Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't Select Dragons to Breed
I have several dragons on the male and female side of my breeding nests ready to breed, and most of them aren't related to eachother. None of them are greyed out, but I can't select anything. When I try to click on a name to breed them the whole page freezes up and I have to open a new window.
I have several dragons on the male and female side of my breeding nests ready to breed, and most of them aren't related to eachother. None of them are greyed out, but I can't select anything. When I try to click on a name to breed them the whole page freezes up and I have to open a new window.
This doesnt help any but you're not the only one with this problem happening right now.

Best I can offer is to test on another browser and device, see if that changes anything and then report back with your findings.

Also report all devices and browsers used.
This doesnt help any but you're not the only one with this problem happening right now.

Best I can offer is to test on another browser and device, see if that changes anything and then report back with your findings.

Also report all devices and browsers used.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
I only ever use Chrome, it's the only one that works well on my laptop, but I tried with firefox and it still didn't work. Also tried it on my galaxy phone. Still can't select anything.
I only ever use Chrome, it's the only one that works well on my laptop, but I tried with firefox and it still didn't work. Also tried it on my galaxy phone. Still can't select anything.
I reported this same bug, so you're not alone. It's been broken for 6 days for me.

Edit: I tried with both Firefox and Chrome.
I reported this same bug, so you're not alone. It's been broken for 6 days for me.

Edit: I tried with both Firefox and Chrome.
I've tried to breed on firefox, chrome, and explorer. It freezes on me every time. I've had these issues for over a week now.
I've tried to breed on firefox, chrome, and explorer. It freezes on me every time. I've had these issues for over a week now.
water-banner-3-small_zpsc5c3cd34.gif
Strangely, this happened to me about a week ago, stopped, then started up again yesterday. I think it might have something to do with my lair being full? It seems to only happen then.
EDIT: Ah, nevermind. I exalted a dragon and the glitch still happened.
Strangely, this happened to me about a week ago, stopped, then started up again yesterday. I think it might have something to do with my lair being full? It seems to only happen then.
EDIT: Ah, nevermind. I exalted a dragon and the glitch still happened.
I'm still having the same issues. I've even tried multiple computers and devices.
I'm still having the same issues. I've even tried multiple computers and devices.
water-banner-3-small_zpsc5c3cd34.gif
I'm having the same glitch, and nothing I've tried has fixed it.
I'm having the same glitch, and nothing I've tried has fixed it.
Wiki-wordmark.png
I'll try forwarding this on to the developers, since it's obviously not a completely isolated issue. Please try to include specific information in your reports (browsers, devices, connections you tried would be helpful).
I'll try forwarding this on to the developers, since it's obviously not a completely isolated issue. Please try to include specific information in your reports (browsers, devices, connections you tried would be helpful).
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png