Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Newbie question thread
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24
Hello ^^
Was wondering where I might get elemental might fragments =P following a very lovely guide by Culex regarding the coliseum and I require them for my three plague dragons.

Thank you for you time!
Hello ^^
Was wondering where I might get elemental might fragments =P following a very lovely guide by Culex regarding the coliseum and I require them for my three plague dragons.

Thank you for you time!
2hxx8wm.png
@Rauko You're probably going to have to go to the Auction House to get them, at least to start with. Only the non-elemental ones (which only give +1 to STR) stock in the Marketplace.

They do also drop in the coliseum, though! So I do recommend holding on to the ones you think you might need later.
@Rauko You're probably going to have to go to the Auction House to get them, at least to start with. Only the non-elemental ones (which only give +1 to STR) stock in the Marketplace.

They do also drop in the coliseum, though! So I do recommend holding on to the ones you think you might need later.

Call me Idris. Pronouns are ne/nem/nir!
@Rauko
You can find them in the marketplace, in the auction house under the "battle" tab, possibly being sold in the forums and they can drop from chests and gathering. I think I might have one or two and if I do I'll send them to you.
Edit: sorry I don't have any plague ones I can send you.
@Rauko
You can find them in the marketplace, in the auction house under the "battle" tab, possibly being sold in the forums and they can drop from chests and gathering. I think I might have one or two and if I do I'll send them to you.
Edit: sorry I don't have any plague ones I can send you.
bonsai_selkirie_1_wip_by_auricolor-dawffmd.png
@sciencings
Much obliged for the speedy answer! =) have a good afternoon ^^

@Skelkirie
Many thanks anyways! ^^ have a good afternoon

Holy... They are very expensive indeed hahaha xD will be a while until I get three so hopefully it'll drop from the coliseum. Fingers crossed xP
@sciencings
Much obliged for the speedy answer! =) have a good afternoon ^^

@Skelkirie
Many thanks anyways! ^^ have a good afternoon

Holy... They are very expensive indeed hahaha xD will be a while until I get three so hopefully it'll drop from the coliseum. Fingers crossed xP
2hxx8wm.png
Hi! Was wondering how achievements pop, especially the treasure making ones. Do earnings from the fairground count towards them?
Hi! Was wondering how achievements pop, especially the treasure making ones. Do earnings from the fairground count towards them?
Good morning all! So, in the Guides section there are some resources on building balanced coli teams of different complementary elements, but how important is this? Can I go in with three dergs all from the same flight, or random flights, and successfully thrash baddies and get treasure? Thanks! ^-^
Good morning all! So, in the Guides section there are some resources on building balanced coli teams of different complementary elements, but how important is this? Can I go in with three dergs all from the same flight, or random flights, and successfully thrash baddies and get treasure? Thanks! ^-^
How do i get rid of the warning message it won't let me tick the box and submit on my phone and it's my only source of internet ;--;
Help please? ^^;
How do i get rid of the warning message it won't let me tick the box and submit on my phone and it's my only source of internet ;--;
Help please? ^^;
@Umbree

Are you talking about Shock Switch? I don't think it's possible on mobile, you need access to a computer to remove the warning message.
@Umbree

Are you talking about Shock Switch? I don't think it's possible on mobile, you need access to a computer to remove the warning message.
@Lutharian Yes, all earned treasure counts towards the Achievements! That includes the Fairground. However, several Achievements are currently experiencing a lag in being awarded and it may take days or even weeks for it to trigger.

@Joolz It can be done, yes! I did it, ahah, but it can things a little harder when your team is all the same element. It means that every dragon on your team has the same elemental weaknesses - so if you have all Arcane dragons and you're facing a bunch of Earth and Wind opponents that can potentially do x2 damage to your entire team... see where this is going? If you have a level 25 team it barely matters, but if you're leveling up that could be a problem. It also means all your dragons have the same elemental strengths, which limits your team to only 2 elements they are super-effective against.

@Umbree What warning message are you referring too? :)
@Lutharian Yes, all earned treasure counts towards the Achievements! That includes the Fairground. However, several Achievements are currently experiencing a lag in being awarded and it may take days or even weeks for it to trigger.

@Joolz It can be done, yes! I did it, ahah, but it can things a little harder when your team is all the same element. It means that every dragon on your team has the same elemental weaknesses - so if you have all Arcane dragons and you're facing a bunch of Earth and Wind opponents that can potentially do x2 damage to your entire team... see where this is going? If you have a level 25 team it barely matters, but if you're leveling up that could be a problem. It also means all your dragons have the same elemental strengths, which limits your team to only 2 elements they are super-effective against.

@Umbree What warning message are you referring too? :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches Hmmmm... I might need to do some planning then. Thank you!
@JCStitches Hmmmm... I might need to do some planning then. Thank you!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24