Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR registration
1 2 3 4 5
@FaithRocks You will be? Are you making rounds to each flight?
@FaithRocks You will be? Are you making rounds to each flight?
@roseofromania yep when I save enuff gems! But after I'm thru them all I'm going to stick with the best one/ones :3
@roseofromania yep when I save enuff gems! But after I'm thru them all I'm going to stick with the best one/ones :3
Tweet me @awesomefaith14 :3
Feel free to message me/ add me as a friend
@FaithRocks Hmm, you'll have to tell me how that turns out :P Which have you been in so far?
@FaithRocks Hmm, you'll have to tell me how that turns out :P Which have you been in so far?
Arcane/water/wind/lightning
They were all pretty cool but forums wise I still like lightning best
@roseofromania
Arcane/water/wind/lightning
They were all pretty cool but forums wise I still like lightning best
@roseofromania
Got my best friend into it and he's been waiting for a window since January. He'll definitely be joining tomorrow!
Got my best friend into it and he's been waiting for a window since January. He'll definitely be joining tomorrow!
00L4SNl.png
Me. I have so many that I recommended to. QvQ) You can tell they're tired of me talking about it when they start doing something else once I show them my dergs..
Me. I have so many that I recommended to. QvQ) You can tell they're tired of me talking about it when they start doing something else once I show them my dergs..
@blueack lol so many pole do tht to me, even the ppl who already play this with me tell me to get off my dragon page
Sometimes I tend I dragon-brag
Yeahhhh
@blueack lol so many pole do tht to me, even the ppl who already play this with me tell me to get off my dragon page
Sometimes I tend I dragon-brag
Yeahhhh
@FaithRocks

Ah hah. Hah. So I'm not the only one. I'll be looking at this one derg and internally scream on how pretty it looks at an affordable price. And they all look at me weirdly. I show them the dragon as they roll their eyes at me. They know I'm a dragon nerd. But they'll soon know how I feel..
@FaithRocks

Ah hah. Hah. So I'm not the only one. I'll be looking at this one derg and internally scream on how pretty it looks at an affordable price. And they all look at me weirdly. I show them the dragon as they roll their eyes at me. They know I'm a dragon nerd. But they'll soon know how I feel..
@blueack or when you're so proud of ur dregs for having beautiful babies and then everyone else is like uh-huh ok...back to their own phones doing heir thing, not really caring...
But he whole time I still keep talking about my dregs/ or famerliers or w.e else FR related
@blueack or when you're so proud of ur dregs for having beautiful babies and then everyone else is like uh-huh ok...back to their own phones doing heir thing, not really caring...
But he whole time I still keep talking about my dregs/ or famerliers or w.e else FR related
forced invited my best friend to join :D :D
forced invited my best friend to join :D :D
No88Iil.gif6Mp9Ctr.gifpv1gzGu.gifmF0lXVs.gif7WztnsO.gifGl1zSGo.gifV65Xcnk.gifHqXMdD7.gif
1 2 3 4 5