Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | *-Community Minecraft Server 2.0!-*
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33
@Feme Whitelisted ya and will PM the IP~

@Cello That is amazing, what is this madness

@EdgeOfCygnus Ahh, you can play it? That's cool! Wish I could do that.
@Feme Whitelisted ya and will PM the IP~

@Cello That is amazing, what is this madness

@EdgeOfCygnus Ahh, you can play it? That's cool! Wish I could do that.
k4xLh.gif 1PocQ.gif RZUpc.gif 8Q5BK.gif
THE WATER FLIGHT KNIGHT
Idk I'll replace this with something new soon
@WatersKnight i was removed from the whitelist and i'm not sure why...? it was very sudden...
@WatersKnight i was removed from the whitelist and i'm not sure why...? it was very sudden...
@watersknight
Minecraft username: fufff
FR username: kyubert
FR ID: 128110
Specialty: spelunking
@watersknight
Minecraft username: fufff
FR username: kyubert
FR ID: 128110
Specialty: spelunking
a15.png
Minecraft Username: cazzyo
FR Username: cazzyo
FR User ID: 153780
Read the rules?: yep :D
What do you specialize in?: building
Minecraft Username: cazzyo
FR Username: cazzyo
FR User ID: 153780
Read the rules?: yep :D
What do you specialize in?: building
@kyubert @cazzyo Whitelisted both of you, sent skype contact request to you cazzyo! Kyubert, might be a bit of a stupid question but is your skype name literally named "withheld" or would you like me to PM you the IP?
@kyubert @cazzyo Whitelisted both of you, sent skype contact request to you cazzyo! Kyubert, might be a bit of a stupid question but is your skype name literally named "withheld" or would you like me to PM you the IP?
THE WATER FLIGHT KNIGHT
@WatersKnight Heya! I'd love to join :D

Minecraft Username: ChaoticDreams (not sure if you need it, but you might need my email to find me? If so,: nutmeg21970@gmail.com)
FR Username: ChaoticDreams21
FR User ID: 149473
Age: (this is just for statistical purposes- there is no minimum age limit!): 18 years old
Read the rules?:
Skype: (Optional but highly preferred. This is simply so we can communicate off server together.): nutmeg21970@gmail.com (it's a live account)
What do you specialize in?: (Eg: Mining, farming, etc): I'm not sure if I would say I specialize in anything per se, but if I had to choose, I'd go with mining.

So, yeah :D
@WatersKnight Heya! I'd love to join :D

Minecraft Username: ChaoticDreams (not sure if you need it, but you might need my email to find me? If so,: nutmeg21970@gmail.com)
FR Username: ChaoticDreams21
FR User ID: 149473
Age: (this is just for statistical purposes- there is no minimum age limit!): 18 years old
Read the rules?:
Skype: (Optional but highly preferred. This is simply so we can communicate off server together.): nutmeg21970@gmail.com (it's a live account)
What do you specialize in?: (Eg: Mining, farming, etc): I'm not sure if I would say I specialize in anything per se, but if I had to choose, I'd go with mining.

So, yeah :D
QFXpYkj.png
@watersknight: I would like you to pm me the IP ^^
@watersknight: I would like you to pm me the IP ^^
a15.png
@WatersKnight
i havnt got a notice about a request
@WatersKnight
i havnt got a notice about a request
@WatersKnight

Minecraft Username: Scidia
FR Username: Sidia
FR User ID: 46409
Read the rules?: Yep I did
What do you specialize in?: I bought Minecraft like 3 weeks ago so as of now i'm not too sure but I do seem to be good at killing off mobs as well as making multilevel houses. :3
@WatersKnight

Minecraft Username: Scidia
FR Username: Sidia
FR User ID: 46409
Read the rules?: Yep I did
What do you specialize in?: I bought Minecraft like 3 weeks ago so as of now i'm not too sure but I do seem to be good at killing off mobs as well as making multilevel houses. :3
new_piskel__1__by_sandwolfninja-d9sk0n4.gif
@ChaoticDreams21 I bet you have, but just to be sure- have you read the rules? You didn't write anything down for the "Read the rules" section :'D

@kyubert Right! I'll PM ya the IP~

@cazzyo Odd. Send me a skype contact request at: cow_mugger (Totally a mature skype name, I know xD)

@Sidia Whitelisted and sent Skype contact request!
@ChaoticDreams21 I bet you have, but just to be sure- have you read the rules? You didn't write anything down for the "Read the rules" section :'D

@kyubert Right! I'll PM ya the IP~

@cazzyo Odd. Send me a skype contact request at: cow_mugger (Totally a mature skype name, I know xD)

@Sidia Whitelisted and sent Skype contact request!
THE WATER FLIGHT KNIGHT
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33