Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Nightmare In Dreamland [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94
Okay, I think it's time to put this one to bed. The Nightmare in Dreamland Raffle is officially over!

Thank you everyone for putting up with my lack of experience and all the various other bumps that came up. You all have been great. Thank you for supporting us. :)

@ItsASomething @asterisk @puppehgal @symphonyofstorms @MissMokushiroku

Pinging all the remaining dragon owners/holders and breeders to let you know that you can free up your lair space and/or breeding plans as you like, now. Thank you so much for donating such lovely dragons to the raffle!

Okay, I think it's time to put this one to bed. The Nightmare in Dreamland Raffle is officially over!

Thank you everyone for putting up with my lack of experience and all the various other bumps that came up. You all have been great. Thank you for supporting us. :)

@ItsASomething @asterisk @puppehgal @symphonyofstorms @MissMokushiroku

Pinging all the remaining dragon owners/holders and breeders to let you know that you can free up your lair space and/or breeding plans as you like, now. Thank you so much for donating such lovely dragons to the raffle!

B1Vtq5s.gifRz7ZJcJ.png tumblr_inline_otq29dktir1qzyloc_500.gif Uxts8PW.gif gFwGJ3H.gif
@Elsu

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this, and for letting us know. You deserve all the love ^^
@Elsu

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this, and for letting us know. You deserve all the love ^^
the stars
shine only at night

+8 hours ahead
of FR time
oaONRiZ.png ppOvqXN.png 5bqvdk.png
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94