Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | FREE Babies of your choice~ Closed
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20
Oh haha okay, uhm I guess I'm not really sure, I was gonna say Rama and someone else but realized hes already in a perminant pair! (can you tell I like Wildclaws?) @Panderz : )
Oh haha okay, uhm I guess I'm not really sure, I was gonna say Rama and someone else but realized hes already in a perminant pair! (can you tell I like Wildclaws?) @Panderz : )
@Jinx13
lol just a bit, i am getting back into WCs myself. well if you figure one out tell me, i will check back here later
@Jinx13
lol just a bit, i am getting back into WCs myself. well if you figure one out tell me, i will check back here later
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
@Panderz Nin and Midori please if you have more available babes
@Panderz Nin and Midori please if you have more available babes
@kattbot
I added you to the ping list for them. I have yet to breed them so there are no babies from them yet
@kattbot
I added you to the ping list for them. I have yet to breed them so there are no babies from them yet
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
@Panderz

Is the nest of Xipilli/Ava still open? If so, I'd like to claim one of those eggs, please. :D
@Panderz

Is the nest of Xipilli/Ava still open? If so, I'd like to claim one of those eggs, please. :D
Forum-Signature.png
@Panderz

I see someone is a LoL fan. Dropping in to say hi and good luck. :) Great thing you're doing!
@Panderz

I see someone is a LoL fan. Dropping in to say hi and good luck. :) Great thing you're doing!
1.gif2.gif3.gif4.gif5.gif6.gif
@playerpichu
yes it is! But I stupidity put the pair on nest way too early so I have to wait to hatch the nest or buy a boon when they are up for breeding again to make the deadline of the day I have.

You are still more then welcome to take a pick of them, but they are a main pair and are not free. So you will be paying for one you like. Do you still wish to be pinged? =0
@playerpichu
yes it is! But I stupidity put the pair on nest way too early so I have to wait to hatch the nest or buy a boon when they are up for breeding again to make the deadline of the day I have.

You are still more then welcome to take a pick of them, but they are a main pair and are not free. So you will be paying for one you like. Do you still wish to be pinged? =0
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
@Panderz

I'm not sure, how much would I need to pay? I can only play so many games to farm money before I start to get bored, haha :p
@Panderz

I'm not sure, how much would I need to pay? I can only play so many games to farm money before I start to get bored, haha :p
Forum-Signature.png
@Anivia
I use to have others....I need to get them back or find new ones v.v but I ran out of room and I had to sacrifice them....but thank you! It gives me something to do xD
@Anivia
I use to have others....I need to get them back or find new ones v.v but I ran out of room and I had to sacrifice them....but thank you! It gives me something to do xD
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
@playerpichu
it depends on the babies really, if they are crystal ones they will be about 1k more then just iridescent ones

Price goes between 12 to 14k depends on how nice they turn out
@playerpichu
it depends on the babies really, if they are crystal ones they will be about 1k more then just iridescent ones

Price goes between 12 to 14k depends on how nice they turn out
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20