Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 50 51
@Rhamnus
thank you so much!
@Rhamnus
thank you so much!
plagueh3.png
Ah, thank you, Loddie~
Ah, thank you, Loddie~
hbJfbe2.png
@Keestal At a glance, it looks okay, although be careful of using colors that are so dark they obscure the original lineart and shadow layers. Just be sure to review the rules page before submitting and you should be fine. If there is a problem, we do try to explain the reason when a skin is rejected.
@Keestal At a glance, it looks okay, although be careful of using colors that are so dark they obscure the original lineart and shadow layers. Just be sure to review the rules page before submitting and you should be fine. If there is a problem, we do try to explain the reason when a skin is rejected.
I'm so excited for the female Guardian accents this festival, they're all amazing to the point where I'd be willing to preorder most of the ones that don't make it in as official accents.
I'm so excited for the female Guardian accents this festival, they're all amazing to the point where I'd be willing to preorder most of the ones that don't make it in as official accents.
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
@Nineeyes
I realllly love that accent. I think this one is my favorite one yet!
@Nineeyes
I realllly love that accent. I think this one is my favorite one yet!
@smallswingshoes
Thank you! I'm glad you like it, and truth be told, I think the pearl detail is actually my favourite part of the design.
@smallswingshoes
Thank you! I'm glad you like it, and truth be told, I think the pearl detail is actually my favourite part of the design.
CK1QM1M.png94903977.png94903983.png94679029.png93966277.png45872.png
[img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/4453e740071b05e7b0b0b93fd168198e/tumblr_nmzaihj9JC1rp4j2jo1_400.png[/img] Ahaha, gotta make something for my own flight's holiday, yeah? But I'd love some feedback or constructive criticism! [Edited because whoops I had posted a version with a layer missing!]
tumblr_nmzaihj9JC1rp4j2jo1_400.png
Ahaha, gotta make something for my own flight's holiday, yeah? But I'd love some feedback or constructive criticism!
[Edited because whoops I had posted a version with a layer missing!]
~Little old lady beneath the waves~

Gosh, there are so many nice ones! It must be very hard to choose the winners.

Gosh, there are so many nice ones! It must be very hard to choose the winners.
nN9WzJH.png
[quote name="EchoEternal" date=2015-04-14 14:27:01] [img]http://i.imgur.com/fiODL2s.png[/img] [/quote] I was wondering if this counts as 50% or less. I'm not sure how to measure these things.
EchoEternal wrote on 2015-04-14:
fiODL2s.png

I was wondering if this counts as 50% or less. I'm not sure how to measure these things.
@Riverocks Very pretty skin! Have you considered maybe making an accent version of it?
@Riverocks Very pretty skin! Have you considered maybe making an accent version of it?
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 50 51