Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | EXODUS (21 character dragons left!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@destopianfuture

I will also take any untaken dragons if needed, just send the CRs and I will accept and get them homed as needed.

@destopianfuture

I will also take any untaken dragons if needed, just send the CRs and I will accept and get them homed as needed.

bump in case newbies feel like sending an ask
bump in case newbies feel like sending an ask
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
bump
bump
@destopianfuture Are Jareth and Malificent still available?
@destopianfuture Are Jareth and Malificent still available?
@destopianfuture

Nerida is gorgeous. Is she still available? If so, I'd love to welcome her into my family!
@destopianfuture

Nerida is gorgeous. Is she still available? If so, I'd love to welcome her into my family!
@destopianfuture is Daichi or Jareth still available?
@destopianfuture is Daichi or Jareth still available?
@destopianfuture Are Gravity or Halcyon available? I would like to have one...!
@destopianfuture Are Gravity or Halcyon available? I would like to have one...!
nSVvDGPs.jpg
Maleficent is gorgeous, @destopianfuture ! If you're still parting with these lovely things, I'd be honored to give her a home!
Maleficent is gorgeous, @destopianfuture ! If you're still parting with these lovely things, I'd be honored to give her a home!
large.gif
can i get Gravity and Moonshadow with different familiars??? I don' have the renegade aviary or the smoke gyre. apparel doesn't matter.
@destopianfuture

I didn't see that someone already asked for Gravity.... if Dianna is still up can i have her too?
Just learned that you can't trade progens.... learning stuff all the time! =)
can i get Gravity and Moonshadow with different familiars??? I don' have the renegade aviary or the smoke gyre. apparel doesn't matter.
@destopianfuture

I didn't see that someone already asked for Gravity.... if Dianna is still up can i have her too?
Just learned that you can't trade progens.... learning stuff all the time! =)
In life there is always Adventure... but more importantly, there is Love and Laughter if you look for it. So Live your life with these in mind.
bump
bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8