Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | CA-- CLOSED FOR HIATUS
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@KittyCosmonaut

Hello! I'd like to be put down for slots on the reprints of Rose Glass (PC F) and Heraldic Chain (PC M). Thank you!
@KittyCosmonaut

Hello! I'd like to be put down for slots on the reprints of Rose Glass (PC F) and Heraldic Chain (PC M). Thank you!
tumblr_nmrjy9fdQc1tnitp5o1_500.png
@KittyCosmonaut
I'd like a slot for Rose Glass PC F if you reprint it! It's exactly what I've been looking for my girl!
@KittyCosmonaut
I'd like a slot for Rose Glass PC F if you reprint it! It's exactly what I've been looking for my girl!
@KittyCosmonaut did windpuppet ever come in?
@KittyCosmonaut did windpuppet ever come in?
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Niharike
It's still on hold, I'm super sorry for the wait!
Usually the majority of my skins and accents I help fund myself, which was my plan for Wind Puppet, since most of the folks who ordered it paid via treasure and not gems, but that's right around the time my life uprooted and I had to quit my job and work on moving irl.
Soo things have been crazy and I haven't quite had the money to fund my half yet, so I'm currently waiting on some money to come in, then I was planning on getting it printed asap.
My apologies for the super long wait. :c
@Niharike
It's still on hold, I'm super sorry for the wait!
Usually the majority of my skins and accents I help fund myself, which was my plan for Wind Puppet, since most of the folks who ordered it paid via treasure and not gems, but that's right around the time my life uprooted and I had to quit my job and work on moving irl.
Soo things have been crazy and I haven't quite had the money to fund my half yet, so I'm currently waiting on some money to come in, then I was planning on getting it printed asap.
My apologies for the super long wait. :c
â—† HATCHERY â—† ART SHOP â—† ACCENT SHOP â—† BUST ADOPTS â—† MINIMAL BREEDERS â—†
IXxM9G0.gif r06aC6w.gif NU9XEny.gif
@KittyCosmonaut I love that Wildcrown accent to bad its retired
@KittyCosmonaut I love that Wildcrown accent to bad its retired
qe7N2ik.png
@KittyCosmonaut
can I get put on the general pinglist for your shop? I love the rose designs, especially the female pearlcatcher ^^
@KittyCosmonaut
can I get put on the general pinglist for your shop? I love the rose designs, especially the female pearlcatcher ^^
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23