Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | FREE Babies of your choice~ Closed
Edit:Please do not ruin this for people who actually want a baby for keeps by selling or exalting them as babies, i do check on them at times and if i see you have i will blacklist you.

UPDATE!! Due to the low number of unpaired dragons i have i will be closing this down once all chosen pairs are off nests. If you wish to be put of a ping list for a certain pair then please ask and i will happily put you on it. I will open up a hatchery soon so look out for that.

Rules: ~
You pick two dragons of mine and i will breed them and you pick a hatchling that you want For free! And thats it. The ones you can pick start on page 4 starting with Darius.

~If you do not claim any of the hatchlings within 3 days they will be posted for grabs for others to take.

BUT i do have some who are not part of this cuz of perm pairs and stuff.
Main pairs
~Guardians~ Xipilli/Ava
~Guardians~ Sol/Xia
~Coatl~ XinZhao/Cassiopeia
~Spiral~ Varus/Diana
~Wildclaw~ Rama/Atrata
~Nocs~ Nin/Midori
~Coatl~ Kek/Keira
~Imp/Spiral~ Mauve/Eris
~Coatl~ Oran/Breeze
~Coatl~ Shaco/Lissandra
~Coatl~ Jay/Shivr
~Imps~ Drake/Gauri
~Spiral/Imp~ Aatrox/Ezmeralda
~WC/Coatl~ Charon/Bellatrix
~Tundra(temp)/Coatl~ Mordekaiser/South
~Tundra(temp)/Coatl~ Wildstorm/Nyx
Temp pairs:
Lucian/ Oralia
Others:
Any dragon without familiars are fodder or getting rid of them so cant pick them

So other then that everyone is free game, so help me by filling nests and you by getting a free baby. So ping me with what you would like to see.
~Nests for other color eyes, otherwise they will be wind eyes! Cost 100 treasure, will split if many people want.
  • Plague
  • Fire
  • Light
  • Arcane
  • Earth
~New~ Added nests to send them to

Nest pairs you can jump on:

Wait list:
None!

Babies for sale :Check my for sale thread for these =3
Nin/Midori(Main pair)
Jax/Nami
Malzahar/ Mandi
Sol/Xia (Main pair)
Wildstorm/Nyx (Main pair)
Charon/Bellatrix (Main pair)

If there is a pair you decided to join and there is one egg laid (it happens, im sorry...) and then i can breed them again for you if you dont mind the wait time.

Edit:
If you do not wish to wait then you can ask for a boon, but i will need you to pay for almost half of it. (im not rich ya know, and help would be appreciated)
To save room on here i make another Forum for all the ones who need homes plus a few extras CLICK HERE!!!

@Panderz before i lose this
Edit:Please do not ruin this for people who actually want a baby for keeps by selling or exalting them as babies, i do check on them at times and if i see you have i will blacklist you.

UPDATE!! Due to the low number of unpaired dragons i have i will be closing this down once all chosen pairs are off nests. If you wish to be put of a ping list for a certain pair then please ask and i will happily put you on it. I will open up a hatchery soon so look out for that.

Rules: ~
You pick two dragons of mine and i will breed them and you pick a hatchling that you want For free! And thats it. The ones you can pick start on page 4 starting with Darius.

~If you do not claim any of the hatchlings within 3 days they will be posted for grabs for others to take.

BUT i do have some who are not part of this cuz of perm pairs and stuff.
Main pairs
~Guardians~ Xipilli/Ava
~Guardians~ Sol/Xia
~Coatl~ XinZhao/Cassiopeia
~Spiral~ Varus/Diana
~Wildclaw~ Rama/Atrata
~Nocs~ Nin/Midori
~Coatl~ Kek/Keira
~Imp/Spiral~ Mauve/Eris
~Coatl~ Oran/Breeze
~Coatl~ Shaco/Lissandra
~Coatl~ Jay/Shivr
~Imps~ Drake/Gauri
~Spiral/Imp~ Aatrox/Ezmeralda
~WC/Coatl~ Charon/Bellatrix
~Tundra(temp)/Coatl~ Mordekaiser/South
~Tundra(temp)/Coatl~ Wildstorm/Nyx
Temp pairs:
Lucian/ Oralia
Others:
Any dragon without familiars are fodder or getting rid of them so cant pick them

So other then that everyone is free game, so help me by filling nests and you by getting a free baby. So ping me with what you would like to see.
~Nests for other color eyes, otherwise they will be wind eyes! Cost 100 treasure, will split if many people want.
  • Plague
  • Fire
  • Light
  • Arcane
  • Earth
~New~ Added nests to send them to

Nest pairs you can jump on:

Wait list:
None!

Babies for sale :Check my for sale thread for these =3
Nin/Midori(Main pair)
Jax/Nami
Malzahar/ Mandi
Sol/Xia (Main pair)
Wildstorm/Nyx (Main pair)
Charon/Bellatrix (Main pair)

If there is a pair you decided to join and there is one egg laid (it happens, im sorry...) and then i can breed them again for you if you dont mind the wait time.

Edit:
If you do not wish to wait then you can ask for a boon, but i will need you to pay for almost half of it. (im not rich ya know, and help would be appreciated)
To save room on here i make another Forum for all the ones who need homes plus a few extras CLICK HERE!!!

@Panderz before i lose this
EjqQmmf.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
@Panderz

I would love to have a baby from KogMaw and Nila. If you would be so kind. They should have pretty babies. ^_^
@Panderz

I would love to have a baby from KogMaw and Nila. If you would be so kind. They should have pretty babies. ^_^
fOSQCIF.pngsb_zps6fudn47r.jpg
@Stefon
put them on nest and you got 3 to pick from! i will ping you when they hatch. =3
@Stefon
put them on nest and you got 3 to pick from! i will ping you when they hatch. =3
EjqQmmf.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
bump, anyone else care for a baby?
bump, anyone else care for a baby?
EjqQmmf.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
@Panderz
Could you breed Eris and Malzahar please? Eris is so pretty *0*
@Panderz
Could you breed Eris and Malzahar please? Eris is so pretty *0*
@Nepetapeejon
i could, the only thing is that Eris will be RTB in 4 days. so if you dont want to wait you can pick someone else?

im good for breeding those two though.
@Nepetapeejon
i could, the only thing is that Eris will be RTB in 4 days. so if you dont want to wait you can pick someone else?

im good for breeding those two though.
EjqQmmf.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
bump
bump
EjqQmmf.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
Are Oralia and Lucian an option? *w* I don't mind waiting 8 days. their hatchling possibilities are so pretty! And in return - if you want - I can give you a hatchling of a basic noc pair of my own. I'm planning on putting one of these pairs on a nest if you're interested in scrying them;

8986326 and 10248882
Has the possibility for lovely icy babies, only very unfortunate tertiary colors

8986326 and 10025753

8986326 and 10455751

8986326 and 9358223

or if you want other breeds, you can take a look into my lair as well : )
Are Oralia and Lucian an option? *w* I don't mind waiting 8 days. their hatchling possibilities are so pretty! And in return - if you want - I can give you a hatchling of a basic noc pair of my own. I'm planning on putting one of these pairs on a nest if you're interested in scrying them;

8986326 and 10248882
Has the possibility for lovely icy babies, only very unfortunate tertiary colors

8986326 and 10025753

8986326 and 10455751

8986326 and 9358223

or if you want other breeds, you can take a look into my lair as well : )
@Panderz
can you send KhaZix&Sivir to a light nest please?
@Panderz
can you send KhaZix&Sivir to a light nest please?
m1CZHJt.gif
@Shana
they are up as an option! and i would be happy to breed them. you dont have to worry about giving me one as payment. just seeing what my own can do is enough. I will ping you when they get put on a nest.

@poppylilly
i can, i will ask for the small payment when you get your hatchling. also will ping when they get put on a nest.
@Shana
they are up as an option! and i would be happy to breed them. you dont have to worry about giving me one as payment. just seeing what my own can do is enough. I will ping you when they get put on a nest.

@poppylilly
i can, i will ask for the small payment when you get your hatchling. also will ping when they get put on a nest.
EjqQmmf.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png