Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Newbie question thread
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24
@startail are they adults? and fed?
@startail are they adults? and fed?
@poutine yes they are adults and fed as all the bars are full.
@poutine yes they are adults and fed as all the bars are full.
CEmLHw4.gif
@startail i wouldnt know any other reason.. ?
maybe @Alphaeon could help?
@startail i wouldnt know any other reason.. ?
maybe @Alphaeon could help?
@startail Is it like you try to click and drag them onto your team but they will not move at all? Because that sounds like a bug, and something to bring up in Bug Reports.

@poutine You should follow this guide! It is pretty much the ideal for leveling a team of dragons fast and not dying a horrible death. It can still be kinda rough going up through about level 8, but once you're past that, it's smooth sailing.
@startail Is it like you try to click and drag them onto your team but they will not move at all? Because that sounds like a bug, and something to bring up in Bug Reports.

@poutine You should follow this guide! It is pretty much the ideal for leveling a team of dragons fast and not dying a horrible death. It can still be kinda rough going up through about level 8, but once you're past that, it's smooth sailing.

Call me Idris. Pronouns are ne/nem/nir!
@sciencings Yeah that's what I meant and is it something I should make a forum in bugs about?
@sciencings Yeah that's what I meant and is it something I should make a forum in bugs about?
CEmLHw4.gif
@sciencings sweet thats exactly what i was looking for !
@sciencings sweet thats exactly what i was looking for !
@startail Probably, yeah. But try clearing your browser cache first, and using the coli in a different browser if you have one, just in case.

But otherwise I wonder if it might be a subset of the known issue where sometimes site buttons become unresponsive.

@poutine There are a couple other builds out there that work well besides the Culex ones, but those are good starting points!
@startail Probably, yeah. But try clearing your browser cache first, and using the coli in a different browser if you have one, just in case.

But otherwise I wonder if it might be a subset of the known issue where sometimes site buttons become unresponsive.

@poutine There are a couple other builds out there that work well besides the Culex ones, but those are good starting points!

Call me Idris. Pronouns are ne/nem/nir!
@Skelkirie

Heeey!

For gathering, is there any advantages/disadvantages to going to different locations? What's the purpose?

Thanks!
@Skelkirie

Heeey!

For gathering, is there any advantages/disadvantages to going to different locations? What's the purpose?

Thanks!
tumblr_n6xkeuWqvA1sl6hkto1_r1_500.gif
@Szayahne
Theres no disadvantage but some areas drop items that can be traded in to swipp or rare familiars. Gathering is mostly so you can get food for your clan although lots of people use it only for digging/scavenging (because theres a chance of getting rare items like unhatched eggs and things there) if they have another way of getting food!
Here's a guide that lists all items that can be found gathering.
@Szayahne
Theres no disadvantage but some areas drop items that can be traded in to swipp or rare familiars. Gathering is mostly so you can get food for your clan although lots of people use it only for digging/scavenging (because theres a chance of getting rare items like unhatched eggs and things there) if they have another way of getting food!
Here's a guide that lists all items that can be found gathering.
bonsai_selkirie_1_wip_by_auricolor-dawffmd.png
Cool, thanks!
Cool, thanks!
tumblr_n6xkeuWqvA1sl6hkto1_r1_500.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24