Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Northern Lights Hatchery~ New babies!
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 59 60
@FrostedSkies
You did fine :) The only reason I had to reject it and resend it is cause you asked for the male and he has been claimed. No worries, they are identical twins so it's completely ok!
@FrostedSkies
You did fine :) The only reason I had to reject it and resend it is cause you asked for the male and he has been claimed. No worries, they are identical twins so it's completely ok!
W5idAr0.png
@PoetryInMotion, Oops! Sorry! xD
Thank you~ I love her! She's beautiful! <3
@PoetryInMotion, Oops! Sorry! xD
Thank you~ I love her! She's beautiful! <3
ws-sig1-2.png
@FrostedSkies
No worries! I'm glad you're happy with her!
@FrostedSkies
No worries! I'm glad you're happy with her!
W5idAr0.png
@poetryinmotion
Omg 12325156 is perfect! This is exactly what I want to be making in my layer! xxy circuit dragons are my favorite and obsidian is so sexy!

Also I would love to be added to the first breeding pair's ping list. What are the prices for those bbies you usually ask for? Ill make sure to save up! :D
@poetryinmotion
Omg 12325156 is perfect! This is exactly what I want to be making in my layer! xxy circuit dragons are my favorite and obsidian is so sexy!

Also I would love to be added to the first breeding pair's ping list. What are the prices for those bbies you usually ask for? Ill make sure to save up! :D
@Delvian
Haha I'm glad you found one to your liking :)

Adding you to the list! As of this moment, I'm thinking around 65-70k for Coatls and 45-50k for Nocs. Prices will vary upon what is produced. The more desirable colors will be slightly more than the others.
@Delvian
Haha I'm glad you found one to your liking :)

Adding you to the list! As of this moment, I'm thinking around 65-70k for Coatls and 45-50k for Nocs. Prices will vary upon what is produced. The more desirable colors will be slightly more than the others.
W5idAr0.png
Awesome! I'll have the money when they babies are born :D

Super excited!!1
Awesome! I'll have the money when they babies are born :D

Super excited!!1
@PoetryInMotion

Love both pair! And there names too!! ???? please put me on there ping list as well. Thanks ??????
@PoetryInMotion

Love both pair! And there names too!! ???? please put me on there ping list as well. Thanks ??????
Wind_zps96e2df9e.jpg
General:
@ForeverFearless @Hobbit @spockings @SadTrashHobo @Eowyn @Kika988 @CheriNTrooper @Zyll
Lower prices on all adults; posted dragons in AH. Still willing to haggle on CR prices!
General:
@ForeverFearless @Hobbit @spockings @SadTrashHobo @Eowyn @Kika988 @CheriNTrooper @Zyll
Lower prices on all adults; posted dragons in AH. Still willing to haggle on CR prices!
W5idAr0.png
@Elerra
Your Slytherin baby is here! Perfect representative, too! :)
@Elerra
Your Slytherin baby is here! Perfect representative, too! :)
W5idAr0.png
@PoetryInMotion

Could I please be add to Dawn of the Day's pinglist? c:
@PoetryInMotion

Could I please be add to Dawn of the Day's pinglist? c:
d0P48zL.jpg
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 59 60