Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | *-Community Minecraft Server 2.0!-*
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33
@PlaguedRuby @Sprocket Whitelisted and will be PMing you two the IP~

@January Sent Skype contact request!

@Ziroth Well that's a shame. Hope to see you on the server some day though, whenever that may be.
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Really more of a reminder, but the PvP Spleef Contest will be taking place in a little under two hours! Everyone should meet up at the Community Center by spawn, from which I'll lead everyone to the battle arena~
@PlaguedRuby @Sprocket Whitelisted and will be PMing you two the IP~

@January Sent Skype contact request!

@Ziroth Well that's a shame. Hope to see you on the server some day though, whenever that may be.
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Really more of a reminder, but the PvP Spleef Contest will be taking place in a little under two hours! Everyone should meet up at the Community Center by spawn, from which I'll lead everyone to the battle arena~
k4xLh.gif 1PocQ.gif RZUpc.gif 8Q5BK.gif
THE WATER FLIGHT KNIGHT
Idk I'll replace this with something new soon
@WatersKnight

Minecraft Username: M_D_M
FR Username: EdgeOfCygnus
FR User ID: 148966
Read the rules?: Yes.
What do you specialize in?: Making radical note-block songs, build really cool stuff, music.
@WatersKnight

Minecraft Username: M_D_M
FR Username: EdgeOfCygnus
FR User ID: 148966
Read the rules?: Yes.
What do you specialize in?: Making radical note-block songs, build really cool stuff, music.
@WatersKnight

I've never actually played on a large server before, only privately with friends, so sign me up! :D

Minecraft Username: TheFirewalker
FR Username: TheFirewalker
FR User ID: 122633
Read the rules?: Yep
What do you specialize in?: Farming, exploring, building, anything really - I'm not good at PVP though
@WatersKnight

I've never actually played on a large server before, only privately with friends, so sign me up! :D

Minecraft Username: TheFirewalker
FR Username: TheFirewalker
FR User ID: 122633
Read the rules?: Yep
What do you specialize in?: Farming, exploring, building, anything really - I'm not good at PVP though
GMT +8
Minecraft Username: Ceimi
FR Username: Foo
FR User ID:16366
Read the rules?: Sure did.
What do you specialize in?: Hoarding. If there is a resource, you can bet I'm hoarding it.
Minecraft Username: Ceimi
FR Username: Foo
FR User ID:16366
Read the rules?: Sure did.
What do you specialize in?: Hoarding. If there is a resource, you can bet I'm hoarding it.
Minecraft Username: *removed*
FR Username: TheTigersDen
FR User ID: 56294
Read the rules?: Yep~
Skype: I need to fix it, If I get it to work I'll Ping you :3
What do you specialize in?: Fighting, mining, farming, I can pretty much do anything, except the new redstone items
Minecraft Username: *removed*
FR Username: TheTigersDen
FR User ID: 56294
Read the rules?: Yep~
Skype: I need to fix it, If I get it to work I'll Ping you :3
What do you specialize in?: Fighting, mining, farming, I can pretty much do anything, except the new redstone items
@TheFirewalker @Foo @TheTigersDen Whitelisted and sending PMs to all of you~
@TheFirewalker @Foo @TheTigersDen Whitelisted and sending PMs to all of you~
THE WATER FLIGHT KNIGHT
FOR THOSE THAT MISSED IT!

Watch FR CSMP play some 3v3 Spleef, donkeys and lateness included! Recorded by our one and only Cello~ (_cello in-game)
FOR THOSE THAT MISSED IT!

Watch FR CSMP play some 3v3 Spleef, donkeys and lateness included! Recorded by our one and only Cello~ (_cello in-game)
THE WATER FLIGHT KNIGHT
@WatersKnight Didn't intentionally do this, but did you noticed that you may have called upon the war drums in the song? https://youtu.be/ebTla7LYqJ8?t=4m11s
@WatersKnight Didn't intentionally do this, but did you noticed that you may have called upon the war drums in the song? https://youtu.be/ebTla7LYqJ8?t=4m11s
fairygif.gif
Tumblr: http://celloco.tumblr.com
@WatersKnight
Minecraft Username: Feme
FR Username: Feme
FR User ID: 28572
Read the rules?: Of course!
What do you specialize in?: Building, exploring, and farming ( basically anything that doesn't require fighting mobs or going into dark places)
@WatersKnight
Minecraft Username: Feme
FR Username: Feme
FR User ID: 28572
Read the rules?: Of course!
What do you specialize in?: Building, exploring, and farming ( basically anything that doesn't require fighting mobs or going into dark places)
@WatersKnight

Oh, I forgot to mention, but I can play "This Will Be The Day" on a guitar. I really love that tune. <3. I didn't notice all the RWBY Signatures haha ^^

If only I could record electric guitar. The problem is that I don't have a tool to turn the voltage signal into something that can be recorded cleanly by a PC. :'(
@WatersKnight

Oh, I forgot to mention, but I can play "This Will Be The Day" on a guitar. I really love that tune. <3. I didn't notice all the RWBY Signatures haha ^^

If only I could record electric guitar. The problem is that I don't have a tool to turn the voltage signal into something that can be recorded cleanly by a PC. :'(
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33