Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 758 759 760 761 762 ... 3180 3181
I'm kinds of confused, sorry if this has already been asked ^^;

A few days ago I sent another user a message that contained four pieces of apparel. I made sure I sent it to the right person, but they sent me a message saying that they never received it? Is there anyway I can resend the message, or is there a way to remove the items from the sent message and resend them in a different one?

Thanks for any help, and again I apologize if this has been asked before D:
I'm kinds of confused, sorry if this has already been asked ^^;

A few days ago I sent another user a message that contained four pieces of apparel. I made sure I sent it to the right person, but they sent me a message saying that they never received it? Is there anyway I can resend the message, or is there a way to remove the items from the sent message and resend them in a different one?

Thanks for any help, and again I apologize if this has been asked before D:
Hello, @shadow9119! Sorry to hear this happened to you. :( Unfortunately, there's no way to reverse sent mail or get the items back. This type of thing will have to be sent into customer support through a Contact Us ticket - they'll look into things for you.
Hello, @shadow9119! Sorry to hear this happened to you. :( Unfortunately, there's no way to reverse sent mail or get the items back. This type of thing will have to be sent into customer support through a Contact Us ticket - they'll look into things for you.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I've heard that there is somewhere in the forums where you can exchange treasure for gems and vice versa and i REALLY need to trade in some gems for treasure (i need a bunch of tinctures of dissolution as i royally screwed up all my dragons' stats in the coli)
do you know where i could do that?
I've heard that there is somewhere in the forums where you can exchange treasure for gems and vice versa and i REALLY need to trade in some gems for treasure (i need a bunch of tinctures of dissolution as i royally screwed up all my dragons' stats in the coli)
do you know where i could do that?
@Twinsouls1145 threads exchanging gems for treasure would be in the Item Sales forum. As far as I know, there's no one centralized thread for it; you kind of have to look for individuals' threads or make your own.
@Twinsouls1145 threads exchanging gems for treasure would be in the Item Sales forum. As far as I know, there's no one centralized thread for it; you kind of have to look for individuals' threads or make your own.
tgTY.png
Hi. I'm sorta new to flight rising soooo... Well I know there's a lot of friendly FR slang used all the time (like derg, imp, cryface, etc) and most are pretty easy to figure out, but I keep seeing on the Dragons Wanted threads people wanting "studs" or "studettes." Can someone just tell me what it means? Thank you :)
Hi. I'm sorta new to flight rising soooo... Well I know there's a lot of friendly FR slang used all the time (like derg, imp, cryface, etc) and most are pretty easy to figure out, but I keep seeing on the Dragons Wanted threads people wanting "studs" or "studettes." Can someone just tell me what it means? Thank you :)
coollogo_com_25449943_by_metalcoffecup-d9bp4he.png
MAQT2Ax.jpg?1.pngRy41VOB.jpgparsel_by_leikatay-d987ql4.jpg
@Mangoseed Stud/studette just means a temporary mate from someone else's lair - like if you sent one of your dragons to JoeBob's lair, they bred your dragon with one of their own dragons, and you two split the eggs afterward - that's studding ^^
@Mangoseed Stud/studette just means a temporary mate from someone else's lair - like if you sent one of your dragons to JoeBob's lair, they bred your dragon with one of their own dragons, and you two split the eggs afterward - that's studding ^^
cZLsLHr.png
I have a question about breeding cooldowns. Does the CD change with the breed? Like if you bred a coatl and then later used a scroll would it just go to the max cooldown of that breed or would it stay at whatever it was?
I have a question about breeding cooldowns. Does the CD change with the breed? Like if you bred a coatl and then later used a scroll would it just go to the max cooldown of that breed or would it stay at whatever it was?
Hello! I am part of an off-site trade but cannot figure out how to send my trading partner the gems and treasure to fulfil my end of the deal. Could someone please tell me how? Thanks!
Hello! I am part of an off-site trade but cannot figure out how to send my trading partner the gems and treasure to fulfil my end of the deal. Could someone please tell me how? Thanks!
@Reinbre It would have the old cooldown until it was ready to breed. Any breedings after that it would have the cooldown of the new species.
So if you turned a Guardian into a Coatl with 15 days left it would still have 15 days. Once you've bred it the cooldown would become 35 days.

@Aralez The only way to send items or treasure for now is through PMs. If you go to their profile and click 'Send Message' or go to your messages and click write there should be an option at the bottom to attach items or treasure.
@Reinbre It would have the old cooldown until it was ready to breed. Any breedings after that it would have the cooldown of the new species.
So if you turned a Guardian into a Coatl with 15 days left it would still have 15 days. Once you've bred it the cooldown would become 35 days.

@Aralez The only way to send items or treasure for now is through PMs. If you go to their profile and click 'Send Message' or go to your messages and click write there should be an option at the bottom to attach items or treasure.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Perhaps not a tiny question, but...from what I've gleaned looking at the Dragon Sales forum, first generation dragons desirable. How on earth do I go about figuring out a fair price for them? I've built up a collection of nice hatchlings that I plan to keep, but the first gens are just kinda..urgh. And I'm not really willing to spend hundreds of thousands of treasure on gene scrolls.

Any guidance would be much appreciated :)
Perhaps not a tiny question, but...from what I've gleaned looking at the Dragon Sales forum, first generation dragons desirable. How on earth do I go about figuring out a fair price for them? I've built up a collection of nice hatchlings that I plan to keep, but the first gens are just kinda..urgh. And I'm not really willing to spend hundreds of thousands of treasure on gene scrolls.

Any guidance would be much appreciated :)
1 2 ... 758 759 760 761 762 ... 3180 3181