Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR registration
1 2 3 4 5
I'm hoping I can get a couple of my friends interested tomorrow. Don't know why it's so exciting to get friends interested in this stuff but :D
I'm hoping I can get a couple of my friends interested tomorrow. Don't know why it's so exciting to get friends interested in this stuff but :D
Already roped one friend and my little sister into it uwu
Already roped one friend and my little sister into it uwu
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
Introduced my brother to it in early February, he's been eager to join ever since.
Introduced my brother to it in early February, he's been eager to join ever since.
wTSQXJp.pngJRS2hcB.gifWVbICeQ.pngngXpEKo.pngPuVYkR5.png9GBNSac.pngliXoQQI.png5Pvzltj.pngqKZAaLK.pngwU5i5vK.giftRNevRC.gifwTSQXJp.png
dyZM6SW.png
I think I'm going to be able to get my sister to join, and maybe even my mom, haha!
I think I'm going to be able to get my sister to join, and maybe even my mom, haha!
This space intentionally left blank
I talked 2 friends from work into signing up. One I know the domain they will jump into, the other was still deciding.
I talked 2 friends from work into signing up. One I know the domain they will jump into, the other was still deciding.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
I've convinced my sister to give it a go a few months back and have been waiting for the window, she hasn't joined a site like this one before, but luckily she will have her big sis to show her the ropes XD

She's still debating her username, I hope she makes up her mind soon hehe.
I've convinced my sister to give it a go a few months back and have been waiting for the window, she hasn't joined a site like this one before, but luckily she will have her big sis to show her the ropes XD

She's still debating her username, I hope she makes up her mind soon hehe.
ice%20egg3.gif88003446-1bb3-4082-bfe8-4f758d3dab9a.pngddc067c2-e6a4-4b1d-ade4-29378f307da0.pngnocturne.gif
I've got a friend who is super duper excited to join since I've talked about my dragons to them a lot.
I've got a friend who is super duper excited to join since I've talked about my dragons to them a lot.
LKzi7uW.png
My OH joined last window (and is now more of an addict than I am!) and this window his little sister is joining us. :D
My OH joined last window (and is now more of an addict than I am!) and this window his little sister is joining us. :D
@Faithrocks

Opaluniverse told me to join.
@Faithrocks

Opaluniverse told me to join.
I corrupted convinced by friend to join, and am ridiculously happy about it.
I corrupted convinced by friend to join, and am ridiculously happy about it.
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
1 2 3 4 5