Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | That Awkward Moment When...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
That awkward moment when you set up a CR for a dragon a newbie picked from a giveaway, only for them to never accept nor decline, but are still active. They never answered my message either. And to think this has happened twice.
That awkward moment when you set up a CR for a dragon a newbie picked from a giveaway, only for them to never accept nor decline, but are still active. They never answered my message either. And to think this has happened twice.
That awkward moment when you sell a dragon very expensively to avoid having it exalted... and then it gets bought and exalted.
That awkward moment when you sell a dragon very expensively to avoid having it exalted... and then it gets bought and exalted.
ArtShopSignature_Split_1.png ............. ArtShopSignature_Split_2.png
That awkward moment when you are wanting to send a stranger a private message but accidentally click 'add friend' instead
That awkward moment when you are wanting to send a stranger a private message but accidentally click 'add friend' instead
gif_220x103_da7478.gif
That awkward moment when you talk about "breeding" with a friend who also plays Flight Rising, and a stranger walks by and looks at you oddly.
That awkward moment when you talk about "breeding" with a friend who also plays Flight Rising, and a stranger walks by and looks at you oddly.
0cf0a63e-5d74-44b6-bc59-5ce3b8bc35d8_zpsz72old1p.png
That awkward moment when you're having a conversation with someone in the flight's private forums and then you click your way to their profile, and for a split second you're like "aw cool, they're in my flight! ................obviously"

(happens more often than I care to admit)
That awkward moment when you're having a conversation with someone in the flight's private forums and then you click your way to their profile, and for a split second you're like "aw cool, they're in my flight! ................obviously"

(happens more often than I care to admit)
I feel the need to revive this... anyone?
I feel the need to revive this... anyone?
0cf0a63e-5d74-44b6-bc59-5ce3b8bc35d8_zpsz72old1p.png
That awkward moment when you impulse-gift something expensive to a stranger on the forums, because you "overheard" it's something they need, only to never even hear back from them (though they're still around every day). :P
That awkward moment when you impulse-gift something expensive to a stranger on the forums, because you "overheard" it's something they need, only to never even hear back from them (though they're still around every day). :P
That awkward moment when you send the parents of one of your dragons a hatchling letter and gifts from their new Clan, only to receive radio silence.

But they're still active.
That awkward moment when you send the parents of one of your dragons a hatchling letter and gifts from their new Clan, only to receive radio silence.

But they're still active.
CA5ICKE.pngtumblr_no29vfAwI21scvslqo1_100.pngtumblr_phq33vxslT1tfme10o3_100.png
That awkward moment when you breed a pair and then you forget about them :/
That awkward moment when you breed a pair and then you forget about them :/
643_zpspmm4kxog.giftumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38_zpsgsjvkvyl.gif644_zpsht3f1iox.gif
The amount of shade in this thread though.

That awkward moment when you forget to reply to a PM for days but you're still active and feel like a giant rotten fruit.
The amount of shade in this thread though.

That awkward moment when you forget to reply to a PM for days but you're still active and feel like a giant rotten fruit.
Heart.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7