Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | LMagpie's Skins & Accents Shop CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@indis Absolutely! Adding you now, and its ready to be paid for!

@Lucatri Yes, thank you! I'll add you to my general ping list. :)

@flatfins @diancie @tsumiki @peisinoe @fujo @stormwendjule @booger @dragonsmirk @indis - Great news! Sea Breeze has been ordered! :D Thank you everyone!
Quote:
Hello!

This is an automated message to let you know that your Custom Skin submission has successfully been submitted for approval. Please allow 5-7 days for the skin to be approved and delivered back to you. Please save this message for your records.

Your Custom Skin order receipt # is '14097'.

Thank you for your submission!

- The Flight Rising Team
@indis Absolutely! Adding you now, and its ready to be paid for!

@Lucatri Yes, thank you! I'll add you to my general ping list. :)

@flatfins @diancie @tsumiki @peisinoe @fujo @stormwendjule @booger @dragonsmirk @indis - Great news! Sea Breeze has been ordered! :D Thank you everyone!
Quote:
Hello!

This is an automated message to let you know that your Custom Skin submission has successfully been submitted for approval. Please allow 5-7 days for the skin to be approved and delivered back to you. Please save this message for your records.

Your Custom Skin order receipt # is '14097'.

Thank you for your submission!

- The Flight Rising Team
Wow! I NEED Pastel Mermaid, put me up on the list! When do you want the gems?
Wow! I NEED Pastel Mermaid, put me up on the list! When do you want the gems?
tumblr_nvwkta4HwU1uawomqo5_r3_250.png
Oh, and please put me on a pinglist if you're planning on making accents! :3
Oh, and please put me on a pinglist if you're planning on making accents! :3
66MHIIb.png
@Colorwavez Thank you, I've added you! I'll send out a ping for payment once there's 7 preorders for the second batch of Pastel Mermaid, or you can send it over now and I'll keep it safe. Totally up to you!

@Cutiepaws I will definitely be making some accents in the future! I'll add to to my accents ping list. I'm keeping track of it all in a word document ^-^
@Colorwavez Thank you, I've added you! I'll send out a ping for payment once there's 7 preorders for the second batch of Pastel Mermaid, or you can send it over now and I'll keep it safe. Totally up to you!

@Cutiepaws I will definitely be making some accents in the future! I'll add to to my accents ping list. I'm keeping track of it all in a word document ^-^
@lmagpie I'd like a slot please for pastel mermaid. Also please add me to your ping list c:
@lmagpie I'd like a slot please for pastel mermaid. Also please add me to your ping list c:
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@LMagpie may i preorder both skins if there's still room?
@LMagpie may i preorder both skins if there's still room?
@snowpea Sure thing! Thank you!

@magicalgirlrem Of course! I've added you to Pastel Mermaid's list, and I've opened up a pre-order list for a second batch of Sea Breeze and will ping you when I get 6 more people. :)

@Kittson @Tinydach @Booger @dragonsmirk @colorwaves @snowpea @magicalgirlrem - Batch 2 of Pastel Mermaid is ready to order! Please send payment as soon as you're able!
@snowpea Sure thing! Thank you!

@magicalgirlrem Of course! I've added you to Pastel Mermaid's list, and I've opened up a pre-order list for a second batch of Sea Breeze and will ping you when I get 6 more people. :)

@Kittson @Tinydach @Booger @dragonsmirk @colorwaves @snowpea @magicalgirlrem - Batch 2 of Pastel Mermaid is ready to order! Please send payment as soon as you're able!
@LMagpie Requesting to be added to your ping list for any/all future things that you make, specially accents. :)
@LMagpie Requesting to be added to your ping list for any/all future things that you make, specially accents. :)
tXKbExw.png
@LMagpie OMG your skins are SUPER GORGEOUS! May I be put under the slots for both Sea Breeze and Pastel Mermaid, please? I'd also love to be included in your general pinglist! ; u ;
@LMagpie OMG your skins are SUPER GORGEOUS! May I be put under the slots for both Sea Breeze and Pastel Mermaid, please? I'd also love to be included in your general pinglist! ; u ;
733EAYl.png
@Iversia Hey you!! Absolutely! Thank you :D I love your signature by the way, and your vista!

@Finne Thank you so much!! I've added you to both! And batch 2 for Pastel Mermaid is ready for payment :)
@Iversia Hey you!! Absolutely! Thank you :D I love your signature by the way, and your vista!

@Finne Thank you so much!! I've added you to both! And batch 2 for Pastel Mermaid is ready for payment :)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21