Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | *TeaDino's Bazaar (Closed)
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 83 84
@TeaDino

Ooh I would like to be put down for one Draconic Blue please! :D We can pay in treasure for this run yeah?
@TeaDino

Ooh I would like to be put down for one Draconic Blue please! :D We can pay in treasure for this run yeah?
503.gif
@TeaDino

I would like to be on the green accent run, please!
@TeaDino

I would like to be on the green accent run, please!
@TeaDino

I LOVE your Draconic collection! Could I get a treasure slot for one of each (Red, Green, and Blue) please?
@TeaDino

I LOVE your Draconic collection! Could I get a treasure slot for one of each (Red, Green, and Blue) please?
@Teadino

I'm still holding out until Draconic White unless I get another malesnap, but I'm glad to see more of these printed.
@Teadino

I'm still holding out until Draconic White unless I get another malesnap, but I'm glad to see more of these printed.
@TeaDino
Would love to be put on the list for green and placed on the genaral ping list for any accents or skins.
@TeaDino
Would love to be put on the list for green and placed on the genaral ping list for any accents or skins.
@Teadino

Could you add me to your general ping list. Also on both the steam powered accents.
@Teadino

Could you add me to your general ping list. Also on both the steam powered accents.
PEyOcAR.png
@TeaDino
Put me down for a draconic blue please!
@TeaDino
Put me down for a draconic blue please!
@TeaDino

Could you preview both Draconic Green and Draconic Blue on dragon #6600936, please? He's a permababy, so you'll have to use the scryer to get his picture. Thanks!
@TeaDino

Could you preview both Draconic Green and Draconic Blue on dragon #6600936, please? He's a permababy, so you'll have to use the scryer to get his picture. Thanks!
Looking for a Male Forest/Sand/? Mirror, preferably 1st Gen with ice eyes!
Levin-Incarnate---Glamour-Signature---Created-by-Serinde_zps204eda15.png

tmXWTab.png
@JD1620 @Ecsentret @BadboyJesus @PuzzBeef @Narinaya @Malis @marymouse @azrielen @Cheza
Added!

@Kompy
Red will be reprinted soon after Green and Blue does. Do you still want me to put you down on the pinglist for red?

@Ickyrus
Sure thing! I've added you to the Red pinglist.

@Samurott
Yep. I have two slots for treasure (or gems) every run.

@Safaris
Thank you! Added you to all except red. I'll do a reprint of Red soon so I've put you on the pinglist for now if that's ok :')
@JD1620 @Ecsentret @BadboyJesus @PuzzBeef @Narinaya @Malis @marymouse @azrielen @Cheza
Added!

@Kompy
Red will be reprinted soon after Green and Blue does. Do you still want me to put you down on the pinglist for red?

@Ickyrus
Sure thing! I've added you to the Red pinglist.

@Samurott
Yep. I have two slots for treasure (or gems) every run.

@Safaris
Thank you! Added you to all except red. I'll do a reprint of Red soon so I've put you on the pinglist for now if that's ok :')
@Troubletail
Cool! I know I'll be doing recolors this summer, so look forward to that!

@Gimeurcookie @Zelai
Added!
@Troubletail
Cool! I know I'll be doing recolors this summer, so look forward to that!

@Gimeurcookie @Zelai
Added!
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 83 84