Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DEFEAT SNOWBALL: Tickets Drawn!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
@LadyBrandson

Oh, I'd love to help the battle out, though. @_@ But one of the current raffles I am bannering for ends tonight at rollover, I should be able to at least work for the free pool which also is awesome. :)
@LadyBrandson

Oh, I'd love to help the battle out, though. @_@ But one of the current raffles I am bannering for ends tonight at rollover, I should be able to at least work for the free pool which also is awesome. :)
@Sadrain That reminds me I should make some Half and Quarter Sizes Banners. I hope to see this spread across the forums and gather interest.
@Sadrain That reminds me I should make some Half and Quarter Sizes Banners. I hope to see this spread across the forums and gather interest.
w6qLIgS.gif
@LadyBrandson

Oh yes, smaller ones would be very nice! And yes, I'd love to spread this. I'll ping few my friends to this, probably.
@LadyBrandson

Oh yes, smaller ones would be very nice! And yes, I'd love to spread this. I'll ping few my friends to this, probably.
Bump!
Bump!
Nku52UB.png
@ladybrandson; yaaaassss this looks so gooood.

@daintyboots; pinging myself so i can remember to buy tickets. tokens. whatever.
@ladybrandson; yaaaassss this looks so gooood.

@daintyboots; pinging myself so i can remember to buy tickets. tokens. whatever.
@LadyBrandson

This looks fun!

I would like to purchase 20 tickets. Doctor Kissums wisdom (10) and Tinkles the Tank wisdom (10)
@LadyBrandson

This looks fun!

I would like to purchase 20 tickets. Doctor Kissums wisdom (10) and Tinkles the Tank wisdom (10)
Accents||| Art|||Adopts|||Festive Art
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngF2XRQAu.png
@DaintyBoots Didn't see you there, hurrdurr, I spent all weekend on this bad-boy. I hope it gets attention! I added a Free Token mechanic hoping some talented artists like yourself would doodle up some stuff.
@DaintyBoots Didn't see you there, hurrdurr, I spent all weekend on this bad-boy. I hope it gets attention! I added a Free Token mechanic hoping some talented artists like yourself would doodle up some stuff.
w6qLIgS.gif
@LadyBrandson I'll claim a free bump ticket :D
@LadyBrandson I'll claim a free bump ticket :D
@LadyBrandson Ooh~ this looks like fun! I'll snag 20 tokens, 15 on Nibbletts the Mistrel of the Everbloom Gardens etc. (wisdom) and 5 on Valentine the Bumbling Casanova (power)
@LadyBrandson Ooh~ this looks like fun! I'll snag 20 tokens, 15 on Nibbletts the Mistrel of the Everbloom Gardens etc. (wisdom) and 5 on Valentine the Bumbling Casanova (power)
@UndeadAnt your points have been added! Thank you!
@UndeadAnt your points have been added! Thank you!
w6qLIgS.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33