have so many dragons who need them

And item trades using the Crossroads system would make everything so much more convenient
DbPd1nP.png
Oooooooooh! Very excited for the Glimmer tert! I will be looking forward to that!
Also excited for that new game! It looks like fun!
Oooooooooh! Very excited for the Glimmer tert! I will be looking forward to that!
Also excited for that new game! It looks like fun!
a7jSHqz.gifw9Hs112f1XJtQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.pngE0tpxPX.gif
Oh my god the choices for the new holiday apperal ♥^♥ I personally think we need more crowns up in here though
Oh my god the choices for the new holiday apperal ♥^♥ I personally think we need more crowns up in here though
i'm so excited for glimmer omgggggggg
i'm so excited for glimmer omgggggggg
dhJpGiJ.gif
This is an amazing update!!
This is an amazing update!!
lmBVOQT.gifSNH9aOp.gif
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 65 66