Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [H] Art [W] Help (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25
@TheFlyingCat
Are there any that you would prefer over the others? I could also part with some treasure if you'd like, but I'm kind of low on funds myself ahaha...
I'm v wiling to part with any and all of these for some of your art:
Sand Dollars x100+ (I can easily get more)
Little Lion Chest x2
Wavesong Chest x3
Splash x1
Waveswept x1
Fishtivities x1
Little Lion x2
Song of Waves x1
Wavebreak Snarler x1
Seashell Mantle x2
Diver Sash x1
And since it's limited slots and I can understand and appreciate that, I was wondering if its limited to one dragon per order per slot?

Sorry for the wall of words. >< Your art's just really pretty and I don't think I could afford any from your regular shop right now.
@TheFlyingCat
Are there any that you would prefer over the others? I could also part with some treasure if you'd like, but I'm kind of low on funds myself ahaha...
I'm v wiling to part with any and all of these for some of your art:
Sand Dollars x100+ (I can easily get more)
Little Lion Chest x2
Wavesong Chest x3
Splash x1
Waveswept x1
Fishtivities x1
Little Lion x2
Song of Waves x1
Wavebreak Snarler x1
Seashell Mantle x2
Diver Sash x1
And since it's limited slots and I can understand and appreciate that, I was wondering if its limited to one dragon per order per slot?

Sorry for the wall of words. >< Your art's just really pretty and I don't think I could afford any from your regular shop right now.
YPf9PUF.gif97YKUHm.gifYPf9PUF.gif
+3 FR time
@TheFlyingCat
Thank you! What would you like to be paid in, sand dollars, gems or treasure?
Or maybe festival items?
@TheFlyingCat
Thank you! What would you like to be paid in, sand dollars, gems or treasure?
Or maybe festival items?
raffle3.png
@TheFlyingCat
Yayy~ fantastic. How much treasure would a flat color bust and a shaded bust each cost? Or if you have another art commission thread i could refer myself to maybe since there is no treasure amount listed.

I have some chests from the last few festivals or some previous festival skins if you are interested in any of those. I also have cloudy wings/tail feathers if you would prefer that. I would appreciate if I could get a flat treasure estimate though since the price of these items in the AH are always shifting and I do not want to undercut you or anything like that.
@TheFlyingCat
Yayy~ fantastic. How much treasure would a flat color bust and a shaded bust each cost? Or if you have another art commission thread i could refer myself to maybe since there is no treasure amount listed.

I have some chests from the last few festivals or some previous festival skins if you are interested in any of those. I also have cloudy wings/tail feathers if you would prefer that. I would appreciate if I could get a flat treasure estimate though since the price of these items in the AH are always shifting and I do not want to undercut you or anything like that.
sig48_by_dingobreath-dcah8kb.png
@TheFlyingCat Yay! u.u Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10489645] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/104897/10489645_350.png[/img] [/url] Skin Color: Nutty brown Hair Color/ Style: Rich blonde, styled something like this: http://www.short-haircut.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Short-pixie-curly-hair.jpg Eye Color: Same as element. :) Personality: Spunky, curious, always sticking her nose into somewhere it doesn't belong.
@TheFlyingCat

Yay! u.u

Dragon:
10489645_350.png

Skin Color: Nutty brown
Hair Color/ Style: Rich blonde, styled something like this: http://www.short-haircut.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Short-pixie-curly-hair.jpg
Eye Color: Same as element. :)
Personality: Spunky, curious, always sticking her nose into somewhere it doesn't belong.
[b]Form: @TheFlyingCat - Flat Color[/b] if that's ok. whatever you want though [s]Dragon[/s]OC: [url=http://imgur.com/hBlDv9g,y59Tntc,GIiMO7A#0][img]http://puu.sh/hww3r/af095f8ede.jpg[/img][/url] Skin Color: Caramel Hair Color/ Style: Frizzy and held back Eye Color: Brown Personality: Janet is her name and she an adventurous woman who devotes herself to the betterment of the world via a lot of charity and volunteering. Typically super happy, and a bit ditzy even. She's also a news reporter. I HOPE THAT OCs ARE OKAY AND THAT THERE ARE SOME SLOTS OPEN ?. ; o ; If not I can dragon a dragon with a Gijinka, your art is lovely. Also if you want, this is kinda getting close to the end of the festival, so I can pay in treasure or gems? ; v ;
Form: @TheFlyingCat - Flat Color if that's ok. whatever you want though
DragonOC: af095f8ede.jpg
Skin Color: Caramel
Hair Color/ Style: Frizzy and held back
Eye Color: Brown
Personality: Janet is her name and she an adventurous woman who devotes herself to the betterment of the world via a lot of charity and volunteering. Typically super happy, and a bit ditzy even. She's also a news reporter.

I HOPE THAT OCs ARE OKAY AND THAT THERE ARE SOME SLOTS OPEN ?. ; o ; If not I can dragon a dragon with a Gijinka, your art is lovely.
Also if you want, this is kinda getting close to the end of the festival, so I can pay in treasure or gems? ; v ;
Hello
1WHOIfu.gif
@caelumdeity
I'm not sure what the conversion rate for chests to sand dollars is, but I'd definitely be interested in the little lion chest and just the rest of payment being sand dollars. :)

@ProfessorInkblot
No problem! Regarding payment, whatever is easiest for you.

@FlareSolaire
Yeah, this is my festival art thread ^.^ I have a main thread here that I use when it isn't festival- however, I use a simpler art style in that thread, so the prices will be a bit higher. I'm not sure what the sand dollar to treasure ratio is this festival, so I don't know what the price in treasure evens out to- also, since the payment doesn't have an expiration date, you would be put on a separate list.

@Popette
Haha, OCs are fine! I advertize gijinkas because that's what most of the FR community prefers, but OCs are just as fun. There is a flat color slot open, so I put you down for it.
@caelumdeity
I'm not sure what the conversion rate for chests to sand dollars is, but I'd definitely be interested in the little lion chest and just the rest of payment being sand dollars. :)

@ProfessorInkblot
No problem! Regarding payment, whatever is easiest for you.

@FlareSolaire
Yeah, this is my festival art thread ^.^ I have a main thread here that I use when it isn't festival- however, I use a simpler art style in that thread, so the prices will be a bit higher. I'm not sure what the sand dollar to treasure ratio is this festival, so I don't know what the price in treasure evens out to- also, since the payment doesn't have an expiration date, you would be put on a separate list.

@Popette
Haha, OCs are fine! I advertize gijinkas because that's what most of the FR community prefers, but OCs are just as fun. There is a flat color slot open, so I put you down for it.
XHxgasI.gif
@TheFlyingCat
So the lowest current price for Little Lion Chests on the AH is 57 gems which, depending on conversion rates can be anywhere from 28,500T to 30,200T. However the skins themselves go for 35K on the MP and the chest includes some treasure and a gem along with it. And the general conversion rate of Treasure to GSD seems to be about 1 GSD : 1000T. So would it be fair to equate the chest to 30 GSD?
Annnnd I have to say I was interested in at least a flat colors slot but I can see that's filled up ahaha :'D
Do you think that either a flat color or shaded slot will open up by, I'm assuming, Saturday? If not I'm completely fine with just line art! I know it takes time and I'm definitely not trying to pressure you.
@TheFlyingCat
So the lowest current price for Little Lion Chests on the AH is 57 gems which, depending on conversion rates can be anywhere from 28,500T to 30,200T. However the skins themselves go for 35K on the MP and the chest includes some treasure and a gem along with it. And the general conversion rate of Treasure to GSD seems to be about 1 GSD : 1000T. So would it be fair to equate the chest to 30 GSD?
Annnnd I have to say I was interested in at least a flat colors slot but I can see that's filled up ahaha :'D
Do you think that either a flat color or shaded slot will open up by, I'm assuming, Saturday? If not I'm completely fine with just line art! I know it takes time and I'm definitely not trying to pressure you.
YPf9PUF.gif97YKUHm.gifYPf9PUF.gif
+3 FR time
@TheFlyingCat
Eee, rad! Alrighty~ I got your payment, when would you like it? o:
@TheFlyingCat
Eee, rad! Alrighty~ I got your payment, when would you like it? o:
Hello
1WHOIfu.gif
@caelumdeity
Sure! I'm going to try to get everything done tomorrow, so the slot should be open by Saturday.

@Popette
Whenever you're comfortable with- if you're paying in sand dollars, I need the payment by sometime tomorrowish, and I'm trying to get all the art done by then. If you're paying in gems/treasure, you can send it whenever ^.^
@caelumdeity
Sure! I'm going to try to get everything done tomorrow, so the slot should be open by Saturday.

@Popette
Whenever you're comfortable with- if you're paying in sand dollars, I need the payment by sometime tomorrowish, and I'm trying to get all the art done by then. If you're paying in gems/treasure, you can send it whenever ^.^
XHxgasI.gif
@TheFlyingCat
Ooh, how much would it cost in gems/treasure ? < u <
@TheFlyingCat
Ooh, how much would it cost in gems/treasure ? < u <
Hello
1WHOIfu.gif
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25