Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Nightmare In Dreamland [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 93 94
@Elsu
1. All Your Old Coli Friends
2. Compass
3. I'm Sparkly And I Know It
4. Ice and Smoke

Thank you! :D
@Elsu
2. Compass
3. I'm Sparkly And I Know It
4. Ice and Smoke

Thank you! :D
output-onlinegiftools.gif
@Elsu
Oh, wow! I was busy, so check alert now....
2. Runestone Set
3. El Rey Del Muerto
4. Love Me Tender

Thank you very much!
@Elsu
Oh, wow! I was busy, so check alert now....
2. Runestone Set
3. El Rey Del Muerto
4. Love Me Tender

Thank you very much!
@elsu thank you so much and sorry for being so late!!

1. all your old coli friends
2. ouroboros
3. metalwork
4. love me tender
5. out of the grey
@elsu thank you so much and sorry for being so late!!

1. all your old coli friends
2. ouroboros
3. metalwork
4. love me tender
5. out of the grey
qtNgpTt.png
@elsu

1. Lumen Essence
2. Like Clockwork
3. All Your Old Coli Friends
4. Metalwork
5. Kalietha's Colored Art
6. Dodo Droppings
7. Bust by ZombieCoffeeCup
8. Sanguine Spoils
@elsu

1. Lumen Essence
2. Like Clockwork
3. All Your Old Coli Friends
4. Metalwork
5. Kalietha's Colored Art
6. Dodo Droppings
7. Bust by ZombieCoffeeCup
8. Sanguine Spoils
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo1_250.pngeevee.gif
Heya! Just posting to say that I've finally hatched the Blissful Rose nest.
(A user from the in-flight raffle won that particular prize, so I have to hatch it. No worries, this obviously doesn't affect this raffle, as I've donated the exact same prize: basically winning one hatchling from the pair and getting first pick. The pair gave me a 4-egg nest, so we should still be fine~)

But yeah... I was not expecting ALL four to be Imp girls. o_o;
At this point, I guess whoever here wins that prize, doesn't matter which hatchling you pick. xD
Heya! Just posting to say that I've finally hatched the Blissful Rose nest.
(A user from the in-flight raffle won that particular prize, so I have to hatch it. No worries, this obviously doesn't affect this raffle, as I've donated the exact same prize: basically winning one hatchling from the pair and getting first pick. The pair gave me a 4-egg nest, so we should still be fine~)

But yeah... I was not expecting ALL four to be Imp girls. o_o;
At this point, I guess whoever here wins that prize, doesn't matter which hatchling you pick. xD
Fz6gBO0.pnghv0xcWf.png
[center]I've been holding off on posting but I finally hatched the 'Tempered Glass' nest last week, which gave me these two boys; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12176272][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/121763/12176272.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12176273][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/121763/12176273.png[/img][/url] However if the winner is wishes, I can breed the pair until they get a dragon they'd want. Sadly for now I've paired off both with different dragons so the next nest between them won't start until the 11 of May at it's earliest. (I can also offer a hatching from either the female Imp current nest, who's currently being bred in a Shadow nest. As well as the SK males nest. Both nests are ready to hatch today or whenever. The two nests are; [img]http://i.imgur.com/c0o9GwH.png[/img] And, [img]http://i.imgur.com/hNG4nL9.png[/img] Both are with three eggs.) [size=4]I'm so sorry about all of this! [/size=4] TTyTT [/center]

I've been holding off on posting but I finally hatched the
'Tempered Glass' nest last week, which gave me these two boys;
12176272.png12176273.png

However if the winner is wishes, I can breed the pair until they get a dragon they'd want.
Sadly for now I've paired off both with different dragons so the next nest between them won't start until the 11 of May at it's earliest.

(I can also offer a hatching from either the female Imp current nest,
who's currently being bred in a Shadow nest.
As well as the SK males nest. Both nests are ready to hatch today or whenever.

The two nests are;
c0o9GwH.png
And,
hNG4nL9.png

Both are with three eggs.)

I'm so sorry about all of this!
TTyTT
@SilverLanayru @ItsASomething Thanks for the updates! Time for Round 7! 1. @starsystems 2. @Auctor 3. @sparklesdani 4. @runi 5. @aucchi 6. @defiantfish 7. @World 8. @Mawkingbird 9. @jancola 10. @polishingopals You may list the number of choices that corresponds with the order that you were drawn; i.e. if you were drawn #1, you would list 1 choice, if you are #10, list 10 choices. Please list your choice(s) of prizes in the order that you wish to receive them. Please respond here in the thread with your choices. Pinging me is not necessary, but it's always nice to have a reminder. :) Please try to respond within 24 hours. (It has been taking me longer than that to do drawings, but it does theoretically help keep things moving! Everyone has been doing really great so far about getting back to me!) If you do not respond by the next drawing, you will be bumped to first place in the next drawing. If you still do not respond by the drawing after that, you will lose your spot in line. And, the winner of our last, very-delayed dailies is: @acheronta! They will win [item=unhatched nature egg] and [item=lost gladekeeper sackdoll] ! Congratulations!
@SilverLanayru @ItsASomething

Thanks for the updates!

Time for Round 7!

1. @starsystems
2. @Auctor
3. @sparklesdani
4. @runi
5. @aucchi
6. @defiantfish
7. @World
8. @Mawkingbird
9. @jancola
10. @polishingopals

You may list the number of choices that corresponds with the order that you were drawn; i.e. if you were drawn #1, you would list 1 choice, if you are #10, list 10 choices. Please list your choice(s) of prizes in the order that you wish to receive them. Please respond here in the thread with your choices. Pinging me is not necessary, but it's always nice to have a reminder. :)

Please try to respond within 24 hours. (It has been taking me longer than that to do drawings, but it does theoretically help keep things moving! Everyone has been doing really great so far about getting back to me!) If you do not respond by the next drawing, you will be bumped to first place in the next drawing. If you still do not respond by the drawing after that, you will lose your spot in line.

And, the winner of our last, very-delayed dailies is: @acheronta! They will win Unhatched Nature Egg and Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll ! Congratulations!
B1Vtq5s.gifRz7ZJcJ.png tumblr_inline_otq29dktir1qzyloc_500.gif Uxts8PW.gif gFwGJ3H.gif
@Elsu

Woo, wasn't expecting this!
I will go for:
1. Strike From The Shadows
2. Like Clockwork
Thank you and congratulations to all the winners, including the previous rounds!
@Elsu

Woo, wasn't expecting this!
I will go for:
1. Strike From The Shadows
2. Like Clockwork
Thank you and congratulations to all the winners, including the previous rounds!
Collecting
Aged Tome Battered Book of Fables Owlcat Journal Forest Field Guide
Intact Parchment Empty Inkwell
@Elsu

1. Dodo Droppings
2. Kalietha's Colored Art
3. Runestone Set
@Elsu

1. Dodo Droppings
2. Kalietha's Colored Art
3. Runestone Set
@Elsu Thank you!! :3