Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Horse for Newbie
This is Altair Saghir
altiar_zpsertvq5dk.png
Please don't delete this, let me explain this first.
I have had this horse for years. I love her so much, I've invested a lot of time, money, and passes into her. But, I've outgrown her genetics, and she is no longer useful to me. I want her to go somewhere she is appreciated, and where I can check up on her from time to time. Since there is nowhere to advertise this sort of thing on howrse, this is the only place I could think of to get the word out and find someone good for her to go to. There is, of course, a little criteria...

♥ Have been on howrse for more than two months and less than four (so that I know you'll stick with it and you're not established.

♥ Promise ON YOUR HONOR you wont sell her, if you no longer want her, give her back and I'll find her a new home.

♥ Take car of her and keep her fit. Don't just get her and do nothing with her.

♥ If you are no longer able to get on howrse to take care of her, please give her back so I can find her a new home.

Please message me if your interested, and it helps to tell me why you want her. Also, if you receive her, I'll type up her personality and other info on her so you know what she's like.

I HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE YOU IF I CHANGE MY MIND BUT I'LL BE NICE ABOUT IT IM NOT A MEAN PERSON
This is Altair Saghir
altiar_zpsertvq5dk.png
Please don't delete this, let me explain this first.
I have had this horse for years. I love her so much, I've invested a lot of time, money, and passes into her. But, I've outgrown her genetics, and she is no longer useful to me. I want her to go somewhere she is appreciated, and where I can check up on her from time to time. Since there is nowhere to advertise this sort of thing on howrse, this is the only place I could think of to get the word out and find someone good for her to go to. There is, of course, a little criteria...

♥ Have been on howrse for more than two months and less than four (so that I know you'll stick with it and you're not established.

♥ Promise ON YOUR HONOR you wont sell her, if you no longer want her, give her back and I'll find her a new home.

♥ Take car of her and keep her fit. Don't just get her and do nothing with her.

♥ If you are no longer able to get on howrse to take care of her, please give her back so I can find her a new home.

Please message me if your interested, and it helps to tell me why you want her. Also, if you receive her, I'll type up her personality and other info on her so you know what she's like.

I HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE YOU IF I CHANGE MY MIND BUT I'LL BE NICE ABOUT IT IM NOT A MEAN PERSON
audplo52057.png
@salica42 - She's beautiful! I'd ask for her, but don't meet the first requirement, I've only been on howrse for a week or so... :(
@salica42 - She's beautiful! I'd ask for her, but don't meet the first requirement, I've only been on howrse for a week or so... :(
d32NFgh.png
mlHpBMC.png
UU9vIu2.png
2JV5Zu3.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
DistortionSig.png trans.png
Thats too bad :( But if no one else claims her within the week I might give her to you :) who knows @aly922
whats your howrse user so I can be your friend?
Thats too bad :( But if no one else claims her within the week I might give her to you :) who knows @aly922
whats your howrse user so I can be your friend?
audplo52057.png
bump
bump
audplo52057.png
@salica42
Hey there I'm a newbie on FR but I've played Howrse (on and off >_>) for a long time, and chicken smoothie. I would be happy to take her if you would like but I don't really need her. I understand if you would rather give her to someone else who is new. But I would finish her blub and breed her with twins and you can have one foal. :) I'm trying to collect all the Arabian coats.

@aly922
I feel bad for jumping in front of you. So if you would like I have a lot of horses that don't get any attention and as you are new to Howrse I'd like to give you one to help you out. There is a month requirement before you can send a horse in a reserved sale so you will have to wait. :/

My username is Vivian Trinket
You can both send me a friend request.

@salica42
Hey there I'm a newbie on FR but I've played Howrse (on and off >_>) for a long time, and chicken smoothie. I would be happy to take her if you would like but I don't really need her. I understand if you would rather give her to someone else who is new. But I would finish her blub and breed her with twins and you can have one foal. :) I'm trying to collect all the Arabian coats.

@aly922
I feel bad for jumping in front of you. So if you would like I have a lot of horses that don't get any attention and as you are new to Howrse I'd like to give you one to help you out. There is a month requirement before you can send a horse in a reserved sale so you will have to wait. :/

My username is Vivian Trinket
You can both send me a friend request.

@salica42 - Ok! My howrse username is Whovian! :)
@Caradane - No problem! And thanks, I'd really appreciate it!
@salica42 - Ok! My howrse username is Whovian! :)
@Caradane - No problem! And thanks, I'd really appreciate it!
d32NFgh.png
mlHpBMC.png
UU9vIu2.png
2JV5Zu3.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
DistortionSig.png trans.png
@Caradane thank you for responding! I'm really happy people are taking interest in her. Although, she is a very low level genetic-wise, only 82 stars... I'm was hoping to give her to someone who has pretty low level genetics in their herd to help them improve until they outgrow her as I have done and maybe pass her along.

Also if you're ever in the market for a great arabian cross-country horse let me know, I'll give you a good deal since you're my buddy ;) most are 3000 to 3100 ish GP. you can take a look at my current ones or reserve third generation when my second generation mares start bluping and having the best babies they can (which wont be long now)!

@aly922 If you chose to work with arabians I'd be happy to give you a pretty good quality horse, if you look at my breeding farm there's a horse named Felicity that would be great for you :3

both of you can message me on howrse about this it'll be easier to keep track of :3
@Caradane thank you for responding! I'm really happy people are taking interest in her. Although, she is a very low level genetic-wise, only 82 stars... I'm was hoping to give her to someone who has pretty low level genetics in their herd to help them improve until they outgrow her as I have done and maybe pass her along.

Also if you're ever in the market for a great arabian cross-country horse let me know, I'll give you a good deal since you're my buddy ;) most are 3000 to 3100 ish GP. you can take a look at my current ones or reserve third generation when my second generation mares start bluping and having the best babies they can (which wont be long now)!

@aly922 If you chose to work with arabians I'd be happy to give you a pretty good quality horse, if you look at my breeding farm there's a horse named Felicity that would be great for you :3

both of you can message me on howrse about this it'll be easier to keep track of :3
audplo52057.png
bump
bump
audplo52057.png
Is she a real horse or a electronic one?
Is she a real horse or a electronic one?