Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | FREE Babies of your choice~ Closed
@Panderz
Thank you so much!
@Panderz
Thank you so much!
tumblr_o1brhi56gt1v3zko7o2_r1_250.png

X8Qn3.gif
v9WrO.gif
UmEwZ.gif
ydO8L.gif
@Panderz

That's fine by me - thank you! :)
@Panderz

That's fine by me - thank you! :)
@Panderz

That's fine by me, too! Thank you very much :)
@Panderz

That's fine by me, too! Thank you very much :)
Gr7tY6Q.gif
@Panderz Ooooh I love him! He's a stunner ^w^ Couldn't have asked for anything better <3
@Panderz Ooooh I love him! He's a stunner ^w^ Couldn't have asked for anything better <3
@Shana
He is a cutie, I will send him over now! =3
@Shana
He is a cutie, I will send him over now! =3
EjqQmmf.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
@Panderz Thank you very much! For doing this and for having had so much patience with me ^^
@Panderz Thank you very much! For doing this and for having had so much patience with me ^^
@Shana
Its No problem! I and starting to like them as a pair unless i find someone better for both they are stuck with each other XD Might be better looking with genes on parents thou.
@Shana
Its No problem! I and starting to like them as a pair unless i find someone better for both they are stuck with each other XD Might be better looking with genes on parents thou.
EjqQmmf.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
@Panderz I don't know what types of genes you like, but no matter which genes, I'd definitely gene them up when you can. They've got very nice options. Especially Oralia looks really beautiful. I'm a sucker for IriShimCirc so that's the ones I've gone with right now;

29xvihz.png

I'm very picky with Okapi, but imo it works really well on her too. I think it was in combination with Iri and with Vipera that I tried that.

Sorry ^^' I like scrying other peeps dragons.
@Panderz I don't know what types of genes you like, but no matter which genes, I'd definitely gene them up when you can. They've got very nice options. Especially Oralia looks really beautiful. I'm a sucker for IriShimCirc so that's the ones I've gone with right now;

29xvihz.png

I'm very picky with Okapi, but imo it works really well on her too. I think it was in combination with Iri and with Vipera that I tried that.

Sorry ^^' I like scrying other peeps dragons.
@Shana
I do love shimmer on her. Now I got more ideas for her xD
@Shana
I do love shimmer on her. Now I got more ideas for her xD
EjqQmmf.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
bump~
bump~