Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | *TeaDino's Bazaar (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84
@TeaDino

I'll get you the gems as soon as I am able to get my hands on em. I have 34 dragons with skins and accents on, so you can rest easy knowing that I have an addiction and won't flake on you, hahah. x_x

And congrats on the Scroll of Pells winning the contest! I will need to get that ASAP. :D
@TeaDino

I'll get you the gems as soon as I am able to get my hands on em. I have 34 dragons with skins and accents on, so you can rest easy knowing that I have an addiction and won't flake on you, hahah. x_x

And congrats on the Scroll of Pells winning the contest! I will need to get that ASAP. :D
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
@TeaDino [more pained crying] I don't have the gems right now but we'll see what I scrounge up in the next little while >_>

What were the items that you entered as the things to make the scroll of pells?
@TeaDino [more pained crying] I don't have the gems right now but we'll see what I scrounge up in the next little while >_>

What were the items that you entered as the things to make the scroll of pells?
qA6nr0I.png vertical-spacer.pngsmall-vertical-spacer.png 5hF3FGk.pngJvUa9ma.png
mAiCJNJ.pngTlmcw5e.png
9TCvzie.pngV6RM60O.png
Qq78qBr.pngzSxEqNq.png
FvfV2kD.pngO62tc6n.png
credit-vertical.pngvertical-spacer.png
@Epsereth
Awesome, thanks! *u*

@Enekokoro
Haha that's fine! I won't be knocking on anyone's door for payment until the list is full, so you've still got time. Would you still like me to put your name on the list?

Also the materials were: Scrollcase and Used Cartographer's Ink
I'm not 100% sure on the ink but I'm pretty sure that was what it was!
@Epsereth
Awesome, thanks! *u*

@Enekokoro
Haha that's fine! I won't be knocking on anyone's door for payment until the list is full, so you've still got time. Would you still like me to put your name on the list?

Also the materials were: Scrollcase and Used Cartographer's Ink
I'm not 100% sure on the ink but I'm pretty sure that was what it was!
@TeaDino Thank you! :3
@TeaDino Thank you! :3
qA6nr0I.png vertical-spacer.pngsmall-vertical-spacer.png 5hF3FGk.pngJvUa9ma.png
mAiCJNJ.pngTlmcw5e.png
9TCvzie.pngV6RM60O.png
Qq78qBr.pngzSxEqNq.png
FvfV2kD.pngO62tc6n.png
credit-vertical.pngvertical-spacer.png
@TeaDino
Put me down for Arcanists Notes, pretty please? :3 This was the first thing I saw when I woke up and it made me very happy ^^
@TeaDino
Put me down for Arcanists Notes, pretty please? :3 This was the first thing I saw when I woke up and it made me very happy ^^
m27bIFB.png
@TeaDino
I would like a slot for Arcanists Notes please. :)
@TeaDino
I would like a slot for Arcanists Notes please. :)
title_layer_middle_x2.png
@TeaDino I'd like to get a slot for Arcanists Notes (if there's still any available, I think you could easily make a 10 pack with how beautiful it is) - I was so sure it was going to win!
@TeaDino I'd like to get a slot for Arcanists Notes (if there's still any available, I think you could easily make a 10 pack with how beautiful it is) - I was so sure it was going to win!
@Enekokoro
Hey enekokoro, did you want a spot? I'm not sure you ever said yes haha

@Miyon @Halista
Added to the list, thank you!

@Zikul
Ahh thanks! I didn't think I'd garner this much interest. I suppose I'll be shooting for 10 copies!
@Enekokoro
Hey enekokoro, did you want a spot? I'm not sure you ever said yes haha

@Miyon @Halista
Added to the list, thank you!

@Zikul
Ahh thanks! I didn't think I'd garner this much interest. I suppose I'll be shooting for 10 copies!
Friendly bump! :)
Friendly bump! :)
0A8CmoE.gif
@Aprikoko
Ahh thank you!

Guys, I'm still accepting slots up to 10 before retiring the skin, so get it while you can!
@Aprikoko
Ahh thank you!

Guys, I'm still accepting slots up to 10 before retiring the skin, so get it while you can!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84