Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Dragon Art (Free Art) [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Kalideoscope
Sure! I'll add ya ^^
Thank you!
@Kalideoscope
Sure! I'll add ya ^^
Thank you!
I just want to let everyone know that requests are CLOSED now and if you ask I'm afraid you will have to wait a while before I can add you to list.

Thanks for understanding!
I just want to let everyone know that requests are CLOSED now and if you ask I'm afraid you will have to wait a while before I can add you to list.

Thanks for understanding!
@EquestrianJade
Sure,that would be okay!I can't wait to see what Cynthia looks like,EquestrianJade!Oh,and sorry if I wasn't able to comment sooner.Schools gotten in the way.
@EquestrianJade
Sure,that would be okay!I can't wait to see what Cynthia looks like,EquestrianJade!Oh,and sorry if I wasn't able to comment sooner.Schools gotten in the way.
@JGinn
I am so sorry for the long wait! Here is your headshot of Aiden

3zpt4.png

I've never drawn a Coatl before so it was a bit challenging but I hope it turned out okay and you like it!
@JGinn
I am so sorry for the long wait! Here is your headshot of Aiden

3zpt4.png

I've never drawn a Coatl before so it was a bit challenging but I hope it turned out okay and you like it!
@EquestrianJade, thank you soooooooooooo much for putting me on the list
@EquestrianJade, thank you soooooooooooo much for putting me on the list
tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif
@EquestrianJade
I forgot to thank you, damn ;A; He looks so awesome!!
I will never thank you enough for drawing him, anyway ;w; < 3
Your art skills are great, I have no other words, but believe me, your art is just gorgeous ;w; < 3
@EquestrianJade
I forgot to thank you, damn ;A; He looks so awesome!!
I will never thank you enough for drawing him, anyway ;w; < 3
Your art skills are great, I have no other words, but believe me, your art is just gorgeous ;w; < 3
beda4jo.gif
@Epidemik

Sorry this took so long! Here you go.

15wi3bc.png
@Epidemik

Sorry this took so long! Here you go.

15wi3bc.png
@AxelK4 @bink5bink5 @SkyLarK @Kraevin @BlackBeltGI @Alchepew @Maoise @JollyRoger @IReallyLikeFood @Blueack @tevinter @Legossi @Axqu @IndigoEmbers @InuKimi @Dragear @felinekind

I'd like to apologize to all of you for the super long wait. Our internet went out for a couple days and now it seems my laptop for my art program is not wanting to cooperate. The school year is ending so I'm in a rush to finish all my work so I won't have to do it during the summer. I should have the laptop up and running by late this evening and I'll be working towards finishing all of your requests! Thank you so much for your patience, it is much appreciated.
@AxelK4 @bink5bink5 @SkyLarK @Kraevin @BlackBeltGI @Alchepew @Maoise @JollyRoger @IReallyLikeFood @Blueack @tevinter @Legossi @Axqu @IndigoEmbers @InuKimi @Dragear @felinekind

I'd like to apologize to all of you for the super long wait. Our internet went out for a couple days and now it seems my laptop for my art program is not wanting to cooperate. The school year is ending so I'm in a rush to finish all my work so I won't have to do it during the summer. I should have the laptop up and running by late this evening and I'll be working towards finishing all of your requests! Thank you so much for your patience, it is much appreciated.
@EquestrianJade Hey, no worries! Thanks for putting me on the list; your art is amazing ^^
@EquestrianJade Hey, no worries! Thanks for putting me on the list; your art is amazing ^^
hoMNYDJ.png
@EquestrianJade
It's fine really! Take your time :)
@EquestrianJade
It's fine really! Take your time :)
YGSnVxy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10