Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friends of the Meadow
1 2
[i]Your dragon is out for a nice stroll in the meadow. The hatchlings can jump and fly around through the open skies, and the adult dragons can laze about amoung the flowers. The meadow is a great place to stay. But what happens in the meadow is up to you and your dragons.[/i] [b]OK SO I'LL GET THIS ROLEPLAY STARTED[/b] So basically this is just a role play about your dragon/s and what they do when they meet others. Just role playing about them! You can make friends and relationships, feuds and arguments, its all up to us. I will only be accepting 5 dragons in this role play at a time, so once the spots are filled I will be closing it off to just us. So join in now and have fun! [b] RULES[/b] - No godmodding - No perfect characters - No being rude or discriminating - Five dragon maximum in role play at a time - Please make good length posts. None of the two sentence crap - Have Fun! [b]APPLICATION[/b] Name- Sable Gender- Female Flight (If character doesn't have one, no need for this)- Light Flight Appearance- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12462809] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/124629/12462809_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality- Sable is a very energetic, sweet, and happy young dragon. She loves to play and romp around with her friends. She's always bouncing off the walls and doing something. She is also very curious, always poking her nose into things and meeting new friends. The young light dragon is very social and sweet, everyone loves her. [b]DRAGONS[/b] Sable- @LastDragonlord Catis- @bluespirit123 SmokeChaser- @invisibleink12 Rind- @digipup Open Sable flapped her wings up into the air, attempting to soar through the sky. She was very young and still learning how to use her wings. Sable belonged to the Light Flight and was always told the stories of the LightWeaver. She hoped to someday be as cool as her. Her clan was called Autem Aureum Xystum, The Golden Terrace. The leader Kilgara and his mate Siliana were very kind to her and her clanmates, and she would be forever loyal to them. Kilgara had decided the clan would take a pilgrimage to speak to some of the other Light Clans, and they had stopped his the meadow on the way there for the day. To Sable, that was a wonderful idea, who knew who else she might meet there. The icy crystal dragon leaped down into the flowers, rolling around and scratching her scales in the soft dirt. "This is so fun!" She howled up at the sun and the puffy white clouds. She jumped to her feet and jumped around in circles, then stopped and looked at the others. Siliana and Kilgara were lazing under a big oak tree, Alimre was sparring with Kyris, who was a bit older than Sable, but not by that much. Algerion was picking flowers. Everyone seemed so happy, and Sable really liked that. (Ok everyone come join in and meet little Sable :3)
Your dragon is out for a nice stroll in the meadow. The hatchlings can jump and fly around through the open skies, and the adult dragons can laze about amoung the flowers. The meadow is a great place to stay. But what happens in the meadow is up to you and your dragons.

OK SO I'LL GET THIS ROLEPLAY STARTED
So basically this is just a role play about your dragon/s and what they do when they meet others. Just role playing about them! You can make friends and relationships, feuds and arguments, its all up to us. I will only be accepting 5 dragons in this role play at a time, so once the spots are filled I will be closing it off to just us. So join in now and have fun!

RULES

- No godmodding
- No perfect characters
- No being rude or discriminating
- Five dragon maximum in role play at a time
- Please make good length posts. None of the two sentence crap
- Have Fun!

APPLICATION
Name- Sable
Gender- Female
Flight (If character doesn't have one, no need for this)- Light Flight
Appearance-
12462809_350.png

Personality- Sable is a very energetic, sweet, and happy young dragon. She loves to play and romp around with her friends. She's always bouncing off the walls and doing something. She is also very curious, always poking her nose into things and meeting new friends. The young light dragon is very social and sweet, everyone loves her.

DRAGONS
Sable- @LastDragonlord
Catis- @bluespirit123
SmokeChaser- @invisibleink12
Rind- @digipup
Open

Sable flapped her wings up into the air, attempting to soar through the sky. She was very young and still learning how to use her wings. Sable belonged to the Light Flight and was always told the stories of the LightWeaver. She hoped to someday be as cool as her. Her clan was called Autem Aureum Xystum, The Golden Terrace. The leader Kilgara and his mate Siliana were very kind to her and her clanmates, and she would be forever loyal to them. Kilgara had decided the clan would take a pilgrimage to speak to some of the other Light Clans, and they had stopped his the meadow on the way there for the day. To Sable, that was a wonderful idea, who knew who else she might meet there.

The icy crystal dragon leaped down into the flowers, rolling around and scratching her scales in the soft dirt. "This is so fun!" She howled up at the sun and the puffy white clouds. She jumped to her feet and jumped around in circles, then stopped and looked at the others. Siliana and Kilgara were lazing under a big oak tree, Alimre was sparring with Kyris, who was a bit older than Sable, but not by that much. Algerion was picking flowers. Everyone seemed so happy, and Sable really liked that.

(Ok everyone come join in and meet little Sable :3)

@LastDragonlord Name- SmokeChaser Gender- Female Flight- Nature Flight [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12431909] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/124320/12431909_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality- SmokeChaser loves to fly. She will chase anything and everything. She is super stubborn and is very prideful but makes friends easily. SmokeChaser is always laughing and annoying adult dragons. Always up for an adventure and always doing new things. SmokeChaser dove through the clouds like they were made of water. Spiraling through the air, she let out a roar of joy. She was racing her best friend Karaka. Karaka was a spiral, just like her, his forest green and dark brown scales flashing in the sunlight. Karaka's mate was right behind him. Saryx's golden wings flapped gracefully as she tried to catch up. Although SmokeChaser was younger than both Karaka and Saryx, she was faster already. As they flew, twisting and turning, the young white spiral looked behind her to see the rest of her Nature clan winging their way along. The leader Forest and his mate, Rust, were leading the rest of them. Without waiting for them to reach her, SmokeChaser dropped down into a clearing, where a Light clan was resting. They seemed to just be relaxing on this beautiful spring day. SmokeChaser saw a young female skydancer romping around in the meadow. Her white and blue crystal scales shimmered and shined as she rolled onto her back and scratched her scales. Letting out a bugle of hello, SmokeChaser went down to meet the hatchling. Landing neatly on her feet, the pale spiral went over to where the dragon was sitting. Wrapping her tail around her, SmokeChaser sat down and said in a light voice, "Hello, what's your name? I'm SmokeChaser."
@LastDragonlord

Name- SmokeChaser
Gender- Female
Flight- Nature Flight

12431909_350.png

Personality- SmokeChaser loves to fly. She will chase anything and everything. She is super stubborn and is very prideful but makes friends easily. SmokeChaser is always laughing and annoying adult dragons. Always up for an adventure and always doing new things.

SmokeChaser dove through the clouds like they were made of water. Spiraling through the air, she let out a roar of joy. She was racing her best friend Karaka. Karaka was a spiral, just like her, his forest green and dark brown scales flashing in the sunlight. Karaka's mate was right behind him. Saryx's golden wings flapped gracefully as she tried to catch up. Although SmokeChaser was younger than both Karaka and Saryx, she was faster already. As they flew, twisting and turning, the young white spiral looked behind her to see the rest of her Nature clan winging their way along. The leader Forest and his mate, Rust, were leading the rest of them. Without waiting for them to reach her, SmokeChaser dropped down into a clearing, where a Light clan was resting. They seemed to just be relaxing on this beautiful spring day.

SmokeChaser saw a young female skydancer romping around in the meadow. Her white and blue crystal scales shimmered and shined as she rolled onto her back and scratched her scales. Letting out a bugle of hello, SmokeChaser went down to meet the hatchling. Landing neatly on her feet, the pale spiral went over to where the dragon was sitting. Wrapping her tail around her, SmokeChaser sat down and said in a light voice, "Hello, what's your name? I'm SmokeChaser."
Name- Catis
Gender- Female
Flight (If character doesn't have one, no need for this)- Ice Flight
Appearance:
1g0fb9.png

Personality: Catis is a very beautiful dragon, who has a positive radiance that emanates off her every movement. She has a joyous, playful nature. She loves anything that has to do with spring, and likes to collect flowers. Catis has a subtle, foreign accent, due to the Coatl tongue being different from most dragons'. She is always eager to make new friends

Catis's Clan, Thrafsma Angeiou. had settled underneath a large tree. The tall oak cast a huge shadow on the ground, in which most of her Clan rested in. If they weren't sleeping, they were sitting, having disciplined discussions about something Catis could honestly care less about. The Light-Flight born dragon still had trouble adjusting to the cold, stoic mannerisms of the Ice Flight. She yawned, her salmon pink tongue curling. She respected Ice, but sometimes they could be so boring to her. They were always so serious!

Catis stretched, her tail curling. She shimmied out from under the shadowy tree, blinking as her feline-like eyes adjusted to the light. It was a beautiful day out; perfect for basking or frolicking. She looked quite beautiful in the sunlight. Her feather-like plumage shimmered in a blend of yellow, green, and pink pastels. The Coatl's ears rose from their usually flattened state for a brief second. She could hear the chirps and grunts of nearby dragons.

Her wings fanned open in a brilliant display. She had carefully preened her wings, from flight to downy feathers. Catis was quite proud of how meticulously she cared for herself. She kicked off of the ground, giving her the momentum she needed to become airborne. The wind whipped past her with every wingbeat.

Soon, Catis alighted, and sure enough, there were a small pair of dragons about fifteen feet from where she last was. One was a white spiral with ochre patterns, the other a shimmering blue Skydancer. These dragons look like much more fun than crazy old Fraener.
Name- Catis
Gender- Female
Flight (If character doesn't have one, no need for this)- Ice Flight
Appearance:
1g0fb9.png

Personality: Catis is a very beautiful dragon, who has a positive radiance that emanates off her every movement. She has a joyous, playful nature. She loves anything that has to do with spring, and likes to collect flowers. Catis has a subtle, foreign accent, due to the Coatl tongue being different from most dragons'. She is always eager to make new friends

Catis's Clan, Thrafsma Angeiou. had settled underneath a large tree. The tall oak cast a huge shadow on the ground, in which most of her Clan rested in. If they weren't sleeping, they were sitting, having disciplined discussions about something Catis could honestly care less about. The Light-Flight born dragon still had trouble adjusting to the cold, stoic mannerisms of the Ice Flight. She yawned, her salmon pink tongue curling. She respected Ice, but sometimes they could be so boring to her. They were always so serious!

Catis stretched, her tail curling. She shimmied out from under the shadowy tree, blinking as her feline-like eyes adjusted to the light. It was a beautiful day out; perfect for basking or frolicking. She looked quite beautiful in the sunlight. Her feather-like plumage shimmered in a blend of yellow, green, and pink pastels. The Coatl's ears rose from their usually flattened state for a brief second. She could hear the chirps and grunts of nearby dragons.

Her wings fanned open in a brilliant display. She had carefully preened her wings, from flight to downy feathers. Catis was quite proud of how meticulously she cared for herself. She kicked off of the ground, giving her the momentum she needed to become airborne. The wind whipped past her with every wingbeat.

Soon, Catis alighted, and sure enough, there were a small pair of dragons about fifteen feet from where she last was. One was a white spiral with ochre patterns, the other a shimmering blue Skydancer. These dragons look like much more fun than crazy old Fraener.
@LastDragonlord @Invisibleink12 @Bluespirit123 (( How many characters are we allowed to have? I have another adult I'd like to include if I can. ))

Name- Rind
Gender- Male
Flight- Ice Flight
Appearance- (Edit: Well, darn, generator images don't seem to keep. Well, he's this dragon as a hatchling c: )
(Note: The left side of his face is very clawed-up and scarred, but from the other side you can't tell.
Personality- Quiet; he doesn't have many friends. He isn't very good with social graces, but his heart is in the right place and he's a good listener.

(( Will post when I get off work. ))
@LastDragonlord @Invisibleink12 @Bluespirit123 (( How many characters are we allowed to have? I have another adult I'd like to include if I can. ))

Name- Rind
Gender- Male
Flight- Ice Flight
Appearance- (Edit: Well, darn, generator images don't seem to keep. Well, he's this dragon as a hatchling c: )
(Note: The left side of his face is very clawed-up and scarred, but from the other side you can't tell.
Personality- Quiet; he doesn't have many friends. He isn't very good with social graces, but his heart is in the right place and he's a good listener.

(( Will post when I get off work. ))
"He who made you bitter made you wise."
-W.B. Yeats
APPLICATION Name- Rose Gender- Female Flight (If character doesn't have one, no need for this)- Wind Flight Appearance- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10660163] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/106602/10660163_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality: Rose is a very prim and proper dragon, and tends to look down at immature dragons. She is a no-nonsense type of dragon, and fooling around is something she would probably never choose to do. Although she seems cold outwardly, Rose tries to lighten up at times, especially around younger dragons
APPLICATION
Name- Rose
Gender- Female
Flight (If character doesn't have one, no need for this)- Wind Flight
Appearance-

10660163_350.png

Personality: Rose is a very prim and proper dragon, and tends to look down at immature dragons. She is a no-nonsense type of dragon, and fooling around is something she would probably never choose to do. Although she seems cold outwardly, Rose tries to lighten up at times, especially around younger dragons
Rose muttered something under her breath, watching the younger dragons romp around in the sky. She had escaped her own clan for some peace and quiet, but these young dragons were ruining it. "Ah well, there is nothing I can say to them. May as well see what their up to." Rose flew up, flapping her feathery wings until she reached the hatchlings with ease. "What are you up to?" She asked dryly, trying her best to sound genuinely interested.

After a few moments of hovering there suspended in the sky, Rose's eyes narrowed. She thought about the rest of her clan, who were probably going to whine at her for randomly disappearing. Rose spotted another female coatl, who seemed to be an adult. "Thank goodness, someone who isn't a hatchling! Maybe I can stir up a civilized conversation with them."

"Hey...other coatl!" Rose had no idea who this dragon's name was. "What made you decide to come here?"
Rose muttered something under her breath, watching the younger dragons romp around in the sky. She had escaped her own clan for some peace and quiet, but these young dragons were ruining it. "Ah well, there is nothing I can say to them. May as well see what their up to." Rose flew up, flapping her feathery wings until she reached the hatchlings with ease. "What are you up to?" She asked dryly, trying her best to sound genuinely interested.

After a few moments of hovering there suspended in the sky, Rose's eyes narrowed. She thought about the rest of her clan, who were probably going to whine at her for randomly disappearing. Rose spotted another female coatl, who seemed to be an adult. "Thank goodness, someone who isn't a hatchling! Maybe I can stir up a civilized conversation with them."

"Hey...other coatl!" Rose had no idea who this dragon's name was. "What made you decide to come here?"
SABLE

The icy blue scaled skydancer turned at the sound of a new voice. A young spiral dragon had popped up next to her, a friendly glow in her eyes. She had asked Sable what her name was. And the young Light dragon saw that as a chance to make a new friend. "I'm Sable! Why are you here? Is your clan going to the meeting too? My clan is! Kilgara said we have to go talk to some of the other Light Clans for the annual Golden Gathering. I don't really want to, I'd much rather stay here and play! Do you wanna play with me?" She rambled on for a while, wagging her tail back and forth and watching the new hatchling. What she didn't notice was the other dragons and their clans gathering in the clearing as well. The meadow was a much more popular pit stop than she thought

(@invisibleink12,@bluespirit123,@greenspirit,@digipup)
SABLE

The icy blue scaled skydancer turned at the sound of a new voice. A young spiral dragon had popped up next to her, a friendly glow in her eyes. She had asked Sable what her name was. And the young Light dragon saw that as a chance to make a new friend. "I'm Sable! Why are you here? Is your clan going to the meeting too? My clan is! Kilgara said we have to go talk to some of the other Light Clans for the annual Golden Gathering. I don't really want to, I'd much rather stay here and play! Do you wanna play with me?" She rambled on for a while, wagging her tail back and forth and watching the new hatchling. What she didn't notice was the other dragons and their clans gathering in the clearing as well. The meadow was a much more popular pit stop than she thought

(@invisibleink12,@bluespirit123,@greenspirit,@digipup)
SmokeChaser

The young spiral, blinked, her forest green eyes wide with surprise. She was not expecting to make friends so fast. This eager hatchling, Sable, she said her name was, was now looking at her in excitement, wagging her tail back and forth. Quickly overcoming her shock, SmokeChaser unfurled her wings, leapt into the air and said, "Catch me if you can!! I'm the fastest dragon there ever was!!" Then she flew back up towards the sky and the bright sun, waiting for Sable to play with her. As she hovered in the sky, the hatchling saw the sun glint off of something in the air. Swiveling her gaze, SmokeChaser saw two adult coatls flying towards eachother. Not finding them very interesting, she turned her attention back to Sable.
SmokeChaser

The young spiral, blinked, her forest green eyes wide with surprise. She was not expecting to make friends so fast. This eager hatchling, Sable, she said her name was, was now looking at her in excitement, wagging her tail back and forth. Quickly overcoming her shock, SmokeChaser unfurled her wings, leapt into the air and said, "Catch me if you can!! I'm the fastest dragon there ever was!!" Then she flew back up towards the sky and the bright sun, waiting for Sable to play with her. As she hovered in the sky, the hatchling saw the sun glint off of something in the air. Swiveling her gaze, SmokeChaser saw two adult coatls flying towards eachother. Not finding them very interesting, she turned her attention back to Sable.
SABLE

Sable looked up at her new friend, who had challenged her to a flying race. Oh I have this in the bag, she thought as she crouched down ready to spring into the air. She pounced up into the sky, the wind blowing briskly through her white feathered wings. She could feel the warm wind on her face, and even though it wasn't cold, it still made her shiver. She flapped her wings until she wa sup at the same height as SmokeChaser then shouted over to sound of her wing beats and the wind, "ALRIGHTY! We'll race over to that pair of coatls down there! They seem nice enough anyway! Ok ready, set, go!" She took off, pushing through the wind with her big silky wings. She twisted and bobbed through the air, showing off as she raced through the sky.

(@invisibleink12)
SABLE

Sable looked up at her new friend, who had challenged her to a flying race. Oh I have this in the bag, she thought as she crouched down ready to spring into the air. She pounced up into the sky, the wind blowing briskly through her white feathered wings. She could feel the warm wind on her face, and even though it wasn't cold, it still made her shiver. She flapped her wings until she wa sup at the same height as SmokeChaser then shouted over to sound of her wing beats and the wind, "ALRIGHTY! We'll race over to that pair of coatls down there! They seem nice enough anyway! Ok ready, set, go!" She took off, pushing through the wind with her big silky wings. She twisted and bobbed through the air, showing off as she raced through the sky.

(@invisibleink12)
SmokeChaser

SmokeChaser didn't even bat an eye as the blue skydancer whipped past her face. Her wake ruffled the spirals feathers and it seemed that the young spiral would never catch up, but she is full of surprises. Letting out a "HMPP!!" of annoyance, SmokeChaser raced after her. She covered half of the distance separating them before Sable even noticed her. Flapping her wings as hard as she could, she zipped past the blue crystal dragon. Noticing that Sable was showing off, SmokeChaser decided to show her a littel something. Some new moves.... Twisting in midair, elegantly dodging clouds, weaving in and out of her clan, not even with a feather out of place. She was having the time of her life with Sable right until she flew into something. It was the red and white coatl. She looked like she was going to kill, literally, the spiral hatchling. In a tiny voice she said, "Uh, oh!"

@LastDragonlord @Greenspirit @BlueSpirit
SmokeChaser

SmokeChaser didn't even bat an eye as the blue skydancer whipped past her face. Her wake ruffled the spirals feathers and it seemed that the young spiral would never catch up, but she is full of surprises. Letting out a "HMPP!!" of annoyance, SmokeChaser raced after her. She covered half of the distance separating them before Sable even noticed her. Flapping her wings as hard as she could, she zipped past the blue crystal dragon. Noticing that Sable was showing off, SmokeChaser decided to show her a littel something. Some new moves.... Twisting in midair, elegantly dodging clouds, weaving in and out of her clan, not even with a feather out of place. She was having the time of her life with Sable right until she flew into something. It was the red and white coatl. She looked like she was going to kill, literally, the spiral hatchling. In a tiny voice she said, "Uh, oh!"

@LastDragonlord @Greenspirit @BlueSpirit
1 2