Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Steven Universe anyone??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Okay so I didn't see a thread so I'm just gonna make one who here likes SU?? Who's your favorite character? Any weird theories? Cmon lets talk gay rocks people
Okay so I didn't see a thread so I'm just gonna make one who here likes SU?? Who's your favorite character? Any weird theories? Cmon lets talk gay rocks people
tumblr_nc6gkdGLZV1sp5grco1_500.gif
sssssssssteeeeeveeeeen uuuuniiiiveeeerrrrsseeee

Yes hello. Personally Amethyst is my favorite
sssssssssteeeeeveeeeen uuuuniiiiveeeerrrrsseeee

Yes hello. Personally Amethyst is my favorite
zs1DWZ7.png
Yess. I watched it all recently and now I'm watching it again; can't get enough.

I have so much trouble picking a favorite, but I think it has to be Garnet. I love and relate to both Amethyst and Pearl though, and my other favorite is Connie. But I think Greg, Rose, and Steven are all great too. It's hard, because everyone is so good.
Yess. I watched it all recently and now I'm watching it again; can't get enough.

I have so much trouble picking a favorite, but I think it has to be Garnet. I love and relate to both Amethyst and Pearl though, and my other favorite is Connie. But I think Greg, Rose, and Steven are all great too. It's hard, because everyone is so good.
Lost Lute pgE81Sv.png Aerborne Ambassador
Yess!! I've been following it since it was announced! So proud of this little cartoon. Garnet's the forever fav, but Amethyst is a close second.
Yess!! I've been following it since it was announced! So proud of this little cartoon. Garnet's the forever fav, but Amethyst is a close second.
please help me i am completely submerged in gay space rock h e l l
please help me i am completely submerged in gay space rock h e l l
Snail | They/Them | 0+ FR time
I love it so much. I feel so happy when I watch it. I love every character a lot, but I think Garnet and Greg are my favorites. Buck is growing on me as he gets more screen time.
I love it so much. I feel so happy when I watch it. I love every character a lot, but I think Garnet and Greg are my favorites. Buck is growing on me as he gets more screen time.
568.png
@stripedcarnee

I recently just got into Steven Universe and it was the best decision I've ever made. My favorite character is, without a doubt, Pearl. I love how intelligent and tactical she can be, but how bad she is with hiding and controlling her emotions.

After Pearl, in no particular order, are Garnet, Steven, Lapis Lazuli, Peridot, Amethyst, and Rose Quartz, and Greg

and basically everyone

It's safe to say I like everyone... except maybe Onion. He kinda creeps me out, plus there was a theory that ONION is Yellow Diamond. and I can actually see that happening so I'm just increasing my wariness of this demon child by 500%

My favorite Steven Universe theory is that Pearl is a mass produced gem on Homeworld (probably for cheap labor because hey that's what they're used for)

The reasons that people have given are:

1. Pearls are gems that are mass produced.
2. Might explain why, out of the CRYSTAL gems, Pearl does not have a crystal structure. Also, Pearl is an organic gem, unlike the other gems we've encountered
3. When Jasper first appears, she insults ALL the gems, and yet Pearl is the only one she calls by name ("a lost, defective Pearl") but from the tone, it seems that Jasper ISN'T calling her by name... so people have come to interpret this as "there are multiple Pearls in the universe"

Another theory is that Peridot is a sort of "improved" version of Pearl; similar structure, and gem placement. This one is rather flimsy, but it could be cool, depending on how you worked it

I'm sorry; I am very passionate about this show.
@stripedcarnee

I recently just got into Steven Universe and it was the best decision I've ever made. My favorite character is, without a doubt, Pearl. I love how intelligent and tactical she can be, but how bad she is with hiding and controlling her emotions.

After Pearl, in no particular order, are Garnet, Steven, Lapis Lazuli, Peridot, Amethyst, and Rose Quartz, and Greg

and basically everyone

It's safe to say I like everyone... except maybe Onion. He kinda creeps me out, plus there was a theory that ONION is Yellow Diamond. and I can actually see that happening so I'm just increasing my wariness of this demon child by 500%

My favorite Steven Universe theory is that Pearl is a mass produced gem on Homeworld (probably for cheap labor because hey that's what they're used for)

The reasons that people have given are:

1. Pearls are gems that are mass produced.
2. Might explain why, out of the CRYSTAL gems, Pearl does not have a crystal structure. Also, Pearl is an organic gem, unlike the other gems we've encountered
3. When Jasper first appears, she insults ALL the gems, and yet Pearl is the only one she calls by name ("a lost, defective Pearl") but from the tone, it seems that Jasper ISN'T calling her by name... so people have come to interpret this as "there are multiple Pearls in the universe"

Another theory is that Peridot is a sort of "improved" version of Pearl; similar structure, and gem placement. This one is rather flimsy, but it could be cool, depending on how you worked it

I'm sorry; I am very passionate about this show.
ZNhRsiG.png
Be it a breeze, gust, or typhoon.

---
CbHGLn5.jpggwlUoQ7.png

Prized Banana

census_recordbreaker_banner_by_scr1ptkitty-d8dhx4u.png
Made by Deino909

XVHAnX8.png

ZNhRsiG.png
Take joy in the Windy things.
@Tanagerie

Oh my gosh I love the Pearl and Peridot headcanon I agree with it completely. Have you also heard the Rose Quarts and Lapis actually being dimaond royalty theory?? Cause those are my favorites

Also thanks everyone for responding I'm so happy people like SU as much as me!
@Tanagerie

Oh my gosh I love the Pearl and Peridot headcanon I agree with it completely. Have you also heard the Rose Quarts and Lapis actually being dimaond royalty theory?? Cause those are my favorites

Also thanks everyone for responding I'm so happy people like SU as much as me!
[quote name="Tanagerie" date=2015-04-14 22:07:11]Another theory is that Peridot is a sort of "improved" version of Pearl; similar structure, and gem placement. This one is rather flimsy, but it could be cool, depending on how you worked it[/quote] @Tanagerie Oh wow the Pearl being mass produced thing was already a pet theory of mine but I'm definitely adding this to it. o.o I just love that idea for some reason.
Tanagerie wrote on 2015-04-14:

@Tanagerie Oh wow the Pearl being mass produced thing was already a pet theory of mine but I'm definitely adding this to it. o.o I just love that idea for some reason.
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
Imagine how sad it would be if there was a confrontation between Pearl and Peridot about how Peridot is the "improved" pearl and wow like literally kill me please
Imagine how sad it would be if there was a confrontation between Pearl and Peridot about how Peridot is the "improved" pearl and wow like literally kill me please
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13