Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | lair clearout - free for newbies
1 2 3 4 5
@noizu or did i miss them all? that's okay if i did i have already entered a lot of giveaways
@noizu or did i miss them all? that's okay if i did i have already entered a lot of giveaways
@Noizu Well shoot! Ha, I guess I gotta try to be quicker! Thank you!
@Noizu Well shoot! Ha, I guess I gotta try to be quicker! Thank you!
@Noizu Hi, could I maybe have the icy and the shadowy... armbands? I don't know what they're called, sorry. The ones with the symbols. Thank you!
@Noizu Hi, could I maybe have the icy and the shadowy... armbands? I don't know what they're called, sorry. The ones with the symbols. Thank you!
kY5nwhE.png
@TheBartender @Sparklefun123 yeah sorry guys! my dragons were all claimed in a snap
@TheBartender @Sparklefun123 yeah sorry guys! my dragons were all claimed in a snap
Okay. I am a newbie, new to this, Ill take the 11th item and the 23rd item.
Okay. I am a newbie, new to this, Ill take the 11th item and the 23rd item.
cA1SBSn.png
If those are taken, I will take 19th and 21st item
If those are taken, I will take 19th and 21st item
cA1SBSn.png
Its okay n.n thanks anyway
Its okay n.n thanks anyway
I sent a crossroads with the request, with 1 treasure-I'm not sure if that is OK? I am definitely a newbie, as I joined on the 8th. Also, I'd love an item or two, and since it seems a little chaotic with the requests, I will simply request whatever item you think is good for a newbie, to avoid confusion. So far, I don't have any armor items, so whatever you give me will be helpful!! Thanks!
I sent a crossroads with the request, with 1 treasure-I'm not sure if that is OK? I am definitely a newbie, as I joined on the 8th. Also, I'd love an item or two, and since it seems a little chaotic with the requests, I will simply request whatever item you think is good for a newbie, to avoid confusion. So far, I don't have any armor items, so whatever you give me will be helpful!! Thanks!
^^ updated ^^
^^ updated ^^
Could I have apparel too?
Could I have apparel too?
1 2 3 4 5