Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | LMagpie's Skins & Accents Shop CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21
@LMagpie Jeeze, those are adorable. Not interested in owning one myself (doesn't really fit in with my lair), but absolutely lovely regardless.
@LMagpie Jeeze, those are adorable. Not interested in owning one myself (doesn't really fit in with my lair), but absolutely lovely regardless.
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@LMagpie

Amazing skins. I'm not a skin buyer but those are soo tempting. Could I be added to your general ping list?
@LMagpie

Amazing skins. I'm not a skin buyer but those are soo tempting. Could I be added to your general ping list?
PEyOcAR.png
@KittyAoba Thank you for your compliments! ^-^

@Zelai Absolutely! Thank you very much!
@KittyAoba Thank you for your compliments! ^-^

@Zelai Absolutely! Thank you very much!
I'd love a copy of sea breeze and pastel mermaid :)
I'd love a copy of sea breeze and pastel mermaid :)
4f4ec8b56b_98242060_o2.gif
@lmagpie please put me down for sea breeze too c:
@lmagpie please put me down for sea breeze too c:
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@LMagpie
I'd love to be put down for Pastel Mermaid please~!
I wish I had enough gems for the M.imp T^T Such beauty
@LMagpie
I'd love to be put down for Pastel Mermaid please~!
I wish I had enough gems for the M.imp T^T Such beauty
tumblr_inline_no4pyfqgOn1rbfe8q_500.gifff6e15c683.png
@LMagpie AAAHHHH i must have missed your ping bc i just only noticed you've got a shop up and running! well regardless, i'd like to be put on list for both skins ouo
@LMagpie AAAHHHH i must have missed your ping bc i just only noticed you've got a shop up and running! well regardless, i'd like to be put on list for both skins ouo
10 hours ahead of FR clock
@LMagpie Ohhh, these skins are lovely *o* Could I be put down for Pastel Mermaid, please?
@LMagpie Ohhh, these skins are lovely *o* Could I be put down for Pastel Mermaid, please?
sleeping baby, shadowed dust
clouds and starlight, numbered starlight
when we're called to go, we must
into starlight, sleep and love
@Maye Thank you! I've marked you down for both, and Pastel Mermaid is ready for payment :D

@snowpea Thank you! I've added you to Sea Breeze!

@Pelistorm I've put you down for Pastel Mermaid, you get the last slot of batch 2! It's ready for payment :) Thank you!

@Krasis I've put you down for batch 2 of Sea Breeze and batch 3 of Pastel mermaid, thank you! :)

@Axley I've put you down for batch 3 of pastel mermaid, thank you! :)
@Maye Thank you! I've marked you down for both, and Pastel Mermaid is ready for payment :D

@snowpea Thank you! I've added you to Sea Breeze!

@Pelistorm I've put you down for Pastel Mermaid, you get the last slot of batch 2! It's ready for payment :) Thank you!

@Krasis I've put you down for batch 2 of Sea Breeze and batch 3 of Pastel mermaid, thank you! :)

@Axley I've put you down for batch 3 of pastel mermaid, thank you! :)
Wow how fast was that!! The first batches of Pastel Mermaid and Sea Breeze were just delivered to me, and I've sent them all on! Enjoy!!! :D

@flatfins @diancie @tsumiki @peisinoe @fujo @stormwendjule @booger @dragonsmirk @indis - I'm just pinging everyone who ordered batch one of Sea Breeze to say, I just noticed a small bug with Sea Breeze's thumbnail, it's showing a female symbol, but it's working as intended! I've posted about it here so it should get fixed soon: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1199521/76#post_10689569 :)

EDIT: It's been fixed! If you still see the old one just press Ctrl+F5 and it will fix it :)

@Kittson @Tinydach @Booger @dragonsmirk @colorwavez @snowpea @magicalgirlrem @Finne @Maye @Pelistorm - Batch 2 of Pastel Mermaid has just been ordered!
Quote:
Hello!

This is an automated message to let you know that your Custom Skin submission has successfully been submitted for approval. Please allow 5-7 days for the skin to be approved and delivered back to you. Please save this message for your records.

Your Custom Skin order receipt # is '14181'.

Thank you for your submission!

- The Flight Rising Team
Wow how fast was that!! The first batches of Pastel Mermaid and Sea Breeze were just delivered to me, and I've sent them all on! Enjoy!!! :D

@flatfins @diancie @tsumiki @peisinoe @fujo @stormwendjule @booger @dragonsmirk @indis - I'm just pinging everyone who ordered batch one of Sea Breeze to say, I just noticed a small bug with Sea Breeze's thumbnail, it's showing a female symbol, but it's working as intended! I've posted about it here so it should get fixed soon: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1199521/76#post_10689569 :)

EDIT: It's been fixed! If you still see the old one just press Ctrl+F5 and it will fix it :)

@Kittson @Tinydach @Booger @dragonsmirk @colorwavez @snowpea @magicalgirlrem @Finne @Maye @Pelistorm - Batch 2 of Pastel Mermaid has just been ordered!
Quote:
Hello!

This is an automated message to let you know that your Custom Skin submission has successfully been submitted for approval. Please allow 5-7 days for the skin to be approved and delivered back to you. Please save this message for your records.

Your Custom Skin order receipt # is '14181'.

Thank you for your submission!

- The Flight Rising Team
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21