Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | EXODUS (21 character dragons left!)
[stuff is in progress, I will get to you if I haven't yet!]

@Dinsdale I am getting an error message on your CRs! Please try resending or PM me if you know what the problem is!
[stuff is in progress, I will get to you if I haven't yet!]

@Dinsdale I am getting an error message on your CRs! Please try resending or PM me if you know what the problem is!
@destopianfuture

I apologize for that! It should be fine now, so please try accepting again!
@destopianfuture

I apologize for that! It should be fine now, so please try accepting again!
1hrF5dj.png sCaCbZg.gif
@destopianfuture

Sent crossroads for two purty dergs. Could I get the Hippocratic and Water Sprite to gift to a friend, too? Thank you!
@destopianfuture

Sent crossroads for two purty dergs. Could I get the Hippocratic and Water Sprite to gift to a friend, too? Thank you!
rficGdy.gif
@destopianfuture I like anything in cool colors and would love any apparel/familiars too ^.^ I would not exalt unless u specifically tell me 'this is fodder' promise!

Also if u have any extra treasure and ur leaving FR anyway could u shoot me some to expand my lair?
You don't have to but it'd be really cool
May you enjoy your life outside of FR ;_;

Another one bites the dust
Sometimes it feels like someone's dying whenever they rite these, it sounds kind of like a will. Please nobody die. It's 1:00 in the morning here so sorry if I'm a little crazy rite now
Waffles
@destopianfuture I like anything in cool colors and would love any apparel/familiars too ^.^ I would not exalt unless u specifically tell me 'this is fodder' promise!

Also if u have any extra treasure and ur leaving FR anyway could u shoot me some to expand my lair?
You don't have to but it'd be really cool
May you enjoy your life outside of FR ;_;

Another one bites the dust
Sometimes it feels like someone's dying whenever they rite these, it sounds kind of like a will. Please nobody die. It's 1:00 in the morning here so sorry if I'm a little crazy rite now
Waffles
Tweet me @awesomefaith14 :3
Feel free to message me/ add me as a friend
@destopianfuture I rescue dragons from abandonment! I would love it if you would send me CRs for any dragons you don't find a home for, and I shall find them somewhere to not starve as I have space! (please of course make sure apparel and familiars are off them, and sending me anything that goes with them would be great :3)
@destopianfuture I rescue dragons from abandonment! I would love it if you would send me CRs for any dragons you don't find a home for, and I shall find them somewhere to not starve as I have space! (please of course make sure apparel and familiars are off them, and sending me anything that goes with them would be great :3)
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@destopianfuture
//pssst... Got any swipp items in your vault? And is that Bouldursa up for grabs?
@destopianfuture
//pssst... Got any swipp items in your vault? And is that Bouldursa up for grabs?
3a2eEFc.gifNcRl9aq.png
[they're going like hotcakes, will update my graphic in a minute]

@moolawgoat Accepted one, but I'm a derp and Evershine is currently nesting. I'll accept that offer as soon as she's done.

@FaithRocks please let me know what specific dragon(s) you'd like and I'll be happy to send it. I have no treasure to spare as it's all going to the gene giveaway, sorry!

Both of you, and @Catalysta: As for familiars, apparel, and items, I'm not giving them away without their dragons for the time being - I have made a note of your requests and will message you once I start giving familiars etc away individually!

@SenchaDrake wonderful! I will PM you in a couple of days once this has died down.
[they're going like hotcakes, will update my graphic in a minute]

@moolawgoat Accepted one, but I'm a derp and Evershine is currently nesting. I'll accept that offer as soon as she's done.

@FaithRocks please let me know what specific dragon(s) you'd like and I'll be happy to send it. I have no treasure to spare as it's all going to the gene giveaway, sorry!

Both of you, and @Catalysta: As for familiars, apparel, and items, I'm not giving them away without their dragons for the time being - I have made a note of your requests and will message you once I start giving familiars etc away individually!

@SenchaDrake wonderful! I will PM you in a couple of days once this has died down.
@Destopianfuture ummm I like the lesbian one lol and after ppl are done and ur about to leave ill take w.e left ovr:)
@Destopianfuture ummm I like the lesbian one lol and after ppl are done and ur about to leave ill take w.e left ovr:)
Tweet me @awesomefaith14 :3
Feel free to message me/ add me as a friend
@destopianfuture i sent two CRs for boundless and evershine!
lyora is lovely and i want too but i then i'd feel bad for taking three whole dergs, but if she's left i'll gladly take her :0
@destopianfuture i sent two CRs for boundless and evershine!
lyora is lovely and i want too but i then i'd feel bad for taking three whole dergs, but if she's left i'll gladly take her :0
iceshade.png
@destopianfuture - thank you so much!
Bump for help!
@destopianfuture - thank you so much!
Bump for help!
snowprincesig_zpst5vmi1qm.pngrafflesigflag_zpsagvjxois.png