Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friends of the Meadow
1 2
SABLE

Sable was doing great, until she realized SmokeChaser was catching up. She was too fast for Sable. The icy skydancer tried to keep up, but SmokeChaser had left her in the dust. Well at least I'm majestic, she thought to herself going into a dive as she prepared to land next to her friend. Then, WHAM! She hit the side of a big fluffy dragon and tumbled to the ground. SmokeChaser sat next to her, it seems she too had run into the coatls. She looked up at the bigger dragons. They had been having a conversation before they had rudely interrupted by the two rowdy hatchlings. They now looked down at them, angrily.

Sable heard SmokeChaser murmur 'uh oh'. Well she can get scared, but not me! I'm not scared of no big dragons! I'm Sable of Autem Aureum Xystum! She thought confidently, she then puffed up her chest scales and declared, "Sorry about that, but we were just playing no need to act scary!"

(@invisibleink12,@greenspirit,@bluespirit123. @digipup, whenever you make your post, you can jump in wherever you want!)
SABLE

Sable was doing great, until she realized SmokeChaser was catching up. She was too fast for Sable. The icy skydancer tried to keep up, but SmokeChaser had left her in the dust. Well at least I'm majestic, she thought to herself going into a dive as she prepared to land next to her friend. Then, WHAM! She hit the side of a big fluffy dragon and tumbled to the ground. SmokeChaser sat next to her, it seems she too had run into the coatls. She looked up at the bigger dragons. They had been having a conversation before they had rudely interrupted by the two rowdy hatchlings. They now looked down at them, angrily.

Sable heard SmokeChaser murmur 'uh oh'. Well she can get scared, but not me! I'm not scared of no big dragons! I'm Sable of Autem Aureum Xystum! She thought confidently, she then puffed up her chest scales and declared, "Sorry about that, but we were just playing no need to act scary!"

(@invisibleink12,@greenspirit,@bluespirit123. @digipup, whenever you make your post, you can jump in wherever you want!)
@invisibleink12,@greenspirit,@bluespirit123 @LastDragonlord

It was a nice day out, and very breezy -- very nice for flying, if you were careful. Rind, however, was on the ground, where he prowled around in the grass and enjoyed the time to himself. He liked hiding. He liked pouncing on unsuspecting things. Unfortunately, there was nothing on the ground to pounce on. They were all up in the air.

Well, he could wait.

Rind crouched and waited, watching them through the strands of grass, covering his cream-colored body with his green wings to camouflage himself. It might have worked if he wasn't covered in purple streaks.
@invisibleink12,@greenspirit,@bluespirit123 @LastDragonlord

It was a nice day out, and very breezy -- very nice for flying, if you were careful. Rind, however, was on the ground, where he prowled around in the grass and enjoyed the time to himself. He liked hiding. He liked pouncing on unsuspecting things. Unfortunately, there was nothing on the ground to pounce on. They were all up in the air.

Well, he could wait.

Rind crouched and waited, watching them through the strands of grass, covering his cream-colored body with his green wings to camouflage himself. It might have worked if he wasn't covered in purple streaks.
"He who made you bitter made you wise."
-W.B. Yeats

Catis felt the wind get knocked out of her, as something collided into her in midair. She instinctively fanned out her wings, and ruffled her feathers, trying to look as big and imposing as possible. She relaxed, seeing that it was just a little hatchling. Catis flew over to Sable, her pale yellow eyes glinting apologetically.

"Hello, little hatchling. My name's Catis. What's yours?" She inquired warmly.

(Sorry about the shortness)

@lastdragonlord

Catis felt the wind get knocked out of her, as something collided into her in midair. She instinctively fanned out her wings, and ruffled her feathers, trying to look as big and imposing as possible. She relaxed, seeing that it was just a little hatchling. Catis flew over to Sable, her pale yellow eyes glinting apologetically.

"Hello, little hatchling. My name's Catis. What's yours?" She inquired warmly.

(Sorry about the shortness)

@lastdragonlord
SABLE

Sable looked up at the bigger dragon. She seemed kind, not bad at all. She looked over at SmokeChaser and shrugged, then turned back to Catis. "Oh. Ok, well then my name's Sable, and this is my friend SmokeChaser. My clan leader stopped here for today on our way to a meeting, and I met SmokeChaser. Want to play with us?" She asked, her feather tipped tail swishing back and forth. Then she turned to the red and white coatl and asked, "You can play too! And you too! We can all play!" Sable turned and nodded to another spiral dragon who had thought he was stealthy, but no. Sable sees all.

(@Bluespirit123, @greenspirit, @invisibleink12, @digipup)
SABLE

Sable looked up at the bigger dragon. She seemed kind, not bad at all. She looked over at SmokeChaser and shrugged, then turned back to Catis. "Oh. Ok, well then my name's Sable, and this is my friend SmokeChaser. My clan leader stopped here for today on our way to a meeting, and I met SmokeChaser. Want to play with us?" She asked, her feather tipped tail swishing back and forth. Then she turned to the red and white coatl and asked, "You can play too! And you too! We can all play!" Sable turned and nodded to another spiral dragon who had thought he was stealthy, but no. Sable sees all.

(@Bluespirit123, @greenspirit, @invisibleink12, @digipup)
@LastDragonlord @Greenspirit @BlueSpirit123 @Digipup

SmokeChaser watched in amazement as the coatl Sable ran into introduced herself. Then, it gets better, Sable says you want to play, everyone can play!! The young spiral was impressed with Sables ability to make friends so easily. Roaring, SmokeChaser bumped Catis and said, "Your it!" before racing into the sky again. When she was in the sky, she saw another dragon, green and purple streaked, hiding in the grass. She called, "You can play too!"

SmokeChaser watched in amazement as the coatl Sable ran into introduced herself. Then, it gets better, Sable says you want to play, everyone can play!! The young spiral was impressed with Sables ability to make friends so easily. Roaring, SmokeChaser bumped Catis and said, "Your it!" before racing into the sky again. When she was in the sky, she saw another dragon, green and purple streaked, hiding in the grass. She called, "You can play too!"

Realizing that no dragon was following her, SmokeChaser landed gently on a branch. Feeling extremely bored, she looked around and tried to think of something to do, something interesting. Her gaze landed on a nearby forest. Grinning, she took off again and winged her way to the large trees. She dropped to the leafy floor, barreling right through the thick canopy. Swiveling her head, she starting tromping in any direction she pleased. Letting out a roar, she let her new friends know where she was, as well as alerting any nearby dragons that this was her territory now. She had recently grown up and was looking for some space of her own, although she was very small and would probably get killed in the first 2 minutes of a battle. Hopping off the ground, she started flapping her wings. Hovering over a large dip in the ground, she decided to make a little forest fort on the ground and in a nearby tree, just for fun. Spotting some vines, she grasped them in her jaws and gave a hearty tug. With a large crack, the vines came free along with a large clump of leaves. Wrinkling her nose, SmokeChaser, pulled the vines over to the shallow and began to line the bottom with leaves and the vines. Then she curled up in the makeshift nest and waited for her friends to join her. She wanted to build the fort with them.

Realizing that no dragon was following her, SmokeChaser landed gently on a branch. Feeling extremely bored, she looked around and tried to think of something to do, something interesting. Her gaze landed on a nearby forest. Grinning, she took off again and winged her way to the large trees. She dropped to the leafy floor, barreling right through the thick canopy. Swiveling her head, she starting tromping in any direction she pleased. Letting out a roar, she let her new friends know where she was, as well as alerting any nearby dragons that this was her territory now. She had recently grown up and was looking for some space of her own, although she was very small and would probably get killed in the first 2 minutes of a battle. Hopping off the ground, she started flapping her wings. Hovering over a large dip in the ground, she decided to make a little forest fort on the ground and in a nearby tree, just for fun. Spotting some vines, she grasped them in her jaws and gave a hearty tug. With a large crack, the vines came free along with a large clump of leaves. Wrinkling her nose, SmokeChaser, pulled the vines over to the shallow and began to line the bottom with leaves and the vines. Then she curled up in the makeshift nest and waited for her friends to join her. She wanted to build the fort with them.

Ok, so nothing much is happening and I want to use SmokeChaser in some other roleplays so, jsut pretend i died or left or something, k? Have fun!!!!

Ok, so nothing much is happening and I want to use SmokeChaser in some other roleplays so, jsut pretend i died or left or something, k? Have fun!!!!
1 2