Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | lair clearout - free for newbies
1 2 3 4 5
[b]HEADS UP - all dragons claimed. see bottom of post for free apparel left.[/b] basically every dragon in my lair is up for grabs. i don't play enough to keep up with feeding and other daily stuff so they're probably better off under the care of other people, so have at it i guess? - yeah, they're FREE for newcomers from this month's registration window, mostly under the pretense that they're going to be cared for and not sold right off the bat. - for other members they're 5k each, some i think are too nice to exalt, but yeah, exalt fodder prices, i don't need to make a profit. - i can't give away rabbit or ren, they're my progens. - a few dragons are on nests but they'll be off soon and i can give away their babies. this is apparel that i have left, also FREE for newbies, feel free to pick TWO ITEMS ONLY so it's fair. [img]http://i.imgur.com/ae7DRLI.png[/img] have fun everyone! [b] (send a crossroads to Noizu for the dragon you want, or message me here)[/b]
HEADS UP - all dragons claimed. see bottom of post for free apparel left.

basically every dragon in my lair is up for grabs. i don't play enough to keep up with feeding and other daily stuff so they're probably better off under the care of other people, so have at it i guess?
- yeah, they're FREE for newcomers from this month's registration window, mostly under the pretense that they're going to be cared for and not sold right off the bat.
- for other members they're 5k each, some i think are too nice to exalt, but yeah, exalt fodder prices, i don't need to make a profit.
- i can't give away rabbit or ren, they're my progens.
- a few dragons are on nests but they'll be off soon and i can give away their babies.

this is apparel that i have left, also FREE for newbies, feel free to pick TWO ITEMS ONLY so it's fair.

ae7DRLI.png

have fun everyone!

(send a crossroads to Noizu for the dragon you want, or message me here)
@Noizu
Is there a limit to the number we can buy from you. I see a few cuties I'd like to breed with some of mine, :) Love to give them new homes!
@Noizu
Is there a limit to the number we can buy from you. I see a few cuties I'd like to breed with some of mine, :) Love to give them new homes!
Offline/Away/Online
I am three hours ahead of FR time.

tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.gif
@Matiy yep, first come first serve, i'll send all three
@Matiy yep, first come first serve, i'll send all three
@Noizu can I have Maddoc with the apparel and Sever? :3
@Noizu can I have Maddoc with the apparel and Sever? :3

I know its sad that I never gave a damn about the weather,
and it never gave a damn about me

tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
@Noizu

May I please have Sakuya?

She's pretty and I'm still filling up my lair. I will keep and breed her!
@Noizu

May I please have Sakuya?

She's pretty and I'm still filling up my lair. I will keep and breed her!

@Noizu

Knuckle
#8675365 please :)

@Noizu

Knuckle
#8675365 please :)
HELLO!
@Noizu
May I have Toymender? I sent a crossroads. (Newbie)
@Noizu
May I have Toymender? I sent a crossroads. (Newbie)
@Noizu

can i get the apparel to?
@Noizu

can i get the apparel to?
HELLO!
@Noizu
Sent cross roads after just after I posted my previous post. Thanks.
@Noizu
Sent cross roads after just after I posted my previous post. Thanks.
Offline/Away/Online
I am three hours ahead of FR time.

@Noizu
May I have Anghel? I've sent a crossroads (: Thank you.
@Noizu
May I have Anghel? I've sent a crossroads (: Thank you.
heAa8u1.png
1 2 3 4 5