Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | lair clearout - free for newbies
1 2 3 4 5
@drawmuky i'm afraid someone has already claimed both dragons but feel free to pick out any others (i can still send you maddoc's apparel though)

@Harpsdesire ah sorry! sakuya's been taken, but you can have any other still available

@skittleskat knuckle + apparel coming your way
@drawmuky i'm afraid someone has already claimed both dragons but feel free to pick out any others (i can still send you maddoc's apparel though)

@Harpsdesire ah sorry! sakuya's been taken, but you can have any other still available

@skittleskat knuckle + apparel coming your way
@Noizu oooh okay ): then may i have Venture? and if you can i want the maddoc's apparel tho <3
@Noizu oooh okay ): then may i have Venture? and if you can i want the maddoc's apparel tho <3
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.gif

I know its sad that I never gave a damn about the weather,
and it never gave a damn about me

tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
@Noizu

Can I have Blade, Vestrit, and/or Reda please? :D
@Noizu

Can I have Blade, Vestrit, and/or Reda please? :D
Probably sleeping
@Noizu could I have reda and vestrit?
@Noizu could I have reda and vestrit?
Could I get Higure and/or Clemont? Their apparel is lovely and if it were possible could I have those too? ;v;
Could I get Higure and/or Clemont? Their apparel is lovely and if it were possible could I have those too? ;v;
@Noizu
May I have Judge? And or Evangel?
Thanks!
@Noizu
May I have Judge? And or Evangel?
Thanks!
qruiRvb.png
@drawmuky sent

@Silvernight01 also sent, sorry to say reda has already been claimed

@Luxern i'm afraid both have been claimed but you're welcome to any other dragons still available

@oldrunes absolutely, i'll accept your trades and send the apparel asap
@drawmuky sent

@Silvernight01 also sent, sorry to say reda has already been claimed

@Luxern i'm afraid both have been claimed but you're welcome to any other dragons still available

@oldrunes absolutely, i'll accept your trades and send the apparel asap
@Noizu thank you!! it's really great that a lot of you are willing to do this for newbies c:
@Noizu thank you!! it's really great that a lot of you are willing to do this for newbies c:
@moosen118 i'm sending evangel but judge is currently on a nest so if you could remind me that you'd like him in a few days i'd be glad to send him as well, i'll also write myself a reminder
@moosen118 i'm sending evangel but judge is currently on a nest so if you could remind me that you'd like him in a few days i'd be glad to send him as well, i'll also write myself a reminder
@Noizu
Thank you!
@Noizu
Thank you!
qruiRvb.png
1 2 3 4 5