Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Halloween dragons, more
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@meredith44

Can you hold that gorgeous ivory spiral boy til I clear a spot for him?
@meredith44

Can you hold that gorgeous ivory spiral boy til I clear a spot for him?
raffle5.png
@AileyQuinne
Sure! I took him off the AH. Just let me know when you want him. (Or I could set up a CR for you to accept whenever.) No rush. And thanks!
@AileyQuinne
Sure! I took him off the AH. Just let me know when you want him. (Or I could set up a CR for you to accept whenever.) No rush. And thanks!
@meredith

That would be perfect. I might want his sister too... They're so pretty... ;.;
@meredith

That would be perfect. I might want his sister too... They're so pretty... ;.;
raffle5.png
@AileyQuinne
Sorry! I somehow missed that you had posted until I went to bump this thread. I CRed the boy to you for you to accept whenever. If you decide you want the girl as well, let me know, and I'll CR her to you for 10k as a discount for buying both. I won't take her off the AH unless you are sure you want her, though. (I love that pair's babies now that I'm in Light so they have matching yellow eyes. :) )

Edit: I realized how I missed the ping. You forgot my "44". Sorry, random Meredith who was pinged to the thread!
@AileyQuinne
Sorry! I somehow missed that you had posted until I went to bump this thread. I CRed the boy to you for you to accept whenever. If you decide you want the girl as well, let me know, and I'll CR her to you for 10k as a discount for buying both. I won't take her off the AH unless you are sure you want her, though. (I love that pair's babies now that I'm in Light so they have matching yellow eyes. :) )

Edit: I realized how I missed the ping. You forgot my "44". Sorry, random Meredith who was pinged to the thread!
@Meredith44 Could I get Ariane? I'd love to nab the two of them but I literally only have just over 350kt.
@Meredith44 Could I get Ariane? I'd love to nab the two of them but I literally only have just over 350kt.
@harth
If you want both, I'd be willing to do payment plans. Like 250k now, and then 10k a day for a month for 550k total? Or I'd be willing to just do Ariane. Whatever works for you. :)
@harth
If you want both, I'd be willing to do payment plans. Like 250k now, and then 10k a day for a month for 550k total? Or I'd be willing to just do Ariane. Whatever works for you. :)
@harth
For now I have taken just Ariane off the AH. Please let me know what you would like to do.
@harth
For now I have taken just Ariane off the AH. Please let me know what you would like to do.
@Meredith44, I'm interested in Vespera! What sort of items would you accept as payment (or partial payment)? I can also do pure gems.
@Meredith44, I'm interested in Vespera! What sort of items would you accept as payment (or partial payment)? I can also do pure gems.
DSEHBxF.png
@ryttu3k
There are some familiars that I need that I'd be willing to have as part of a trade, even if they aren't generally considered "sellable". They're in a google doc. I also like silks and some of the jewelry apparel. But basically, offer anything you're willing to get rid of? As if there is any kind of a market for it (so, like not wraps or tunics or something like that), I can always sell it. Or pure gems is fine. Or mix of anything.
@ryttu3k
There are some familiars that I need that I'd be willing to have as part of a trade, even if they aren't generally considered "sellable". They're in a google doc. I also like silks and some of the jewelry apparel. But basically, offer anything you're willing to get rid of? As if there is any kind of a market for it (so, like not wraps or tunics or something like that), I can always sell it. Or pure gems is fine. Or mix of anything.
@Meredith44, I don't have any of those familiars (or don't have doubles of them), I'm afraid! And the only jewellery I have is generally cheap - I have an amethyst flourish belt and wing drape, and a couple of teardrop pieces (lapis pendant, jade pendant and arm band). Other valuable apparel items I have include a Reaper Guise, glowing purple clawtips, an almost-complete set of silver filigree armour (missing the banner), and a couple of other pieces (gold gauntlets, burnished boots).

For more valuable stuff, I have skins and accents - I'd be willing to trade Salve Kamaitachi, Light's Consort, Construct of Flame, Gilded Glass, or Little Lion.

Let me know if any of those are of interest to you, and if not, pure gems will work fine :)
@Meredith44, I don't have any of those familiars (or don't have doubles of them), I'm afraid! And the only jewellery I have is generally cheap - I have an amethyst flourish belt and wing drape, and a couple of teardrop pieces (lapis pendant, jade pendant and arm band). Other valuable apparel items I have include a Reaper Guise, glowing purple clawtips, an almost-complete set of silver filigree armour (missing the banner), and a couple of other pieces (gold gauntlets, burnished boots).

For more valuable stuff, I have skins and accents - I'd be willing to trade Salve Kamaitachi, Light's Consort, Construct of Flame, Gilded Glass, or Little Lion.

Let me know if any of those are of interest to you, and if not, pure gems will work fine :)
DSEHBxF.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10